Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you've been reading, you should know the answer by now. You can, you shouldn't.
Oops worded that question badly meant to say can't stupid me
It's probably best that you don't, since there is a possibility that it was edited and free mons kill this forum.

Wifi is about trading. Free stuff or fully redis stuff kills the joy in trading.
Yeah, as long as it isn't hacked/cloned improperly (premier ribbon). You shouldn't really trade it for hard earned things, but people are free to do what they like I guess (again, as long as it's legitimate).
uyyyy yeah its free pokemon so yeah why redistribute it IDK etc....but yeah my bad worded that question poorly.
edit: man has it really been that long of a day:/

Hello,

I am looking to trade for a shiny Meditite no specific nature or IVs. I am also looking for a 5-6IV Darkrai shiny or not I don't care, but I would prefer shiny. I would like a Modest Xerneas at least 4IV. If you have these Pokemon, but don't want to trade them I can clone them and then trade them back to you and then give you something for your time.

Have:
Kalos Born 5-6IV Shinies:
Chesnaught Impish
Delphox Timid
Greninja Timid HA
Charizard Jolly
Charizard Timid HA
Tyranitar Careful
Goodra Modest
Noivern Timid
Scizor
Dragonite HA Adamant
Blaziken Jolly HA
Gardevoir Calm Female Synch
Lucario Timid
Lucario Jolly
Blastoise Modest HA
Gengar Timid
Mawile Adamant
Talonflame Adamant
Aegislash Relaxed, Brave, Quiet
and tons more...

Pokeball Vivillon
Diancie

Shiny Legendaries:

6IV Adamant Dialga

Sorry my laptop battery is going to die, but send me a message with offers or questions.

Haven't had the chance to post in a while, but I'm still looking for a female dream ball Farfetch'd with its HA.

I can trade you anything in my thread and I'll even give you my first born child do 2-3:1. I would prefer to do spitbacks though since I'm rather busy at the moment.

Haven't had the chance to post in a while, but I'm still looking for a female dream ball Farfetch'd with its HA.

I can trade you anything in my thread and I'll even give you my first born child do 2-3:1. I would prefer to do spitbacks though since I'm rather busy at the moment.
I have a love ball one without HA can give you a spitback for free.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

I believe LeopardTalon has one in his shop :)

Does anyone have any extra lucky eggs or does anyone care to clone mine? Need to level up for a tournament but it's going to take forever :/

looking for a llickitung with body slam as an egg move and mamoswine with icicle crash and thick fat. Genders and ball does not matter it is for a tourny.
edit: they need to be perfect and actually if anyone has a quick guard tailwind fletchling that would be nice to my offers are anything on my thread.

Does anyone have a Prankster Sableye they don't need? IV's/Nature/Ball etc. are not important just want the ability. Or if you have a Sableye safari and would add me then all the better!

Does anyone have a Prankster Sableye they don't need? IV's/Nature/Ball etc. are not important just want the ability. Or if you have a Sableye safari and would add me then all the better!
Hello! I have a flawless male sitting in my PC. You can have it for free if you want. :P

looking for a llickitung with body slam as an egg move and mamoswine with icicle crash and thick fat. Genders and ball does not matter it is for a tourny.
edit: they need to be perfect and actually if anyone has a quick guard tailwind fletchling that would be nice to my offers are anything on my thread.
bumping my request.

If a Pokemon is caught in an Apricorn ball, then traded to a Sinnoh game (say for TMs or tutors or something), is it's ball retained if it's transferred from there, or does it have to be in a Johto game to retain the ball through transfer?

If a Pokemon is caught in an Apricorn ball, then traded to a Sinnoh game (say for TMs or tutors or something), is it's ball retained if it's transferred from there, or does it have to be in a Johto game to retain the ball through transfer?
No I believe it becomes a pokeball on sinnoh, but it reverts to apricorn ball when transferred in a gen 5 and/or gen 6 game.

Thanks for the suggestions, I think I have an idea of what I'm going to be aiming for now with these Level Balls...
Park Ball:
≠ Sport Ball:

(Not being mean, just in case you were hoping Park Ball would transfer, it won't.)
Oops, I definitely meant Sport Ball. National Park confused me.

Tatertot

Nope, each Pokéball has a certain code, and even though the Sinnoh games don't know how to process that code to display the right sprite (since the sprite doesn't exist in those games' data) the code is still part of the Pokémon. Once the Pokémon is transferred to a game that does know how to process that code (e.g. HGSS, BW2, XY), the sprite will show up.

FT:
22+ boxes of bank stuff. ~~ Perfect breeding dittos, varying perfect events, 3+ boxes of competitive KB pokes, shiny and non, tutor move pokes, 31/31/31/31/30/27 Sassy Diancie.

LF:
-Shiny 5iv Wish Maker Jirachi
-Tanabata Jirachi, preferably the HP fire iv spread (Unlikely but I thought I'd ask)
-Mew with Knock Off tutor move
-Tutor move pokes I don't have

Tatertot

FT:
22+ boxes of bank stuff. ~~ Perfect breeding dittos, varying perfect events, 3+ boxes of competitive KB pokes, shiny and non, tutor move pokes, 31/31/31/31/30/27 Sassy Diancie.

LF:
-Shiny 5iv Wish Maker Jirachi
-Tanabata Jirachi, preferably the HP fire iv spread (Unlikely but I thought I'd ask)
-Mew with Knock Off tutor move
-Tutor move pokes I don't have
I believe shiny 5 IV Wishmaker Jirachi is impossible, the shiny spreads for that are all crap. (Just thought I'd let you know)

Tatertot

Looking for HA Anorith in a Dive, Great, or Luxury Ball. I realize that this is probably a longshot, but I'd be willing to trade big for it if you have it! (especially in a Great Ball)

I believe shiny 5 IV Wishmaker Jirachi is impossible, the shiny spreads for that are all crap. (Just thought I'd let you know)
stil it does suck that that jirachi cant get thru pokebnak even though its legit:(

btw how dod you get anorith with its hidden ability? if its dreamworld I have pretty much all captured dreamworld pokemon still uncought on my games so I might be able to get it but im not sure if its dreamword.

if it is I can check if I have it and can choose the ball to catch it in for you

Looking for HA Anorith in a Dive, Great, or Luxury Ball. I realize that this is probably a longshot, but I'd be willing to trade big for it if you have it! (especially in a Great Ball)
Tate, I'll send you a 31/31/31/x/31/31 female one (luxury ball) with egg moves when I get home :D

Tatertot

stil it does suck that that jirachi cant get thru pokebnak even though its legit:(

btw how dod you get anorith with its hidden ability? if its dreamworld I have pretty much all captured dreamworld pokemon still uncought on my games so I might be able to get it but im not sure if its dreamword.

if it is I can check if I have it and can choose the ball to catch it in for you
I've heard that that was changed, it makes it through now :)

If you do still have it in your Entree Forest, definitely let me know! Like I said, I'll pay big for a Great Ball one.
Tate, I'll send you a 31/31/31/x/31/31 female one (luxury ball) with egg moves when I get home :D
:OOO that would be incredible! I've got something good that I can give you in return :)

I've heard that that was changed, it makes it through now :)

If you do still have it in your Entree Forest, definitely let me know! Like I said, I'll pay big for a Great Ball one.

:OOO that would be incredible! I've got something good that I can give you in return :)
realy sorry but eapently I never cought one sorry:( il checked all my games)

I might be able to get one though I keep you posted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)