Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offering
Riolu Prakster Female, Timid, 5iv(no atk) with Agility, Vacuum wave and Bullet Punch
Absol Justified Naive 31/31/31/28-29/31/31 with Play rough and batton pass
Houndour Flash Fire Timid 31/0/31/31/31/31

Looking for
HP fire Bulbasaur 31/xx/30/30/31/30 Chlorophyll, Modest with Giga Drain, I Need it on its EGG pls!

I can give you the trio for the bulba

Offering
Riolu Prakster Female, Timid, 5iv(no atk) with Agility, Vacuum wave and Bullet Punch
Absol Justified Naive 31/31/31/28-29/31/31 with Play rough and batton pass
Houndour Flash Fire Timid 31/0/31/31/31/31

Looking for
HP fire Bulbasaur 31/xx/30/30/31/30 Chlorophyll, Modest with Giga Drain, I Need it on its EGG pls!

I can give you the trio for the bulba
why do you need it in the egg?

Probably OT, OCD.

But like I said before that egg would have to be from Instacheck Era, because no one is crazy enough to hatch an egg. Check the stats then SR to have it in egg form :l
its not that hard, you get 5 eggs, save, then hatch em, see if one has the desired stats, if not just reset :P

Anyone happen to have a monster egg grp male/ditto with 30 sp.atk and 30 spe IV's?

Can offer a 5IV poké for each stat with 30 ivs , preferrably ditto(s)

Last edited:

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Does anyone know how or with what program I can set up a hotspot with WEP encryption? Connectify no longer does this. I would like to directly upload Pokemon from DPPt and HGSS to Pokecheck and I no longer have access to a network with encryption compatible with those games. No, I don't have an Android, only an iPhone if your method involves a mobile phone.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone know how or with what program I can set up a hotspot with WEP encryption? Connectify no longer does this. I would like to directly upload Pokemon from DPPt and HGSS to Pokecheck and I no longer have access to a network with encryption compatible with those games. No, I don't have an Android, only an iPhone if your method involves a mobile phone.
http://www.practicallynetworked.com/networking/create_a virtual_wireless_router_with_windows.htm

Can use Virtual Router.

I have a Jolly Gible with (31/31/31/x/31/31) egg moves: Iron Head, Sand Tomb and Outrage. In this case, is it better to build a Mega Garchomp or just a regular one? Thanks.

Hey guys, if any of you have previous gen legendaries (mainly the Lati Twins, Terrakion, Genies, and Genesect), please check out my thread. I'm willing to accept clones and trade multiples. Also looking for Pinsirite.

Guys, Im in a pickle. I Need a baltoy, any baltoy, or a registeel, any registeel and i have a Brave duoblade , He Knows S.Sneak N.Slash S.Dance. . I.Def. you can raise him into an aegislash, or use an eviolite. His iv's are avrage leaning more to attack, (sorry im not the best with iv's :( ) and you can train his ev's. if you would give me a baltoy or registeel, i'd be most grateful. Im Sorry if this is waisting your time... I Just need/want them. and i cant get them myself, considering i cant get a hold of poke bank & poke transfer. Insert Sadface :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)