Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offering the following Kalos shinies

6IV Bulletproof Chespin Impish Curse, Spikes, Synthesis, Quick Guard
5IV Protean Froakie Timid Pound, Growl
4IV Levitate Gastly Timid Grudge, Psywave, Perish Song, Astonish
6IV Pressure Absol Adamant Sucker Punch, Play Rough, Megahorn, Zen Headbutt
5IV Iron Fist Chimchar Jolly Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Fake Out, Blaze Kick
6IV Contrary Inkay Adamant Tackle, Peck, Constrict
5IV Infiltrator Noibat Timid Screech, Supersonic, Tackle, Hurricane
5IV Gale Wings Talonflame Adamant Brave Bird, Roost, Acrobatics, U-turn
5IV Pure Power Medicham Jolly Fire Punch, Drain Punch, Bullet Punch, Psycho Cut
6IV Refrigerate Amaura Modest Growl, Powder Snow

I also got almost every gen 1-5 Gen shiny Pokemon with 5-6IV's so PM Me what Pokemon you're looking for and what you offer

Looking ONLY for other Kalos Shinies (From Chespin to Noivat)
Also looking for a cloner who can clone me about 7 pokemon :)
hey thereeeee I've got a shiny rotom i don't need… is that worth your while?

This is the sketch for my rain team,can you guys help me with the Items I can use on these pokemon ?

Jirachi
Rain Dance, Stealth Rock, Thunder,U Turn
Politoed
scald,toxic,encore,protect
Kingdra
Hydro Pump,Dragon Pulse,(dont know what else to put)
Rotom W
Thunder,Hydro Pump,Reflect and LS
Toxicroak
Poison Jab,Close Combat, (?????)
Ludicolo Rain Dish
Giga Drain,Leech seed ,

I was thinking of using Mega Blastoise with Rapid Spin instead of Toxicroak, Also want other opinions on how I can improve my team
I already got the politoed,the Ludicolo and the rotom ready,All 3 of them with defensive stats..
If anyone got any of these pokemon,a HA bold 5IV eevee with wish, a Natural Cure Starmie, feel free to check my thread for any pokes you like for them

This is the sketch for my rain team,can you guys help me with the Items I can use on these pokemon ?
Snip
Toxicroak doesn't get CC, if I'm remembering correctly, so use Drain Punch. Sucker Punch is a must. Ice Punch is nice for coverage, and SD turns it into a pretty formidable late game cleaner. Poison Jab doesn't really do much unless you're concerned with Fairies. On Kingdra, Draco meteor is nice if you need to nuke something, and Rain Dance is handy, so Kingdra can act as a backup setter.

I have a 6IV Jirachi I may be able to get cloned and trade you. Is that 6 IV Ditto foreign?

Edit: Just saying, in your thread, the perfect Physical spread is 31/31/31/xx/31/31, not 31/31/31/31/xx/31 like you have listed for some of your Pokes (unless it's meant to be that way). Just thought I'd let you know, it may be deterring your customers.

im looking for a foreign 6iv ditto, im offering a full team of pickup farmes with leftovers equipped. they are:

6 ambipoms
level 100
item: leftovers
adamant
31/31/31/**/31/31
ability pickup
all ev trained: 252 attack, 252 speed
moves:
u-turn
return
brick break
shadow claw

they are absolutely perfect for farming leftovers
bump

I think Ghost would be the best. Keldeo has Icy Wind for Ice type coverage, which is about on par with Hidden Power now, thanks to the nerf. The other two are okay, but I think you get better coverage with Ghost. Celebi was one of the big reasons to run HP Bug if I remember correctly, but now, that isn't so common, and Ghost still hits it and the Lati Twins for SE damage. Plus, HP Ghost lets you do reasonable damage to Jellicent, which would completely wall you without it. :]
Excellent points, I'm going with a Timid HP Ghost spread then! Thanks.

EDIT:
Since Hidden Power has been nerfed this gen, would it be better to run a 31/0/31/31/30/31 spread over a 31/2/31/31/30/31 one?

