Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello !

I'm looking for a flawless female impish hippopotas/hippowdon with Stealth rock and slack off, not hack, rng is of course okay.
I don't have much to suggest, but I can breed a perfect timid gastly, in a moon ball, with perish song/clear smog/disable/grudge. I also have 5 IV skiddos in premier ball.

I also have other baby strats, but much more classics and quite easy to obtain in pokéballs.

Thanks ^^
bump

Giveaway TimE
Ok, so in comemoration that I bred my first 2 shinies through SV hatching, Im giving away these two NON REDIS shinies. Coincidentaly, they are both bred for trick room teams, but of course, you may use them however you like.
These are the pokemon:

Mareep
Nickname: P u r p l e (The guy was japanese and I had no idea of what to name it, but whatever)
Ability:Static
Nature:Quiet
31/XX/31/31/31/00
Egg Moves: Eerie impulse,After You, Agility(lol) and Electric Terrain
Love ball (S2)
Notes:HP ICE (Without intending to have it LuLz)

Slowpoke
Nickname:Majin Boo (Its a female, but whatever.)
Ability:Regenerator
Nature:Relaxed
31/XX/31/31/31/00
Egg Moves:Curse, Yawn , Tackle (I dont think these are egg moves BTW, but he doesnt really need any.)
Dream ball

DA RULEZ:Just like Tatertot's rules, you need to have hosted a giveaway in the past 2 weeks, or you cant participate. Im gonna post two posts in my Profile, one for each pokemon. You have to post something that will maake me laugh , and the post that makes me laugh the most will win the pokemon =D
Oh, and make sure you link me to the giveaway you have hosted, thanks ! This will keep going untill tomorrow, starting now, and each person has one try on each pokemon. You may post now.
**Changing The rules**
This time the giveaway will be for EVERYONE, so more people show up , but next time Ill do the rules just like tatertots for sure lol

Keep or toss? This is my first soft reset project, and I feel like I got really lucky getting this about 30 SRs in.

Yveltal | Impish | Dark Aura
27/31/31/8/31/31
OT: ShinyD
ID: 42452
Notes: HP Electric, although it wouldn't be used.
I was hoping for a bit more input on this guy. Any opinions?

Does anyone have an Analytic Staryu / Starmie? I can offer a range of most things in return, I guess just specify what you're looking for and I can see if I have it.

Does anyone know what is causing the issue where you seem to get logged out all the time? Not too annoying when browsing threads, but it's getting on my nerves struggling for 5-10 mins trying to just read a recent convo.

Does anyone have an Analytic Staryu / Starmie? I can offer a range of most things in return, I guess just specify what you're looking for and I can see if I have it.
If you give me like half an hour to finish hatching these eggs, I can get you one for free.

How far do you need to be in the game to get the Shiny Charm?

ie. if I take my fresh Y game and bank 718 Pokémon into it, will Sycamore give me the Shiny Charm as soon as I meet him?
~Uiru

How far do you need to be in the game to get the Shiny Charm?

ie. if I take my fresh Y game and bank 718 Pokémon into it, will Sycamore give me the Shiny Charm as soon as I meet him?
~Uiru
No you need to get the national dex, youll get no data for any pokes you dont have the dex for

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone know what is causing the issue where you seem to get logged out all the time? Not too annoying when browsing threads, but it's getting on my nerves struggling for 5-10 mins trying to just read a recent convo.
Do you check off [Remain logged in]? If so and you still get logged off like I do occasionally it's a derp security measure at this time.

Do you check off [Remain logged in]? If so and you still get logged off like I do occasionally it's a derp security measure at this time.
Tried both checking it and not, the problem still seem to remain bugging me. Only the last half a week that this have been happening, so don't know much about the specific reason for it. Seems to happen on both phone and pc.

Does anyone have a female Heal Ball Spritzee, preferably with a 0 Speed IV? Other IVs and nature do not matter. VM me if you can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)