Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good,except Sylveon wants Dream or dive
i am trying to have not matching ball as possible for all the eeveelution :/
Right now i have shiny dusk ball espeon, nest ball jolteon , dive ball glaceon , nest ball leafeon :/ (aww) , about to have dream ball vaporeaon

Well,that was my opinion that premier ball looks,plain,dive might look good,wouldn't it?
the fact that i can't get umbreon into a moonball , and leafeon into a friend ball pissed me off already lol .
and i will only breed sylveon if omega/alpha confirmed tutor coming back lol . So we have time .
I'm still doing other sv projects :)

the fact that i can't get umbreon into a moonball , and leafeon into a friend ball pissed me off already lol .
and i will only breed sylveon if omega/alpha confirmed tutor coming back lol . So we have time .
I'm still doing other sv projects :)
Agreed,if you want all in different balls,then premier is the way to go.

I
Hello is there anyone here interested in doing 4 Breeding Projects for me with egg moves for 5IV Flawless and some 6IV Pokemon. (None require HP)
As payment I can offer items such as: Houndoomite, Leftovers, Ability Capsule, BP Maison Items (such as focus sash). I can also offer trophy shinies as well such as Cacturne, Tentacruel, Keckleon, Crobat, etc. I also have breeding rejects and some flawless Pokemon such as 6IV Cottonee 5IV Flawless Growlith (w/ Close Combat, etc) Feel free to request a Pokemon, I may have it. I also have lots of breeding rejects in return as well.

The four Pokemon in question that I need specifically bred are Fletchling, Larvitar, Eevee, and Goomy. I will send specifics via PM to anyone who is interested. Thank you.
I have a 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant female Fletchling (Gale Wings) and a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Quiet male Goomy (Sap Sipper) both in luxury balls.

I'd want a Scizorite for both, as I've managed to misplace mine somewhere D:

I dunno, but just do the lake of rage gyarados as it can have any IV/nature combination :P

Although, if you ask me I'd go with the 1 off SpDef one, as Gyarados already has good SpDef.
Not on my ID it can't =p.

You play level 50 or 100?
I didn't think of that. Neither matter at level 50, and at level 100 I think the 1 def point would be more important.

Also,could you RNG me something?
That depends what you are looking for.

Not on my ID it can't =p.

I didn't think of that. Neither matter at level 50, and at level 100 I think the 1 def point would be more important. That depends what you are looking for.
Sending you a PM,if 50,it won't matter if 100,I would go for the one missing sp.def

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm trying to complete my dex and I've come to the awkward point of obtaining both aromatisse and slurpuff. I'm playing on Y so if anyone on X is in a similar situation and wants to help out that'd be sweet.

thoughts on this set?

Rest
sleep talk
acupuncture
knock off

battle armor

~either 252 hp/252 def impish~
or
252hp 252 speed jolly

Last edited:
I'm looking for a Hidden Ability Spiritomb (Infiltrator). I've noticed that they seem to be rare for some reason, so I'm willing to trade the shiny Floatzel that I caught in the wild for any one of them; the IVs, natures and so on are not important.

So I'm trying to spread Pokerus to my Pokemon and it won't work for some reason? I've got a Greninja with Pokerus in the first slot and a newly-hatched Eevee in the second slot, I've tried a couple of battles, but the Pokerus won't get to the Eevee. Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong? It's not like I haven't done this hundreds of times before...

So I'm trying to spread Pokerus to my Pokemon and it won't work for some reason? I've got a Greninja with Pokerus in the first slot and a newly-hatched Eevee in the second slot, I've tried a couple of battles, but the Pokerus won't get to the Eevee. Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong? It's not like I haven't done this hundreds of times before...
Sometimes it's just takes longer than other times :]. I've had pokemon get pokerus after the first battle, and I've also had some not get it until after 10-15 battles. So don't worry, it should pass pokerus to your eevee sometime soon :3

Xylen

Perfect Harmony.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Continue trying, it isnt a 100% chance, You must be having a horrible luck, i had to do 10 battles once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)