Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seconded. There's no way anyone would ever trade one away when we cannot clone/access 5th gen cloned flawless dittos. And I daresay much more valuable than legendaries.
I would because they are so valueble at this moment so I could get a to out of it in a month and a half or soo they will be woth way less so yeah I would trade it

First you have to actually GET one before you can talk about trading it. And to my knowledge no one has even found one yet. Best I've heard of is quadflawless.
And with a month and a half to go, you would get more use out of that Ditto by breeding EVERYTHING than you would get from trading it away.

Looking for Charizardite X, can offer an absolutely flawless Adamant Gale Wings Fletchling or quints flawless versions of Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 Ghastly, Adamant Intimidate 31/31/31/x/31/31 Mawile or an Impish 31/31/31/x/31/31 Phanpy with ice shard.

First you have to actually GET one before you can talk about trading it. And to my knowledge no one has even found one yet. Best I've heard of is quadflawless.
And with a month and a half to go, you would get more use out of that Ditto by breeding EVERYTHING than you would get from trading it away.
thats thrue but I said if I had it and when you can transfer old pokes I just transfer a bunch of them and also my 2 most rare pokemon namely legit shiny celebii and legit shiny jirachi:P

Working on a trade thread, hope to post soon.

I have a box full of spitbacks (4 perfect IV) Relaxed Pineco with Sturdy ability and egg move Stealth Rock. Also have two perfects:
31/31/x/31/31/31 (HP Electric)
31/x/31/31/31/31 (HP Dark)
Level 35 untouched Forretress (Relaxed, Sturdy) with Stealth Rock 31/31/x/31/31/x
Also have Marill (Adamant, Huge Power) with egg move BD/Superpower/Aqua Jet, A few Riolu spitbacks (Jolly) with Crunch/Bullet Punch, Larvitar spitbacks (Careful) with Pursuit/Stealth Rock and Joltik spitbacks (Timid).

My Wants: Jolly Larvitar 4-5 perfect IV with relevant egg moves (Stealth Rock/Pursuit/Dragon Dance), Chlorrophyl Bulbasaur 4-5 perfect IV (egg moves?) and Adamant or Brave Honedge 4 to 5 perfect IV. Will consider other similar egg move, 4-5 IV pokes... but I am mainly looking for those three.

BIGGEST WANT: Modest SHINY Skrelp/Dragalgae!!!!! Will offer legends, breed/iv pokes, megastones, power items, WHATEVER FOR THIS!!! Seen a couple on GTS, trade for one that claimed to be Modest and it wasn't. Stupid idiotic GTS scammers.

Please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)