Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm playing through my Y version to SR for Moltres/Mewtwo, and I figured I'd do a bit of SRing for Yveltal. Ended up with this: Hasty 17 / 31 / 25 / 31 / 31 / 31
It's in a Luxury Ball and nicknameable, is it worth adding to my thread? (Don't tell me to toss, I wasn't really planning on SRing for it for long)
Also it's HP Dark lololololol

So I'm playing through my Y version to SR for Moltres/Mewtwo, and I figured I'd do a bit of SRing for Yveltal. Ended up with this: Hasty 17 / 31 / 25 / 31 / 31 / 31
It's in a Luxury Ball and nicknameable, is it worth adding to my thread? (Don't tell me to toss, I wasn't really planning on SRing for it for long)
I think it is

it is I think its an awesome one

Toss Keep for your thread

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
It begins...

View attachment 21998

Are there any soft reset/ball specific/exclusive move that anyone wants me to try on this run?
Unfortunately, unlike XD: Gale of Darkness, there isn't very much to SR in Colosseum. You could reset the starters in smexy Balls (obv), maybe Skarmory in a Smexy Ball with Drill Peck + Counter and other 3rd Gen Moves or Entei with 3rd Gen Moves or, if you're as crazy as me, try Soft Resetting Raikou or Suicune.

LF:
Love Ball Female Buneary/Lopunny, IVs and nature don't matter

Offering:
Can breed some 5IV mons, PP Ups/Maxes, 1 each Kee and/or Liechi Berry, Battle Maison items

I bred a female togepi 6IVS, Bold and serene grace.
It will have moves...
-Follow Me (allowing other pokemon to setup)
-Air Slash (STAB & Flinch)
-Dazzling Gleam (STAB)
-Ancient Power/Aura Sphere (Can't Decide on the two.)

Should i go with Ancient Power or Aura Sphere. Please help me decide.

Unfortunately, unlike XD: Gale of Darkness, there isn't very much to SR in Colosseum. You could reset the starters in smexy Balls (obv), maybe Skarmory in a Smexy Ball with Drill Peck + Counter and other 3rd Gen Moves or Entei with 3rd Gen Moves or, if you're as crazy as me, try Soft Resetting Raikou or Suicune.
Yeah I'm definitely going for the starters and the beasts. I just caught Croconaw in a great ball since it was the only one obtainable in a cool ball. I'm going for nest on Bayleef and I'm not sure what on Cyndaquil. Any suggestions?

It will have moves...
-Dazzling Gleam (STAB)

I like Aura Sphere because more PP/Power, and I don't like relying on Ancient Power's 10% chance of boosts.

Yeah I'm definitely going for the starters and the beasts. I just caught Croconaw in a great ball since it was the only one obtainable in a cool ball. I'm going for nest on Bayleef and I'm not sure what on Cyndaquil. Any suggestions?
Premier Ball Cyndaquil master race

I'm looking for a shiny event jirachi with good nature/IVs, if you have one please CMT and let me know if there is anything you would like:)

It will have moves...
-Dazzling Gleam (STAB)

Anceint Power for sure! (F*CK TALONFLAME)

LF:
Love Ball Female Buneary/Lopunny, IVs and nature don't matter

Offering:
Can breed some 5IV mons, PP Ups/Maxes, 1 each Kee and/or Liechi Berry, Battle Maison items
I Can get you that Buneary PM me : D

LF: Modest Charmander
I can get you that Charmander PM Me : D

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I suggest you to wait until Post-Game to be able to migrate either a Luxury or a Repeat Ball from a GBA game (If you're able to use the Infinite Ball Glitch in your game, you only need one). Otherwise, go with Premier.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
You know you like watching Venus complain, do her stupid dance a million times over and waiting for the last 'mon, over and over.

=____=

New Page! Going until 6PM EST if you still want to grab a spot!

