Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... Does anyone have a shiny gallade? I just hatched one, but it has a relaxed nature and horrible iv's. the thing is, I've come to a point where any shiny I find would be on my team (I have never found a shiny before, and have a liking to them; also, I'm building a team around gallade), but I can't use a gallade that bad. So, could anyone offer a shiny gallade that at least doesn't have a speed reducing nature (a speed raising nature wouldn't be bad :D)? I have a 6iv shiny mew to trade. Thanks! *the mew was traded to me; I've still never found a shiny.

FC: 4184-3048-1292

IGN: Josh

Last edited:
hey guys, I just came back to the forums with my new Omega Ruby game an I'm looking for an adamant HA Mudkip and Modest HA Pidgey with Defog, right now I only have XY stuff to trade, so pls, cmt and see if theres something you like!

EDIT: it seems my trade thread its locked :( do you guys know how do I unlock it? or I need to create a new one? D:

Last edited:
Looking for an ability capsule and a trustworthy cloner :)
I need 5-6 copies of three pokemon. Two of which you may keep copies of for yourself, one I can give you semi-redistribution rights over.

I've been out of Pokémon since March 2013. I'm trying to compile a comprehensive list of all the events I have missed. Thanks to Bulbapedia, I have:

local:
Mewtwo (Hurricane)
Sinnoh "creation" trio
Smeargle (Worlds)
various Pokémon based on VGC teams

Wifi:
Deoxys
Gengar
Diancie
Garchomp
Scizor

Nintendo Network:
Beldum
Pumpkaboo
Heracross/Pinsir
Vivillon
Torchic (Speed Boost)

other:
Eon Ticket
Potions
Mega Stones

Can anyone think of any others? Is there anything special (moves, ability, etc) about the Pokémon in these events other than the ones I've mentioned? Did we never get the shiny Genesect?

Hmm... Does anyone have a shiny gallade? I just hatched one, but it has a relaxed nature and horrible iv's. the thing is, I've come to a point where any shiny I find would be on my team (I have never found a shiny before, and have a liking to them; also, I'm building a team around gallade), but I can't use a gallade that bad. So, could anyone offer a shiny gallade that at least doesn't have a speed reducing nature (a speed raising nature wouldn't be bad :D)? I have a 6iv shiny mew to trade. Thanks!

Hmm... Does anyone have a shiny gallade? I just hatched one, but it has a relaxed nature and horrible iv's. the thing is, I've come to a point where any shiny I find would be on my team (I have never found a shiny before, and have a liking to them; also, I'm building a team around gallade), but I can't use a gallade that bad. So, could anyone offer a shiny gallade that at least doesn't have a speed reducing nature (a speed raising nature wouldn't be bad :D)? I have a 6iv shiny mew to trade. Thanks!

honestly I would be fine with giving any of my shinnies out especially to new users but hint of advice more information on the shinnies you are offering would be nice like the OT and ID etc... You might want to also run a hack check on the mew as well I mean hey you never know. Either ways I may not have a good shiny ralts to offer but I do have a thread with a few shinnies that are competitive. I can help you out if you wish.

hey guys, I just came back to the forums with my new Omega Ruby game an I'm looking for an adamant HA Mudkip and Modest HA Pidgey with Defog, right now I only have XY stuff to trade, so pls, cmt and see if theres something you like!

EDIT: it seems my trade thread its locked :( do you guys know how do I unlock it? or I need to create a new one? D:
Welcome back! I don't have either of the pokemon you're requesting, but you can contact a moderator and ask them to unlock your thread for you. :)

honestly I would be fine with giving any of my shinnies out especially to new users but hint of advice more information on the shinnies you are offering would be nice like the OT and ID etc... You might want to also run a hack check on the mew as well I mean hey you never know. Either ways I may not have a good shiny ralts to offer but I do have a thread with a few shinnies that are competitive. I can help you out if you wish.
Oh, thank you! Well, I'm quite sure the mew is fine, but I don't really know XD. I mean, it does say it's from the hoenn region (as in, faraway island). Sorry if I sound noobish; this is all new to me. But anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Oh, thank you! Well, I'm quite sure the mew is fine, but I don't really know XD. I mean, it does say it's from the hoenn region (as in, faraway island). Sorry if I sound noobish; this is all new to me. But anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
pm me everything about the mew the stats ID OT etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)