Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trading away a 5 IV adamant teddiursa, it has pickup(turns in Guts), female, and has the egg moves night slash and play rough

Hello, Im looking for the following

6IVs
Gibile Naive Rough Skin with Iron Head Outrage
Bagnon Naive Sheer Force with Dragon Dance

5IVs or HP
Froakie 31/XX/31/30/31/30 HP Fire with Toxic Spikes if possible
Togepi 5IV (no atk) Bold, or Calm with Serene Grace Egg moves Nasty Plot
Marril 5IV (no sp.atk) Adamant with Hugepower Egg moves Aqua Jet and Belly Drum
Noivern 5IV (no sp.atk) Timid with Infiltrator Egg moves Switcheroo

What I Offer

Legendaries
Yveltal IVs 16-17|31|31|31|6|31 Modest Caught on a Masterball
Zygarde IVs 10-11|31| 31|15|14|31 Adamant on a Dusk ball

6IV
Torchic Male Adamant Speed Boost with Baton Pass
Aerodactyl Male Adamant Pressure
Fletchling Male Adamant Big Pecks (NO HA)

And any 5IV from my Breeding List
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoiVYTgeCiJzdGxfVnMzem5LN3BuMWJNb0JHbkhmZkE&usp=sharing

Lookin for a Timid Gastly - any max IVs would be great.
I'll give you a Huge Power Bunnely or Arena Trap Digglet with the same amount of max IVs as the Gastly. (Both are Addy btw)

Cheers all

im looking for a tyranitarite ive got a bunch of things to offer, if someone has one to trade please inbox me :)

Trading:

Yveltal - Timid (LV.50)
31/31/26/31/12/31

Mewtwonite Y
Charizadite Y

Leftovers

Mainly looking for Pinisirite. Timid/Jolly Mewtwo with decent IVs and Timid/Modest Xerneas with decent IVs

This is just a question, since I just recently hit upon this realization while scrolling around Serebii.....

How good/popular is Shuckle going to be as a lead once the Pokémon Bank comes out? You know, being a defensive Pokemon with access to both Stealth Rock AND Sticky Web........makes you think.

Looking for a tentacruel with rapid spin egg move - preferably female and bold but not necessary.

Last edited:
Looking for anyone with Rufflet or Excadrill in their Friend Safari and actually gets online so I can get the 3rd slot (seriously getting ppl online is harder than getting their FC).

Anyhow I'm looking for any viable poke's with 5 IV's.

I have a 6 IV's Female Sassy Larvitar and 2 Male Impish Skarmory with IV's in 31/31/31/x/31/31 up for trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)