NEW GIVEAWAY: BACK TO SCHOOL EDITION

Hey everybody! Lately I've been doing a lot of TSV hatching, and there are a lot of leftover eggs that I would like to give away to the community that helped me become the (somewhat decent) breeder I am today! Here's the thing with this giveaway, though: This summer I have had a LOT of free time, what with being on a break from school and not having a job. This is literally my last day being able to play Pokémon as much as I want to! What better way than to host a fun giveaway, amirite?

TO BE ELIGIBLE IN THIS GIVEAWAY:

If you, like me, are about to start the new semester and have a job on top of that and you're STILL dedicated to being a Pokémon master... well, this one's for you. For all the people who will have close to zero time to do TSV breeds, make things for their new shoppe, or just use something for competitive value. Use them for whatever you will, just don't credit yourself as the original breeder. I even included the ESV if you want to just hatch it shiny.

HERE'S WHAT I HAVE:

Leftovers of all my recent TSV hatches, but they are ALL STILL IN EGGS! Here's the tricky bit: all of them will be placed in the same box, but in a RANDOM order. If you are eligible to participate, which egg you get is determined by which spot in the box you choose. (for example, if you choose the one in the top-left, it will be A-1, top-right will be A-6, bottom-left will be E-1, etc). There are 30 box spaces but only 19 Pokémon listed above... the other 11 eggs will be something... not so great.

Once this starts I'm going to mix up all the eggs in my box, and you won't know what you get until we trade!

Format is: Species | Ball | Nature | Ability | HP/ATK/DEF/SPA/SPD/SPE | Egg Moves | ESV

Mawile | Love Ball | Adamant | Intimidate | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Metal Burst | 0165
Mawile | Love Ball | Adamant | Intimidate | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Metal Burst | 0626
Mawile | Love Ball | Adamant | Intimidate | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Metal Burst | 3215

Dratini | Nest Ball | Jolly | Marvel Scale | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Dragon Dance, Extremespeed | 2131
Dratini | Nest Ball | Jolly | Marvel Scale | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Dragon Dance, Extremespeed | 3510
Dratini | Nest Ball | Jolly | Marvel Scale | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Dragon Dance, Extremespeed | 0154
Dratini | Nest Ball | Jolly | Marvel Scale | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Dragon Dance, Extremespeed | 0309

Magikarp | Lure Ball | Adamant | Swift Swim | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Splash | 0218
Magikarp | Lure Ball | Adamant | Swift Swim | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Splash | 3362
Magikarp | Lure Ball | Adamant | Swift Swim | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Splash | 2628
Magikarp | Lure Ball | Adamant | Swift Swim | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Splash | 2240

Squirtle | Heal Ball | Modest | Torrent | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse | 1018
Squirtle | Heal Ball | Modest | Torrent | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse | 1765
Squirtle | Heal Ball | Modest | Torrent | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse | 0066
Squirtle | Heal Ball | Modest | Torrent | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse | 2036

Bagon | Safari Ball | Jolly | Rock Head | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Dragon Dance, Thrash, Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse | 3686
Bagon | Safari Ball | Jolly | Rock Head | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Dragon Dance, Thrash, Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse | 3042
Bagon | Safari Ball | Jolly | Rock Head | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Dragon Dance, Thrash, Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse | 0375
Bagon | Safari Ball | Jolly | Rock Head | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Dragon Dance, Thrash, Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse | 3371

----1-2-3-4-5-6
D | x x x x x x
E | x o x x x x

RULES FOR ENTRY:

0. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES REPLY TO THIS. Keep it to VMs, please :)
1. Hey what's up? :)
2. You are about to have zero free time once the semester starts... but Pokémon is still more important to you.
3. You can pick up to 2 spots on the board... not sure the exact odds of getting a duplicate or 2 garbage fillers, but that's why I'm going to take a real statistics class soon.
4. Include "ty based dragon-man" in your post so I know you read this.
5. Every time spots are taken, I will update this original post, and the giveaway will end once they are all gone.
6. Have fun!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)