Toxicroak doesn't get CC, if I'm remembering correctly, so use Drain Punch. Sucker Punch is a must. Ice Punch is nice for coverage, and SD turns it into a pretty formidable late game cleaner. Poison Jab doesn't really do much unless you're concerned with Fairies. On Kingdra, Draco meteor is nice if you need to nuke something, and Rain Dance is handy, so Kingdra can act as a backup setter.

I have a 6IV Jirachi I may be able to get cloned and trade you. Is that 6 IV Ditto foreign?

Edit: Just saying, in your thread, the perfect Physical spread is 31/31/31/xx/31/31, not 31/31/31/31/xx/31 like you have listed for some of your Pokes (unless it's meant to be that way). Just thought I'd let you know, it may be deterring your customers.
How do I get those moves on Toxicroak ?Also,the ditto is Japanese.I wanted the Poison jab for Plant Tipes,theyre nasty =P (Kidding xD)
Also,can you clone the ditto for me ? I only have one xD Or ,you can wait until weekend,a friend of mine is going to clone it for me saturday.I also have a non shiny ditto thats modest.

Hi guys I'm new here and I'm looking for a scyther with defog :)

this is what I have to offer:

-Male Gible 5 IV (31/31/31/x/31/31) Lv.1 Adamant H.ability Outrage (only 1)
-Female Trapinch 5 IV (31/31/31/x/31/31) Lv.25 Adamant (used for breeding/doesn't have EV)
-Male Trapinch 4 IV Lv.1 Adamant
-Male Charmander 4 IV Lv.1 Modest Dragon Pulse Dragon Rush (x2)
-Male Piplup 2 IV Lv.1 H.ability
-Male Eevee 2 IV Lv.1 Modest H.ability
-Female Dratini 2 IV Lv.1 Adamant H.ability Dragon Rush
-Male Treecko 3 IV Lv.1 H.ability
-Male Goomy 1 IV Lv.1 H.ability
-Female Goomy 2 IV Lv.1 H.ability
-Shiny Magikarps

Let me know if you have one.

Finally, the noob question of the day. In the Masuda method is necessary to breed with Ditto? thanks :P

Excellent points, I'm going with a Timid HP Ghost spread then! Thanks.

EDIT:
Since Hidden Power has been nerfed this gen, would it be better to run a 31/0/31/31/30/31 spread over a 31/2/31/31/30/31 one?
I think 2 is the lowest even number--I don't believe 0 counts, unless I'm mistaken. It probably doesn't make a difference, Keldeo resists Foul Play anyway. :]

How do I get those moves on Toxicroak ?Also,the ditto is Japanese.I wanted the Poison jab for Plant Tipes,theyre nasty =P (Kidding xD)
Also,can you clone the ditto for me ? I only have one xD Or ,you can wait until weekend,a friend of mine is going to clone it for me saturday.I also have a non shiny ditto thats modest.
I don't know how to clone, but I can wait. I need to find someone to clone Rachi. Ice punch is BW2 Tutor, as is Drain Punch, others are Egg/TM/Level Up moves. For Drain Punch, you could also TM it in Gen IV.

Last edited:
I think 2 is the lowest even number--I don't believe 0 counts, unless I'm mistaken. It probably doesn't make a difference, Keldeo resists Foul Play anyway. :]
With a spread of 31/0/31/31/30/31 it gives HP Ghost 68 in gen 5 and lower, with a 2 it gives it 70. Since the new base power of HP is 60 I thought that 0 would just be a better option.

I need a 5-6 IV Ditto. Cloned/RNG is fine, no hacks. I can offer 6 IV Poison Heal female Shroomish, 5 IV Klefki, or I can breed some 5-6 IV Larvitar if you'd prefer though it will take a few hours.

I don't know how to clone, but I can wait. I need to find someone to clone Rachi. Ice punch is BW2 Tutor, as is Drain Punch, others are Egg/TM/Level Up moves. For Drain Punch, you could also TM it in Gen IV.
Which pokemon should I take out to put Mega Blastoise in its place ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)