Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Well thanks to a friend of mine, I finally got a hold on the Eon Ticket.

Best ball for non-shiny Latias?

So I've been hearing about some apparent reward for transferring pokemon from 3rd gen all the way to omega ruby/alpha sapphire. Can anyone clarify what this is/if it exists?

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Premier it is then. plz bring back apricorn balls, GF. Love ball works best here, ;-;

So I've been hearing about some apparent reward for transferring pokemon from 3rd gen all the way to omega ruby/alpha sapphire. Can anyone clarify what this is/if it exists?
If you transfer a Pokemon from the original R/S and show it to the game director in Lilycove, you get a certificate for your secret base featuring said Pokemon.

Hello,

I've been around here a long time, but haven't been doing any wifi work recently. Over the next few months I'm going to have a lot more time to do breeding and whatnot, so I wanted to confirm some stuff about ORAS and the state of wifi in general. I don't have ORAS yet, but I've got myself nicely set up in Y. Quick questions below:

Firstly, do we have any way to get high IV legendary Pokemon without tons of resets?

Second, is cloning still working? Last I knew, we only really had the disconnect mid trade method.

Finally, what's the state of the wifi market? Tons of flawless and HP stuff still fairly common? Shiny/flawless still the most valuable?

Thanks a lot!

Wanting a BR Mew w/ good nature, good ivs (will kinda negotiate on the ivs)

Trading:

Shiny Ho-Oh in ultra ball @ Sacred Ash
OT: Ryan ID: 22388
Calm - Pressure
Original location: Sea Mauville
IVs: (31 hp/6 att/31 def/31 sp att/25 sp def/2 speed
Moves
-Fire Blast
-Sky Attack
-Sacred Fire
-Recover

FC: 1693-3265-7037 IGN: Clay

Last edited:

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Hello,

I've been around here a long time, but haven't been doing any wifi work recently. Over the next few months I'm going to have a lot more time to do breeding and whatnot, so I wanted to confirm some stuff about ORAS and the state of wifi in general. I don't have ORAS yet, but I've got myself nicely set up in Y. Quick questions below:

Firstly, do we have any way to get high IV legendary Pokemon without tons of resets?

Second, is cloning still working? Last I knew, we only really had the disconnect mid trade method.

Finally, what's the state of the wifi market? Tons of flawless and HP stuff still fairly common? Shiny/flawless still the most valuable?

Thanks a lot!
1). Nope.
2). The disconnect method is no longer popular as Powersaves (a 6th gen action-replay like tool) allows for faster and more reliable cloning via making a save state, putting the Pokémon in bank then reloading the save.
3). Flawless pentagon legends are probably the most valuable.

1). Nope.
2). The disconnect method is no longer popular as Powersaves (a 6th gen action-replay like tool) allows for faster and more reliable cloning via making a save state, putting the Pokémon in bank then reloading the save.
3). Flawless pentagon legends are probably the most valuable.
Thanks for the info. Is there anywhere I can read about the Powersaves cloning method? Also, from what I've been reading so far it looks like some people don't like to trade for cloned things. Is there any downside/illegitimacy connected with them?

Thanks for the info. Is there anywhere I can read about the Powersaves cloning method? Also, from what I've been reading so far it looks like some people don't like to trade for cloned things. Is there any downside/illegitimacy connected with them?
Just search powersave method cloning on google

From what i know, people on smogon don't care if a pokemon is cloned or not ( i can't guarantee about other places ) .
If you take a look at most big trader thread wit Shiny Value hatches, 99% of them are clones .

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
That's their own choice if they dislike cloned things (from what I can see, the majority of this forum has no problem with it). There's no real illegitimacy issues with them, providing the original Pokémon is legit. As for a guide, apologies but I don't have one / know of one. Someone who has Powersaves / knows more about it than me will probably help you though.

Male Greninja - Hydro Pump/Ice Beam/Grass Knot/Dark Pulse
Female Greninja - Toxic Spikes/Hydro Pump/Ice Beam/Grass Knot

I bred these two together and got a Froakie that knows Toxic Spikes/Hydro Pump/Pound/Growl.

How come the TM moves aren't inherited?

Male Greninja - Hydro Pump/Ice Beam/Grass Knot/Dark Pulse
Female Greninja - Toxic Spikes/Hydro Pump/Ice Beam/Grass Knot

I bred these two together and got a Froakie that knows Toxic Spikes/Hydro Pump/Pound/Growl.

How come the TM moves aren't inherited?
TM moves are no longer inherited in gen 6 (probably because they're reusable)

Just search powersave method cloning on google

From what i know, people on smogon don't care if a pokemon is cloned or not ( i can't guarantee about other places ) .
If you take a look at most big trader thread wit Shiny Value hatches, 99% of them are clones .
Yeah, I never remembered people caring much about clones. Back in gen 4 WiFi the amount of cheating was pretty ridiculous, but it didn't really make much of a difference. Thanks!

That's their own choice if they dislike cloned things (from what I can see, the majority of this forum has no problem with it). There's no real illegitimacy issues with them, providing the original Pokémon is legit. As for a guide, apologies but I don't have one / know of one. Someone who has Powersaves / knows more about it than me will probably help you though.
Thanks, I guess I'll do that then.

can some one link me the the hacked pokemon check thread? I am about to make a big trade and I want to make sure I am not getting a hacked pokemon. i am trading shiny ho-oh for a shaymin or mew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)