Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i have a pokemon with sheer force holding a life orb... Will that pokemon still get the boost, and no HP lost due to the Life orb?
'if a Pokémon holds a Life Orb, it will gain the passive damage boost (because it is not activated after the attack) but the recoil effect afterward will be ignored.'
says Bulbapedia, who can tell you many great things if you use their search function.

If i have a pokemon with sheer force holding a life orb... Will that pokemon still get the boost, and no HP lost due to the Life orb?
But, the move that the Sheer Force LO user uses, has to have secondary effects.
For example, Landorus-I can have Sheer Force and use Life Orb. When he uses Earth Power, Sludge Wave etc. (All moves with secondary effects), he will gain the boost, without the HP loss.
If he used HP Ice (No secondary effect), he'd gain the power boost, but still lose his HP.

EDIT: yeah lux ball Aero is possible.

@}->---- A BriarRose Giveaway @}->----

This was going to be a nice, funny, detective game giveaway.

Until I saw this newspaper article at work yesterday. It made me so angry that I felt I had to tell someone and make a difference in any way that I could.

The Giveaway:

- You can win a lovely, shiny Purrlion

Purrlion (Bold/Prankster) Premier Ball H/A

31/x/31/31/31/31

OT: amab ID no: 08847

Egg moves:

-Encore
-Foul Play
-Switcheroo
-Encore

• To win, just post a number between 1 and 200 on my profile, along with the message 'stop animal experiments'
  • It would also mean a lot to me if you spread that message to family/friends/complete strangers on the internet.
  • I wanted to post links to charities who do their best to stop experimentation on animals, but I'm not sure if I can do that. Just PM me or something if you're interested.
  • And thank you for taking the time to read this.
Bump. Come on guys, for the animals! :)

Okay one more question on sheer force... I've read it but confused on certain types of moves. Such as Thrash/outrage/Petal Dance etc.
Will it still cause confusion or no?

looking for machop in a heavy ball with knock off, ice punch, close combat and bullet punch, and Landorus-T with stealth rock and knock off. CMT for breedables if you like or other trades

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Aw I wanted to name my shiny mareep cherry pie =(
Now I need a new one, tips?

Edit: How do I say''hatch the egg at the Power Plant please?'' in japanese? lol
English nicknames on Japanese games are strange because they use full-width characters (each one takes up two slots, and so there's a limit of 6 characters, rather than 12).

I'd nickname Dolly if it were me (famously cloned sheep) :).

Kalos Power Plant is カロス発電所 in Japanese. So hatch at Kalos Power Plant would be (almost certainly wrong here): 孵化時 カロス発電所. (For future reference, I don't speak/read any Japanese, this is purely the result of Google translate + Bulbapedia for location names. I hope I haven't offended any Japanese speakers/readers.)

Looking for HA female heracross in neat balls, can be spitbacks, preferably with egg moves. Pm me and I'll see if I have something interesting to trade

Does anyone have a truant Durant? No specific nature, IVs, etc. (I can just breed a new one)

I have: Gale Wing Fletchling, Protean Froakie, Drought Vulpix, and Prankster Riolu

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)