Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does ANYONE on Smogon have a Zapdos or Articuno? I just want the dex entry. If you wanna trade for keeps I have some things to offer but if you're not interested I'm fine with just the dex entry. ANY help would be greatly appreciated. PM me or reply on here if you can help me out. Thank you.

I'm just looking for people to add their friend code for the friend safari, mine's 0705 2657 0191 feel free to add me. Also trading BP items for pokemon, I'm not looking for anything in particular, but cute or shiny pokemon for my girlfriend would be nice and of course all 5iv pokemon are welcome.

Grove:
Gonna test my luck here but... LF Charizardite X!
what do you have to trade?

I'm just looking for people to add their friend code for the friend safari, mine's 0705 2657 0191 feel free to add me. Also trading BP items for pokemon, I'm not looking for anything in particular, but cute or shiny pokemon for my girlfriend would be nice and of course all 5iv pokemon are welcome.

Grove: what do you have to trade?
Whoops, sorry about that...
I have a few 4 - 5 IV spitbacks, or even flawless (given time to rebreed) of the following pokes:
HA Timid Froakie
HA Adamant Flecthling with Tailwind
HA Impish Chespin with Spikes and Synthesis
HA Jolly Gible
Skill Link Adamant Shellder with Rock Blast
Mold Breaker Adamant Drilbur
HA Impish Phantump
Frisk Naive Noibat
Adamant Charmander with Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz, Outrage (lol)

Working on getting more BP items and Metal Coats, Lucky Eggs, and King's Rocks.

Whoops, sorry about that...
I have a few 4 - 5 IV spitbacks, or even flawless (given time to rebreed) of the following pokes:
HA Timid Froakie
HA Adamant Flecthling with Tailwind
HA Impish Chespin with Spikes and Synthesis
HA Jolly Gible
Skill Link Adamant Shellder with Rock Blast
Mold Breaker Adamant Drilbur
HA Impish Phantump
Frisk Naive Noibat
Adamant Charmander with Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz, Outrage (lol)

Working on getting more BP items and Metal Coats, Lucky Eggs, and King's Rocks.
Does that Froakie have Protean cause I have:
Adamant Larvitar egg move: iron head dragon dance bite and leer

Someone could help me on getting pokerus please I play pokemon diamond if someone is interested on helping me send me an inbox, I would appreciate your help and if there is something I can help you I'll help you :D

Hmm... not exactly. I think it's about 46 BP for a flawless 5 IV Pokemon. Don't quote me on that, but it's similar.
The majority of people ask for more than that, but I ask for 46 BP items simply because it brings people in and gets me what I need. Better to trade stuff & get rid of it than have it sit in my PC for eternity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)