Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking For:
Shiny Timid HP Ice Rotom 31/x/30/31/31/31 (preferably with a very low Atk IV)

For Trade:

Shiny Quiet Honedge in Luxury Ball 31/31/31/31/31/31
(31 Speed IV is preferred on Quiet Honedge so you can outspeed things like physically defensive Hippowdon and 2HKO with Shadow Ball.)

Shiny Timid Gastly 31/x/31/31/31/31 (no egg moves)
*Will be willing to trade the Gastly for a non-shiny Rotom

Does anyone have a Male Smeargle with Wish, Magic Coat, Hypnosis, Heat wave on it or a Male Fennekin Spitback with any of these egg moves on it that I could possibly trade for?

Hello there,

I'm searching for a Jolly Sneasel with a 31/31/31/x/31/31 IV spread and Ice shard + Pursuit as egg moves.

I can offer any of the 48bp Maison items or items that add up to 48. If not interested in BP items please PM me so we can maybe work something else out.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Kind of a tall order but does anyone have a Master Ball they don't need? I have a bunch of 4V Jolly and Timid Charmander with appropriate egg moves (Dragon Dance, Outrage, Dragon Pulse).

Anyone happen to have a Supersize Pumpkaboo with Frisk? I would prefer a female (in a Dusk Ball) with an Impish nature and a few perfect IVs.

I have 4 IV spitbacks of Ralts and Mawile to offer, as well as 5 IV imperfect Joltik (perfect IV in Attack instead of HP).
Still in great need of one. I can also offer many hidden ability pokemon and many non-Mega Stone, non-Leftovers, non-Battle Maison items.

I am also looking for a Bold Cleffa/Clefairy/Clefable with Unaware or a Clefairy Safari.

Still looking for Mewtwonite Y and Heracrossite
Can offer Mewtwonite X and Pinsirite back, in addition to a 4IV spitback

4IV+ spitbacks:
Modest/timid Rotom
Timid Bagon
-Sassy duskull levitate/frisk with pain split in dusk ball
Modest Whismur in quick ball
-Timid Ghastly (Got one 5IV relaxed one lol)
-Quiet/modest mareep in Luxury ball
-Jolly scrappy Kangaskhan with double-edge+stomp in ultra balls
Brave Honedge in Premier ball, with metal sound
-Sassy Larvitar with SR
Modest healer spritzee with wish
-Modest gooey/hydration/sapsipper Goomy in heal balls with counter, curse and acid armor
Adamant huge power Marill with bellyjet
-Timid Protean Froakie
Quiet Snover with double-edge, leech seed and growth
-Timid hustle Nidoran male+female (5IV on males)
Adamant Speed boost venipede
Jolly/Timid Blaze Charmanders with counte, Dragon Dance, Outrage and Dragon Pulse (Only timid ones got DPulse)
Jolly Mold Breaker Axew with counter
Jolly Tyrunt with ice fang, thunder fang, fire fang and dragon dance
Timid trace Ralts in luxury balls with disable, encore, shadow sneak and skill swap
Modest Chlorophyll Bulbasaur in premier ball with giga drain.

Some of these got 5IV, most of them are 5IV imperfect though. All 5IV ones I got are marked with "-" at start
Bump!

Need charizardite X. Will trade 3 31x iv marril with huge power, w/aqua jet and belly drum. I will also include charizardite Y. Pm me if interested

I'm offering some 5 IV pokemon, reply if your interested in the following:
Male
Infiltrator Timid Noibat 31/x/31/31/31/31
Female
Jolly Meditite 31/31/31/x/31/31 *with Bullet Punch and Drain Punch
x2 Jolly Larvitar 31/31/31/x/31/31 *with Outrage, Stealth Rock, and Dragon Dance
Frisk Shuppet(Careful) 31/31/31/x/31/31 *with Destiny Bond
Soundproof Whismur(Modest) 31/x/31/31/31/31
Swift Swim Magikarp(Jolly) 31/31/31/x/31/31

Looking for:
Honedge - 5-6 IV (if 5, no SpAtk) - Adamant/Careful/Impish - Female (in a Luxury Ball)
Master Balls
5-6 IV foreign male Pokemon.

Looking for a Couple of Nincada Adamant 31/31/31/X/31/31 and Male Machop with Ice, Thunder, Dynamich and BulletPunch 31/31/31/X/31/31.

See my trade thread.

Can somebody do me a favor? I need a FEMALE Squirtle with Rain Dish caught in a Premier Ball! IV's and Nature don't matter because I can do that myself. I just need a Female Squirtle with Rain Dish in a Premier Ball.

I can offer a Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Gastly, or any 1 Battle Maison item you want, or a Harvest Careful 31/31/31/x/31/31 Phantump, or this useless dust collector aka my Shiny Clefairy with no significant details other than that it's in a Premier Ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)