Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
lol I'm sorry. I'll toss in a few emoticons in there next time. ;)

So does this mean you went with the premier ball? I'll take one of those.
No it's okay. I was just used to all the XD, :), :D spam type things.

If you're going to be on for a bit I can breed it now though. I think I'll take a Banette, I haven't used one of those in a long time.

No it's okay. I was just used to all the XD, :), :D spam type things.

If you're going to be on for a bit I can breed it now though. I think I'll take a Banette, I haven't used one of those in a long time.
You're welcome to a banette it will take a bit longer. I've got to get through some other breeds first.

I have 3 shiny adamant charizards that with previous gen move like thinderpunch and irontail. They have near flawless ivs. I will trade for shiny chimchars with DW ability as soon as PB comes out

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Thank you so much! im looking for a bulletbroof female in a nest ball. I hope that's not too much trouble :(
I've probably done, like, 50 Safari requests by now. It's completely fine, just give me something I can release.

Offering an impish shiny chespin with HA and egg moves (spikes+synthesis) and 2 iv perfect ivs (HP,DEF).

I have too a perfect impish chespin (5 iv) with egg moves (overgrow), or with 4 ivs and HA+egg moves.

Need leftovers, perfect fennekin (with HA too). *I accept other pokemons too.*

Last edited:
Looking for anything in the Field egg group with 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs (Male of course). Please PM me!

Edit: Nevermind

Last edited:
LF HP Ice Electrike or any male in Field egg group.

Offering 6IV Adamant Larvitar, or 6IV Modest Dratini. Thanks!

I am looking for the following 5x31 IV pokemon (the 6th non-31 IV should be on a stat that is affected negativly by the nature it has):
- Jolly Pure Power Meditite with Fake Out
- Jolly Frisk Gourgeist-s
- Brave (1x0 in Speed instead of 31) Frisk Gourgeist-H
- Timid HA-Pachirisu
- Timid Chrollophyll Bellsprout with Weather Ball
- Naive HA-Gible
- Timid Surskit with Hydropump

I can offer various German 5x31 Pokemon:
- Timid HA-Nidoran (Pokeball)
- Modest female Deino one left (Ultra Ball)
- Adamant Darumaka (Great Ball)
- Bold Feebas with Dragon Pulse (Poke Ball)
- Jolly HA-Mienfoo (Quick Ball)
- Adamant Huge Power Marill with Belly Drum, Aqua Jet and Superpower (Luxury Ball)
- Adamant Female Intiminate Shinx with Quick Attack, Ice Fang and Fire Fang (Quick Ball)
- Jolly HA-Zubat with Defog, Brave Bird, Pursuit, Hypnosis (Premier Ball)
- Jolly Hustle Delibird with Ice Punch and Ice Shards (Quick Ball)
- Timid Female non-HA-Caterpie (Ultra Ball)
- Timid Compondeyes Scatterbug Marine (Poke Ball)
- Modest Female Swift Swim Horsea one left (Poke Ball)
- Timid Male Gastly (Poke Ball)
- Adamant HA-Fletchling (Poke Ball)
- Careful Male HA-Phantump one left (Nest Ball)
- Modest Whismur any ability (Poke Ball)
- Adamant Dry Skin Croagunk with Drain Punch

Hi there,

I'm looking for a HA Noibat/Noivern and HA Meditite/Medicham, or someone with a friend safari for those. Gender doesn't matter, but if it is female, I will only take it in a Pokéball.

What I can offer right now:
- Magikarp, Jolly, Swift Swim, 31/31/31/xx/31/31, any gender
- Tyrogue, Adamant, Steadfast, xx/31/31/xx/31/31, male
- Tyrogue, Adamant, Vital Spirit, xx/31/31/xx/31/31, male
- Drillbur, Adamant, Sand Force, 31/31/31/xx/31/31, any gender
- Fletchling, Adamant, Big Packs, 31/31/31/xx/31/31, male
- Fletchling, Adamant, Gale Wings 31/31/31/xx/31/xx, female

Any of the following friend safari Pokémon with any ability and in a ball you want:
- Ditto
- Loudred
- Pinsir
- Heracross
- Vivillon
- every dragon except Noibat
- Pancham
- Breloom
- Ninetales
- Phantump
- Shuppet
- Quilladin
- Ivysaur
- Diggersby
- Wartotle
- Frogadier
- and many more, but I don't want to write everything here, so just ask me if you want something else xD

mertyville I can offer you a flawless modest Mareep and modest Clauncher for Shinx and Delibird.

Question: just bread a 31/×/31/×/31/31 impish Sableye. Is a flawless attack woth the hassle of keep breeding it when rng can give me one of three abilities while only the ha is useful?

Right so i have been searching hi and low for a 0 speed Cresselia, preferably 31/x/31/31/31/0, sassy or relaxed. I don't care if it's shiny or not!!

I have a friend who can clone it, or i can trade for it.
I have lots to trade and will trade multiple pokes for as i've been looking for sooo long!

Also anyone who can help me find someone with it who will trade can have a 5IV for there trouble!

upload_2014-1-4_15-11-38.png

I'm searching for a Pokemon in the Monster or Water 1 Egg group that knows Avalance from Gen 4. If someone has one, please PM me, thank you :)

The Clauncher would be for a friend of my. I could easiely breed it myself but since I have a lot of delibirds, I could give you one for your Clauncher which would save me a little bit of time.
Same goes for me, I have lots of Mareeps, so I'd only be willing to trade a Mareep for a Delibird. And Clauncher for Shinx.

Hey guys, I'm trading some 5IV pokes reply if your interested in the following:
MALES
Naughty Charmander 31/31/31/x/31/31 *with D. Dance, Outrage, and Dragon Rush
Timid Infiltrator Noibat 31/x/31/31/31/31
Naive Bagon 31/31/31/31/x/31 *with Dragon Dance

FEMALES
Careful Frisk Shuppet 31/31/31/x/31/31 *with Destiny Bond
Jolly Pure Power Meditite 31/31/31/x/31/31 *with Bullet Punch and Drain Punch
x2 Jolly Larvitar 31/31/31/x/31/31
Modest Soundproof Whismur 31/x/31/31/31/31
Naive Bagon 31/31/x/31/31/31 *with Dragon Dance
Naive Bagon 31/31/31/31/x/31 *with Dragon Dance
x2 Adamant Huge Power Bunnelby

POKEBANK
x2 (Male) Bold Koffing 31/x/31/31/31/31 *with Curse
x3 (Male) Blaze Jolly Chimchar 31/31/31/x/31/31 *with ThunderPunch and FirePunch (I will include a female Iron Fist Chimchar as well)
(Male) Iron Fist Jolly Chimchar 31/31/31/x/31/31 *with ThunderPunch and FirePunch

SPECIAL
Adamant Mawile Lv.50
Sheer Force
Move 1: Sword Dance
Move 2: Substitute
Move 3: Play Rough
Move 4: Sucker Punch
EV's: 132 HP / 252 Atk / 124 Spe
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31

LF: 5IV Extremespeed Dratini, 5IV starters, Other 5IV Pokebank pokes, HA Male Timid Nidoran, or Good 5IV offers
Hey, havent forgotten about our trade, just delayed due to the time it took to get a 5IV corphish. I can breed you the nidoran, E speed dratini and frillish (bold/calm) for shuppet, koffing and meditite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)