Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
trading recent surf pikachu event (outbreak) and tanabata jirachi and event diance and some 5iv shinies for either of these:5-6iv naivee garchomp with stealth rocks, 5-6iv naivee landorus-I with knock off
bump. I am willingto give an arm an a leg for my lead sash chomp and sheer force landorus T-T

looking for hidden ability burmy line. iv's/nature/gender don't matter. i've got a pretty large amount of mons i've bred and i'm more than willing to give something in return, pm me if you're willing to help out!

I have a few questions about RNGing a Suicune in HG/SS.

1. Is Suicune considered "Method K" and "Stationary Pokemon" in the Time Finder?
2. Are there any frame advancements when you interact with Suicune?

Thanks in advance.

I know I may get ripped a new one for posting this but................

B01 - 1,1 - Vivillon-Fancy (♀) - Naive - Compound Eyes - 30.27.31.31.25.23 - Dragon

Keep or toss

Last edited:
Hopefully it's okay that I ask here; my normal cloner isn't online, so can someone clone a Pokemon for me real quick? You can keep a copy, add to shop, whatever. Please PM me!

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I know I may get ripped a new one for posting this but................

B01 - 1,1 - Vivillon-Fancy (♀) - Naive - Compound Eyes - 30.27.31.31.25.23 - Dragon

Keep or toss
Toss. Same for anything not Modest/Timid, and lacking 31 Speed. [In fact it speeds up the SR-ing process lots if you don't check the IVs of anything not Modest/Timid.]
Edit: If that's the first outstanding one you've gotten, you haven't been resetting long enough. [I have a Modest, 31 Speed outstanding one I wouldn't consider fit for trading.]

Last edited:
Toss. Same for anything not Modest/Timid, and lacking 31 Speed. [In fact it speeds up the SR-ing process lots if you don't check the IVs of anything not Modest/Timid.]
darn kinda thought people would want it the first one I have reset with outstanding potential

EDIT: First outstanding one with a either +speed or +spattack nature that is modest kinda going for ether Naive, Hasty, Timid or Modest got a mild pokeball one with 31 IVS in spatt and speed in 2 days I SR atleast 8 hours a day

Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Toss. Same for anything not Modest/Timid and Bold for Quiver Dancin' "fun", and lacking 31 Speed. [In fact it speeds up the SR-ing process lots if you don't check the IVs of anything not Modest/Timid.]
Edit: If that's the first outstanding one you've gotten, you haven't been resetting long enough. [I have a Modest, 31 Speed outstanding one I wouldn't consider fit for trading.]
q_q

Looking for a Tyrogue Friend Safari, a Fletchling Friend Safari. If anyone has one of those two let me know!

Also looking for a HA Chimchar female in a neat ball would be nice! will trade a shiny 5 iv honedge, Dragonite, or Blaze Torchic.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Looking for a Tyrogue Friend Safari, a Fletchling Friend Safari. If anyone has one of those two let me know!

Also looking for a HA Chimchar female in a neat ball would be nice! will trade a shiny 5 iv honedge, Dragonite, or Blaze Torchic.
I have a Tyrogue FS and can catch you a Fletchling if you would like. IGN: Joshua | FC: 0817-3836-6374

btw, HA Chimchar could only be in a Pokeball.

@ anyone: Also, I've added dream radar rng calculators to the encounter slots website in my sig (https://sites.google.com/site/pokemonslots/). They basically just do the equations for you, but hopefully it will make things quicker for everyone :)

edit: clearer syntax

Last edited:

I can put together the Chimchar with some time, just need to breed some things together for a bit.

EDIT: Actually, I don't think I can. =( Sorry.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone know where I can find the spread sheet for peoples TSV?
The old spreadsheet has long gone. There is a link to a list in my signature, or you can use the !sv #### command in the IRC channel [assuming CDXCIV's around] to check Smogon user's TSVs however :).

Edit: shiny finder The Calculators you mention appear not to be available on your link. There is an error page where they should be.

Last edited:
I am not kidding there where 2 eng diancies on the gts and there is now one asking for an arceus.

Anyways LF 5-6 ivs bold defog, heatwave zapdos, knock off ice punch ice shard low kick sneasel/weavile and impish knockoff, defog schyter/scizors.

Does anyone a 5 IV of the following for trade with good nature's, or at least good IVs for competitive play? Landorus-T, Victini, Celebi, Shaymin, Terrakion. For standard pokemon I need 5 IV with good natures of Vullaby, Aron, Tentacool, Chansey, Porygon (with the right abilities btw.) I have a 5 IV (31/31/31/x/31/31) Adamant Tyrunt with elemental fang attacks, 5 IV (31/31/31/x/31/31) Adamant Larvitar with Stealth Rocks and Pursuit, items as well, maybe a couple other pokemon depending on if I get what I need. I'll offer the two together plus an item for a competitive legend.

I am not kidding there where 2 eng diancies on the gts and there is now one asking for an arceus.

Anyways LF 5-6 ivs bold defog, heatwave zapdos, knock off ice punch ice shard low kick sneasel/weavile and impish knockoff, defog schyter/scizors.
I have such a sneasel in my thread (well no ice shard, it's level 46 and ice shard is level 47)

I have a Tyrogue FS and can catch you a Fletchling if you would like. IGN: Joshua | FC: 0817-3836-6374

btw, HA Chimchar could only be in a Pokeball.

@ anyone: Also, I've added dream radar rng calculators to the encounter slots website in my sig (https://sites.google.com/site/pokemonslots/). They basically just do the equations for you, but hopefully it will make things quicker for everyone :)

edit: clearer syntax
Thank you for the Friend Safari! My FC is 5043-2916-1535, No idea what my Safari is.

Also, if you really don't mind helping me with the Fletchiner, just let me know what you want!

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Thank you for the Friend Safari! My FC is 5043-2916-1535, No idea what my Safari is.

Also, if you really don't mind helping me with the Fletchiner, just let me know what you want!
You're welcome :) I'll let you know what yours is once we get online.

Not at all! Do you have any preference on the ball? I'm assuming you're going for female HA at least :P I don't need anything, thanks though.

edit: and if you'd rather me just catch you the Tyrogue, I can do that too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)