Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a Spitback of a Male Scrappy 4IV Kangaskhan with at least a 31IV in HP with no Sp.ATK

Also Looking for a Female Gligar with HA as well, with 4IV's and at least 31IV in Speed.

I've got Spitbacks of Timid Houndour, Timid Abra, Timid Eevee w/ Wish and Adamant Growlithes w/ Close Combat to offer. All of them have 4IV's in relevant stats.

Looking for a Spitback of a Male Scrappy 4IV Kangaskhan with at least a 31IV in HP with no Sp.ATK

Also Looking for a Female Gligar with HA as well, with 4IV's and at least 31IV in Speed.

I've got Spitbacks of Timid Houndour, Timid Abra, Timid Eevee w/ Wish and Adamant Growlithes w/ Close Combat to offer. All of them have 4IV's in relevant stats.
Kanga is female only.

*Correct Post*
Looking for a Female Gligar with HA as well, with 4IV's and at least 31IV in Speed.

I'd really like if someone with a excadrill safary added me as a friend D: (at least for 2 days because im going to sleep now lol) I just want to capture a adamant excadrill in a premierball lol

I have a bunch of 3-4 IV Gibles for trade. They come in male and female, with either Rough Skin or Sand Veil, all Naive natured. Perfect for your Chain Chomp needs! Most have perfect HP, Atk, and Spe stats, but some have perfect Def as well.

Also offering lots of Relaxed Leech Seed + Spikes Ferroseeds. Most have at least 2 perfect IVs, but I didn't keep track. I know one for certain has perfect HP, Def, and SpDef.

Looking for 3-4 IV Adamant Aqua Jet Huge Power Marill, 3-4 IV Switcheroo Noibat, and 3-4 IV Justified Absol (with Play Rough, if you have it), or Leftovers.

Please message me if you're willing to trade!
Bumping. I can cough up more than one Pokemon for what I want.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Nothing new to report.

Playing Y, looking to pick up Mega Stones exclusive to X:

Charizardite X (Acquired from TheCanadianWifier)
Manectite
Pinsirite
Tyranitarite
[Mewtwoite X - Not a priority because I don't play Ubers but I wouldn't mind]

Can offer:
Maison items, all berries except Lansat/Starf (Maison streak) including Kee + Maranga.
4IV Cacnea. Many M/F; various natures. Egg moves: Teeter Dance.
4IV Poliwag. Many M/F; Modest; Swift Swim (HA) on all females, most males.
4IV Klefki. Many M/F; Calm.
4IV Shuppet. 1 M, 1 F; Adamant.
4IV Heracross. Many M/F; Adamant; Egg moves: Rock Blast.
4IV Dwebble. 1 M, 2 F; Adamant.
4IV Gastly. 1 M Timid (imperfect SpD), 1 F Careful (imperfect Def); Egg moves: Disable.

Better stuff:

4IV Lotad. Many M/F; Modest; Egg moves: Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Teeter Dance.
5IV Klefki (0 Speed for TR, imperfect SpA). Female; Calm.
5IV Magikarp. 1 M, 2 F; Adamant.
5IV Dwebble. Male; Adamant.
5IV Heracross. 2 M, 2 F; Adamant; Egg moves: Rock Blast.
5IV Klefki (imperfect SpA). 4 M, 1 F; Calm.
5IV Poliwag. 2 M; Modest; 1 Swift Swim, 1 Damp.
5IV Cacnea (imperfect SpA). 3 F; Serious, Adamant, Hasty; Egg moves: Teeter Dance.
5IV Lotad. 2 M; Modest; Rain Dish; Egg moves: Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Teeter Dance.
5IV Gastly. 1 F; Sassy; Egg moves: Disable.
Friend code 3625-9011-4360, Mr.E in-game same as here. PM, profile post, reply here, IRC doesn't matter how you want to contact me. Quote my post if you're replying in this topic.

LF any Slowpoke with Regenerator. I have the following things to offer:

• Hasty Protean Froakie
  • Gale Wings Fletchling
  • Gooey Goomy
  • Swinub with Icicle Crash and Stealth Rock
  • Ferroseed with Stealth Rock and Leech Seed

Question.

If I'm breeding a Tyranitar with Stealth Rocks, what IVs do I want Maxed? Do I want 31/31/31/31/31/xx or 31/31/31/xx/31/31? I like Fire Blast on T-Tar since it helps immensely versus Ferrothorn and other annoyances like him, but is it mandatory?

Also, what's better? A Stealth Rocks T-Tar or a Dragon Dance T-Tar.

Last edited:
Question.

If I'm breeding a Tyranitar with Stealth Rocks, what IVs do I want Maxed? Do I want 31/31/31/31/31/xx or 31/31/31/xx/31/31? I like Fire Blast on T-Tar since it helps immensely versus Ferrothorn and other annoyances like him, but is it mandatory?
You could go 6 perfect but that's really hard to get. I use a mixed TTar and I have 31/x/31/31/31/31. I would ideally use a 31/31/31/31/31/x though

I'm almost wondering if a Dragon Dance set wouldn't be better just to alleviate the annoyance of trying to think of a good IV spread.

Is Mega Tyranitar as a Dragon Dancer viable, and if so, what nature?

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
I'm almost wondering if a Dragon Dance set wouldn't be better just to alleviate the annoyance of trying to think of a good IV spread.

Is Mega Tyranitar as a Dragon Dancer viable, and if so, what nature?
I don't see why more people don't run rock polish on mega ttar, but maybe I'm missing something.
For lead tar with rocks, I used 3 different ones last gen. Sassy, with Crunch/pursuit/fb/rocks, adamant with the same moves, and a CB adamant one with stone edge/crunch/fireblast/pursuit
Take your pick, imo :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)