Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for the TSV Numbers to Hatch a few eggs for me Hatcher will get a Cloned Copy after returning the Shiny to me =)
3368 Ralts Modest - Trace - 31.31.31.31.31.31
1416 Ralts Modest - Trace - 31.23.31.31.31.31
1442 Ralts Modest - Trace - 31.28.31.31.31.31
0949 Ralts Modest - Trace - 31.15.31.31.31.31

0301 Scyther Adamant - Swarm - 31.31.31.11.31.31
2794 Scyther Adamant - Technician - 31.31.31.21.31.31
2956 Scyther Adamant - Technician - 31.31.31.10.31.31
0824 Scyther Adamant - Technician - 31.31.31.30.31.31
3647 Scyther Adamant - Technician - 31.31.31.11.31.31
0286 Scyther Adamant - Technician - 31.31.31.00.31.31
0812 Scyther Adamant - Technician - 31.31.31.00.31.31
1017 Scyther Adamant - Technician - 31.31.31.11.31.31

hi guys,im in need of someone who can determine my tsv in xy,and also sid from my 4,5th gen game, please vm me to negotiate

I never got pokecheck to work back in the day, and an immediate priority is my tsv from xy,and fiqure if I get someone to get the tsv,he/she could also do the others,i'm offering atm ,flawless timid froakies, adamant flegelings or a 5th gen shiny flawless breeding project to anyone who can help

Has anyone got B/W/B2/W2? If so, I'm looking for a female HA Torkoal.
I will offer the following Pokémon if someone has a female HA Torkoal that was found in the Dream World or bred:

Timid Magic Guard Abra
Adamant Defiant Pawniard with Sucker Punch
Shiny Timid Larvesta
Careful Prankster Murkrow
Timid Run Away Eevee
Sassy Sturdy Pineco with Stealth Rock
Timid Super Luck Togepi

If anyone has the Pokémon I'm looking for in these games, please let me know and we'll discuss the trades together.

I never got pokecheck to work back in the day, and an immediate priority is my tsv from xy,and fiqure if I get someone to get the tsv,he/she could also do the others,i'm offering atm ,flawless timid froakies, adamant flegelings or a 5th gen shiny flawless breeding project to anyone who can help
You only need to know your TSV value to hatch the eggs of other people with that number.

Do you mean that you need a way to find out the SV values of your eggs? In that case download Key BV and follow their instructions.

If you want to know your TSV, I used a shiny that I caught in my game and ran it through Key BV.

If anyone would care to enlighten me exactly how people are able to have competitive versions of the legendaries posted in overused by legitimate means that would be helpful. I'm worried I'll be outclassed with everyone having deoxys and the likes.
Is it just soft reset central and copies of old games?

I'm looking at making my first competitive team/teams and learning the ways of 6gen battle.

If anyone would care to enlighten me exactly how people are able to have competitive versions of the legendaries posted in overused by legitimate means that would be helpful. I'm worried I'll be outclassed with everyone having deoxys and the likes.
Is it just soft reset central and copies of old games?

I'm looking at making my first competitive team/teams and learning the ways of 6gen battle.
This is possible through the wonderful world of RNG abuse.

I am not going to explain it but here are some interesting links:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...atest-rng-reporter-9-96-5-pprng-1-15-0.83057/
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/most-generation-prng-help-information.52180/

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Can you access the same Pokémon Bank from 2 different consoles (assuming [if this is also possible] both are registered to the same Nintendo account)?

I am looking for a female Wooper or Quagsire in a Dream Ball with Unaware ability. Relaxed nature, few 31 IV's, egg moves, etc is a pre, but not neccesary.

Wooper or Quagsire (♀) - Relaxed nature, Unaware ability, 31/31/31/31/31/31 IV's, egg moves: Recover

FT: 12.5% females
+
+
+
+

Poke Ball:
Treecko (F) | Timid | Unburden | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Endeavor, Synthesis, Worry Seed

Dive Ball:
Eevee (F) | Bold | Run Away | x/x/31/31/31/31 | Wish, Yawn, Curse, Charm
Eevee (F) | Bold | Run Away | 31/x/x/31/31/31 | Wish, Yawn, Curse, Charm
Eevee (F) | Bold | Adaptability | x/31/x/31/31/31 | Wish, Yawn, Curse, Charm
Eevee (F) | Bold | Adaptability | 31/x/31/31/x/31 | Wish, Yawn, Curse, Charm
Eevee (F) | Bold | Adaptability | x/x/31/31/31/31 | Wish, Yawn, Curse, Charm
Eevee (F) | Bold | Anticipation | x/31/x/31/31/31 | Wish, Yawn, Curse, Charm

Premier Ball:
Riolu (F) | Jolly | Steadfast | 31/31/31/x/x/x | Bullet Punch, Agility, Vacuum Wave, Crunch
Riolu (F) | Jolly | Steadfast | 31/31/31/x/31/x | Bullet Punch, Agility, Vacuum Wave, Crunch

Dream Ball:
Riolu (F) | Jolly | Steadfast | 31/31/31/31/x/31 | Bullet Punch, Agility, Vacuum Wave, Crunch

Nest Ball HP Fire spitbacks:
Bulbasaur (F) | Modest | Overgrow | 31/31/31/30/x/30 | Leaf Storm, Giga Drain
Bulbasaur (F) | Modest | Chlorophyll | 31/x/31/30/x/x | Leaf Storm, Giga Drain
Bulbasaur (F) | Modest | Chlorophyll | 31/31/31/x/x/30 | Leaf Storm, Giga Drain
Bulbasaur (F) | Modest | Chlorophyll | 31/31/x/30/x/30 | Leaf Storm, Giga Drain

Any offers? Mainly looking for special ball females. Also LF Female special ball Iron Fist Timburr.

Last edited:
Have an adamant karrablast f,5iv with drillrun,pursuit and megahorn
And a meditite f,4iv in a timer ball with thunderpunch
Available for trade if anyone is interested

Have an adamant karrablast f,5iv with drillrun,pursuit and megahorn
And a meditite f,4iv in a timer ball with thunderpunch
Available for trade if anyone is interested
Interested in Meditite, would anything from my thread interest you?
Edit: Or something I posted above?

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
People keep kicking my ass with defiant bisharp and it's doing my head in, so now I want one! Anyone got a spitback of some sort? Egg moves preferably :)
If they're switching in Bisharp on your defogger, you could change your defogger to Zapdos who can roast Bisharp with Heat Wave

I'm looking for more people to add to my safari, I'll accept any type. My details can be found in my sig. Send me a PM if interested! (Please don't link me to the smogon spreadsheat).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)