Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Study less, catch more legends.

Trust me, I'm a 3rd year law student. ;)
I spend my weekends breeding and catching, and my mornings doing all the work I was supposed to do over the weekend :P

It's a wonderful way of life. A wonderful way of life.

At least until I start attending the Royal Military College of Canada this fall.

I spend my weekends breeding and catching, and my mornings doing all the work I was supposed to do over the weekend :P

It's a wonderful way of life. A wonderful way of life.

At least until I start attending the Royal Military College of Canada this fall.
There's still time then! :)

Enjoy the summer, it won't last.

Looking for Scatterburg/Vivillon - Pink/Meadow - Compound Eyes - Modest - 5IVs no ATK 31/xx/31/31/31/31.
Help me =)

For Trade:
  • Legendary - Yveltal, Xerneas, Zygarde, Moltres, Articuno, Tornadus and Heatran.
  • 5IVs Pokemon - Shellder, Druddigon, Larvesta, Sneasel, Petilil, Cubone, Larvitar, Gligar, Horsea, Tyrunt, Goomy, Bagon, Trapinch, Venipede, Omanyte, Sandshrew, Furfrou and and others
  • Shiny - Vivillon (continental), Raichu and Liepard.
  • Items - Leftovers, Choice Band, Choice Scarf, Assault Vest, Focus Sash, Life Orb, Choise Specs...
My FC: 4098-3772-1233

hi guys ,been playing ou for years ,my country just got added to vgc,i was wondering is there like a ingame way to search for vgc battles?

hi guys ,been playing ou for years ,my country just got added to vgc,i was wondering is there like a ingame way to search for vgc battles?
I think the holo aster can tell you if there are vgc comps and other things like that.
Mine did so it should for you if you enable spot pass and update it,

Reposting.

Given away 14 so far, but penalty more to go.

crazy man's 3rd CRAZY Giveaway!!!!

-All Kalos Born
-No clones
-EVERYTHING IS FEMALE
-Remember thread rules state to not respond to giveaways, either respond via PM or Post on my Profile.
-All are free, but neat ball'd females (be it OU or NU, idc) are a nice thanks!

Relaxed | Water Absorb

(16) Various 4 IV not including Speed

Adamant | Sturdy

(10) Various 4 IV not including Special Attack

Sassy or Relaxed | Regenerator

(8 or 5) Various 4 IV not including Speed

Bold | Run Away

(2) Various 4 IV not including Attack

Adamant | Guts

(2) Various 4 IV not including Special Attack (Bullet Punch + Feint)

Last edited:
Look for Timid HA female Eevee in a Dream Ball. I am also looking fot a Modest or Timid flawless Xerneas in a Masterball.

CMT

Also have a few KBS I can't be arsed to add to my thread:
Perfect Adamant Pinsir Net Ball
Perfect Adamant Marill Dive Ball
Flawless Cateful Larvitar Friend Ball

If I catch a Pupitar from the friend safari, is there a chance that the Tyranitar will have the HA? I ask because Pupitar has no HA.
best way to get a HA ttar is to find a larvitar horde and catch one with the HA there.

edit: I can also see if I have any spitbacks laying around, or breed you one real quick.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
If I catch a Pupitar from the friend safari, is there a chance that the Tyranitar will have the HA? I ask because Pupitar has no HA.
A pokemon's ability will never change into it's HA upon evolution.

Edit: Trevenant forest below
You have enough luck to get a better registeel, I'd aim for a higher HP to counter the wrath of the RNG gods (ie. critical hits/misses).

Alright, this time I'm soft resetting registeel. But, this will just be used at the battle frontier in emerald so I can build up BP there so I don't always have to find shards in BW2. However, I still want to try and get the best ivs/nature possible. The defense is pretty low, but everything else is pretty high and I intend to use a curse set anyways. Keep or toss?

Registeel
Impish

18-19/18-19/10-12/13-17/30-31/23-24

Edit: zero2exe thanks, I'll keep trying :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)