Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pkmn-taicho321 Running Stealth Rock and Spikes in doubles is bad. Also, Bisharp should have Focus Sash or Life Orb, not Dread Plate since it needs to survive Charizard Y's Heat Wave or be able to OHKO weakened Pokemon. Mega Garchomp is also outclassed by Mega Khan, Mega Luke, Mega Gengar, and even Mega Zard Y so I would use one of those megas instead and just replace Mega Garchomp with Choice Scarf or Rocky Helmet Garchomp.

pkmn-taicho321 Running Stealth Rock and Spikes in doubles is bad. Also, Bisharp should have Focus Sash or Life Orb, not Dread Plate since it needs to survive Charizard Y's Heat Wave or be able to OHKO weakened Pokemon. Mega Garchomp is also outclassed by Mega Khan, Mega Luke, Mega Gengar, and even Mega Zard Y so I would use one of those megas instead and just replace Mega Garchomp with Choice Scarf or Rocky Helmet Garchomp.
April Friendly is a singles tournament.

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
April Friendly is a singles tournament.
You said VGC, you can't blame the person for that x_x ???
Q: What is VGC?
A: The Video Game Championships, VGC for short, is Nintendo's official Pokemon video game tournament series. The matches are double battles with Pokemon autoleveled to 50 (any moves they learn after level 50 will be retained, their stats will just be adjusted to match how they would at Level 50). It is played in person on the DS at Regionals around the country, Nationals, and Worlds.

You said VGC, you can't blame the person for that x_x ???
Q: What is VGC?
A: The Video Game Championships, VGC for short, is Nintendo's official Pokemon video game tournament series. The matches are double battles with Pokemon autoleveled to 50 (any moves they learn after level 50 will be retained, their stats will just be adjusted to match how they would at Level 50). It is played in person on the DS at Regionals around the country, Nationals, and Worlds.
I wasn't blaming him? I just informed him after the fact. Chill out.

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I wasn't blaming him? I just informed him after the fact. Chill out.
I'm not getting at you, I don't plan to start fights o-o He was trying to inform help and you mentioned VGC so it would be only natural to talk about Doubles tatics, even still...most of what he said can still be applied aside from the Mega's, Bisharp advice was quite nice(Sash or Life Orb), the hazards however should be fine then

I'm not getting at you, I don't plan to start fights o-o He was trying to inform help and you mentioned VGC so it would be only natural to talk about Doubles tatics, even still...most of what he said can still be applied aside from the Mega's, Bisharp advice was quite nice(Sash or Life Orb), the hazards however should be fine then
hazards in 3v3 are only slightly more viable than in vgc. switching is still minimal, so coverage moves tend to work out better imo.

Darnell

Respected.
hazards in 3v3 are only slightly more viable than in vgc. switching is still minimal, so coverage moves tend to work out better imo.
Ooo true say, I didn't actually look at the sets of the Pokemon myself, just saw from what was in the previous post before. I wouldn't be too keen on a Bisharp with Stealth Rocks, other Pokemon do the job better. If you want an idea last slot Swords Dance/Substitute should do well.

I'm looking for some heracronite, does anyone have one they would trade? i can breed for anything except for hp specifics and most shiny pokemon (Charizard is do-able)

Please post if you have a request. other y exclusive stones i am looking for are; Mewtwo and Charizard

hi guys,when breeding,if the ditto has a ha and the farther has ha can the ditto pass on the ha,?,who has a higher chance of passing ha,male or female,also could some one post links to the latest vgc and ou usage stats,thanks

hi guys,when breeding,if the ditto has a ha and the farther has ha can the ditto pass on the ha,?,who has a higher chance of passing ha,male or female,also could some one post links to the latest vgc and ou usage stats,thanks
Female has a higher chance of passing HA if I understand correctly. When breeding with Ditto, Ditto's ability is irrelevant. When breeding male with female, male's ability is irrelevant.

looking for a fast and reliable cloner to help me clone a few things in 6th gen. you can of course keep a copy of whatever you clone and I can perhaps offer other things in addition. VM/PM me :D

Hey guys what's the best HP rock spread? Also what do you guys think about this as sort of a suprise teamate?

Altaria@Leftovers-natural cure-bold
HP 252/Def 252/4 SpA or SpD
-HP Rock (BECAUSE GOD I HATE TALONFLAME)
-Roost(duh :P)
-Cotton Guard
--Undecided stab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)