Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just feel like it's a colossal waste of time & life to breed things on to a pokemon that are essentially useless. Imo aesthetic shouldn't override sensibility.
Weighing in on this...I sometimes put useless egg moves on a pokemon if they may be useful to its egg group. For example, defog on chatot...chatot is basically useless with or without defog, but I can easily breed a flawless male (or have a spitback laying around) to pass it around the egg group where it may be more useful.

Other examples are dragon dance on dratini (dragonite gets it as level up) or knock off on an abra. Wynaut make your next project easier?

I can give you a 5iv Slowking with Regenerator. It's Bold, and Male, but you could use it to breed with.
im a fucking noob xd .

The pokemon with the hidden ability dont has to be a female?
Or u can use a male with ditto or something? If u can use a ditto i have already a slowpoke lv 1 male with regenerator :D

im a fucking noob xd .

The pokemon with the hidden ability dont has to be a female?
Or u can use a male with ditto or something? If u can use a ditto i have already a slowpoke lv 1 male with regenerator :D
Yeah, males can pass down HAs when bred wirh a Ditto. It has a smaller chance, but it shouldnt be too bad.

LF: Impish Mew
Anyone have a cloned Impish Mew they can trade me for free?

Thanks!

Edit: Also, Jolly Pinsir spitbacks

Last edited:
I just feel like it's a colossal waste of time & life to breed things on to a pokemon that are essentially useless. Imo aesthetic shouldn't override sensibility.
If you feel it's a colossal waste of time and life to do it, then...well...don't. There's no rule that says you must breed four egg moves onto a Pokemon no matter how useless they might be. I usually look into egg moves and try to go with the ones that the Pokemon is most likely going to want. Even if it gets the move via level up itself later, it can be nice to have it available immediately. Though if the move is obviously useless to a certain Pokemon and it isn't required to bridge the gap to a different egg group for breeding that move, I'll usually skip the move, especially if there are better options to go for. The time for elemental punches Alakazam died when gen 4 arrived and the physical/special split happened. Best leaving passing these and near any other punch there is in the game to Hitmonchan as far as the human-like egg group is concerned.
LF HA Female solosis in a dream ball. FT other ha dream ball female, i have some in apricorn too
I hope you don't mean HA Pokemon in Apricorn balls, as that's legally impossible.

Now then, so I have something to actually contribute to this thread... Looking for a female Gible/Gabite with Rough Skin in a Great, Ultra, or Dream ball. Jolly nature and egg moves would be a nice bonus, but don't matter that much as I can breed them on myself. (I don't have access to a Dragon Friend Safari containing Gabite) I've got a Lure ball Huge Power Marill spitback with Superpower/Aqua Jet/Belly Drum I can offer, as well as some Dream ball Gastly spitbacks with Haze/Clear Smog/Disable/Perish Song (thanks to EnGarde for the original parent) I can offer. VM/PM me so as to not clutter this thread. Also looking for an Ability Capsule if anyone is willing to spare one.

New page bump.

I'm looking for suggestions of Hidden Power pokes to breed in my trading thread.

I wish to pursue less used options like HP Fire Horsea or Porygon but would rather tackle more sought out pokes before I start putting obscure HP pokes in my shop.

Link in sig.

I'm in heartgold trying to get an impish syncronizer by breeding a male modest abra with an impish ditto holding an everstone. The last 25 eggs have been freaking inner focus. Am I just getting crazy rng or is there a breeding mechanic I'm missing here preventing me from getting my damn impish syncronizer?

If you feel it's a colossal waste of time and life to do it, then...well...don't. There's no rule that says you must breed four egg moves onto a Pokemon no matter how useless they might be. I usually look into egg moves and try to go with the ones that the Pokemon is most likely going to want. Even if it gets the move via level up itself later, it can be nice to have it available immediately. Though if the move is obviously useless to a certain Pokemon and it isn't required to bridge the gap to a different egg group for breeding that move, I'll usually skip the move, especially if there are better options to go for. The time for elemental punches Alakazam died when gen 4 arrived and the physical/special split happened. Best leaving passing these and near any other punch there is in the game to Hitmonchan as far as the human-like egg group is concerned.

I hope you don't mean HA Pokemon in Apricorn balls, as that's legally impossible.

Now then, so I have something to actually contribute to this thread... Looking for a female Gible/Gabite with Rough Skin in a Great, Ultra, or Dream ball. Jolly nature and egg moves would be a nice bonus, but don't matter that much as I can breed them on myself. (I don't have access to a Dragon Friend Safari containing Gabite) I've got a Lure ball Huge Power Marill spitback with Superpower/Aqua Jet/Belly Drum I can offer, as well as some Dream ball Gastly spitbacks with Haze/Clear Smog/Disable/Perish Song (thanks to EnGarde for the original parent) I can offer. VM/PM me so as to not clutter this thread. Also looking for an Ability Capsule if anyone is willing to spare one.
I know that :P yeah, i didn t mean that. by the way, i have female gible in dream ball, jolly nature.

Bumping from the previous page... Looking for a female Gible/Gabite with Rough Skin in a Great, Ultra, or Dream ball. Jolly nature and egg moves would be a nice bonus, but don't matter that much as I can breed them on myself. (I don't have access to a Dragon Friend Safari containing Gabite) I've got a Lure ball Huge Power Marill spitback with Superpower/Aqua Jet/Belly Drum I can offer, as well as some Dream ball Gastly spitbacks with Haze/Clear Smog/Disable/Perish Song (thanks to EnGarde for the original parent) I can offer. VM/PM me so as to not clutter this thread. Also looking for an Ability Capsule if anyone is willing to spare one.
I'm in heartgold trying to get an impish syncronizer by breeding a male modest abra with an impish ditto holding an everstone. The last 25 eggs have been freaking inner focus. Am I just getting crazy rng or is there a breeding mechanic I'm missing here preventing me from getting my damn impish syncronizer?
Just bad luck mostly. You could also breed an Eevee and evolve it into either Espeon or Umbreon, as both have Synchronize.
I know that :P yeah, i didn t mean that. by the way, i have female gible in dream ball, jolly nature.
VM/PM me with what you'd like so we don't clutter this thread.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)