Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you mind capturing a female on a great ball for me?
Or you could just add me. That's my Safari, in case you can't see my signature

Is it fair to say that the Browser injection save restoration is the same as using Power saves?
You can't restore savefiles with Browser Exploits. They only affect the RAM memory of the game, thus you can't just swap out savefiles. You CAN clone, inject Pokemon and Wondercards, and find ESVs to an extent, but that's it

Last edited:
I typically prefer ORAS because there's a daycare, infinite loop, and IV checker all in one area.
Wait what? There's a Daycare at the Battle Resort in ORAS? My prayers have been listened to :)

Hey, did everyone just forget about my Dream list?:

• Abra
  • Lapras
  • Heracross
  • Ekans
  • Absol
  • Grimer
  • Murkrow
  • Horsea
  • Gastly
  • Venonat
  • Gligar
  • Snubbull
  • Magby
  • Whismur
  • Shellos-W
  • Cranidos
  • Paras
  • Timburr
I want all that and a coffee ASAP or you're fired, Clarissa

So, I just came out in my club's qualifying tournament for Gym Leaders, and I need to put together a MonoType team. Need help assembling the following on my cartridge

- Timid Tornadus-T (Assault Vest appreciated)
- Impish Skarmory (Counter nice, but I doubt I'd find it)
- Timid HP Ice Thundurus (for Thund-T, so either Incarnate ability works)
- Timid Articuno (Probably the one I'd have the most trouble finding myself).

Can offer clones of my Mild Diancie or Naive Landorus-I. Could also do breeding projects.

So, I just came out in my club's qualifying tournament for Gym Leaders, and I need to put together a MonoType team. Need help assembling the following on my cartridge

Can offer clones of my Mild Diancie or Naive Landorus-I. Could also do breeding projects.
If you don't need the Thundurus to be from Gen VI, I can give you a copy of this:

#642. Thundurus (lv. 100)
Timid Nature | Prankster | 31/18/30/31/31/31
EVs: 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Taunt | Nasty Plot | Thunderbolt | Hidden Power [Ice]
OT: Kurt | ID: 00007
Kaphotics' shiny Thundurus, traded to me by Dyj10
Currently in stock: 2
(Although if you do need it to be from Gen VI, vzxt has a flawless one in his thread. Also, just in case you weren't aware, cant say has an awesome pentaflawless KB Timid Articuno in his thread, you could ask him.)

Edit: VMing

Last edited:
leaning toward toss. you can do better ;)
True. :P It's still frustrating that it is so close those! lol

Personal: Keep. (HP Steel though... ugh) trading purposes: toss that sucker.
Already have a Timid Arceus from previous gen for personal use, this will eventually be for trading so... :P

If you can back-up the save and reset another, keep. Otherwise, flawless (-Atk) or bust considering the event is Japan only and may never be available elsewhere.
A Japanese powersaves is a good $100+ so, nah I can't back-up unfortunately. :(

Tossed. :)

Why couldn't you be @ 31 SpD!!! :(

I have this (fully redis) Articuno:

Pokemon: Articuno | Ability: Pressure | Timid | IV: 31/x/31/30/31/31 HP GRASS
OT: Lora | ID: 27406
KB | Master Ball

If interested pika pal, could I get details of your Diancie and/or Landorus?

Last edited:
If you don't need the Thundurus to be from Gen VI, I can give you a copy of this:

#642. Thundurus (lv. 100)
Timid Nature | Prankster | 31/18/30/31/31/31
EVs: 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Taunt | Nasty Plot | Thunderbolt | Hidden Power [Ice]
OT: Kurt | ID: 00007
Kaphotics' shiny Thundurus, traded to me by Dyj10
Currently in stock: 2
(Although if you do need it to be from Gen VI, vzxt has a flawless one in his thread. Also, just in case you weren't aware, cant say has an awesome pentaflawless KB Timid Articuno in his thread, you could ask him.)
Make no difference to me, as long as I can use it in linked battles. Will I need to trade you anything for it? What should I know for redis rights?

LF a female Bagon/Shelgon/Salamence in a safari ball with the rock head ability for a breeding project.

If you can help I'll be willing to pay you back in some way :)

Last edited:

I have non-shiny Timid Articuno in regular, HP Grass (shiny also) and HP Ground. They aren't in my thread because I was dumb enough to RNG them when I was using a stupid OT lol.

Also, I could breed you a Skarmory with ease. Actually, scratch that. I already have a 3rd gen Emerald shiny Skarmory. I'd only need to teach it Counter to be done. =)

I have non-shiny Timid Articuno in regular, HP Grass (shiny also) and HP Ground. They aren't in my thread because I was dumb enough to RNG them when I was using a stupid OT lol.

Also, I could breed you a Skarmory with ease. Actually, scratch that. I already have a 3rd gen Emerald shiny Skarmory. I'd only need to teach it Counter to be done. =)
Wow, that Skarmory offer is extremely generous in particular. I'm currently making an offer in cant say 's thread for an Articuno, but Skarmory is a fine offer too.

How close is it to flawless (since to my knowledge Gen 3 doesn't allow absolutely flawless spreads)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)