Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
FT: 1 NA Mew code
If somebody wants to swap an NA Zapdos code for this it would be greatly appreciated.

Do past gen shinies, flawless, or even shiny flawless have trade value here? I even have several old events saved. I totally understand why blue pentagon is so desirable, is RNGing these a waste outside of personal use?
Yep, past gen RNGs still have value on these trade threads though how much depends from person to person.

Omastar68's signature said:
2% of Smogon-goers have kissed a girl. If you're one of the 98% that is still pure and innocent, copy and paste this into your signature. Lol Hula.
I was looking for a cloner tonight, to clone my Rayquaza and if at all possible a girl to kiss Omastar68 and maybe take his innocence so he can be part of the 2%. Thanks. #theyreallyletyouputanythinginyoursignaturethesedays

EDIT: Oh and I want HA Zapdos codes and Darkrai codes!

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I was looking for a cloner tonight, to clone my Rayquaza and if at all possible a girl to kiss Omastar68 and maybe take his innocence so he can be part of the 2%. Thanks. #theyreallyletyouputanythinginyoursignaturethesedays

EDIT: Oh and I want HA Zapdos codes and Darkrai codes!
I can clone for you, and I have one PAL Darkrai code for trade. PM/VM me if you're interested.
(I can't kiss Omastar68 though, you'll have to find someone else to do that lol)

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Best ball? (Gen 3)
Hmm, Pink Pokemon in gen 3 are always a tough choice. My personal favorites are Timer
and Repeat
, but they're not really fitting the color scheme. Dive
is always nice, though also a bit unfitting. Regular
Pokeball is probably the most fitting, though a bit boring on its own.

Edit: Forgot about Master
. That's definitely a good choice (credits to Legofigure for reminding).

Last edited:
Can anyone suggest a good revenge killer for NU?

Was looking at a showcase team that interested me, but it used Sawk before it got moved to RU.

At first I thought Primeape but he's kinda weak if not banded and I'm unfamiliar with the tier to think of any others beside Swellow.

Last edited:
So since I failed to get Nidoran from the daycare, does anyone have Gyarados or Magikarp's hidden ability Moxie? I can offer something back if needed.

Can anyone suggest a good revenge killer for NU?

Was looking at a showcase team that interested me, but it used Sawk before it got moved to RU.

At first I thought Primeape but he's kinda weak if not banded and I'm unfamiliar with the tier to think of any others beside Swellow.
Archeops has the power (before defeatest kicks in) and the speed, doesnt offer too much more then swellow other than earth power and even thats off its weaker spatk stat, mesprit would hurt if choiced?

Last edited:
What I don't understand is why you're running a -Spe nature if you don't care about Atk. I mean I kno there's some weird reason -Spe is good on Amoonguss, since going second guarantees the foe will be asleep at least a turn or w/e, but if you want low Spe why the 31 IV? More power Quiet isn't that good a nature-Relaxed is typically bettr despite Amoonguss having lower Def than SpA.

What I'd do is ignore Spe, and shoot for 31/0/31+/31/31/X.

Anyways, I hope that's either helpful or you have some interesting reasoning for your set.
I do have an interesting reason. For the nature, with the EVs I give it, it can 2HKO Primal Kyogre with Grass Knot.
And then, with its EV spread and a Coba Berry, it can survive a LO Dragon Ascent from Mega Rayquaza. For the team I'm running, it works.
The spe IV can actually be whatever. I don't want it to be absolute 0 because I'm running a soft TR team. In the TR mirror (where the effect is not likely to be set up), he gets off an easy Spore on the slow mons.
I'm not going to post the full team. But I've played with it to much success in the ladder, it works.

Now I just need the parents for the cart game.

I need to get an egg cloned. I can hook whoever does it up with a copy of the final result(which would be a shiny 31/31/31/x/31/31 Swablu) or if you want you can just keep an egg if shininess doesn't matter to you.

Guys. Can anybody give me a box of random different eggs super close to hatching for my EggNuxLocke run. Please help me! Sorry, nothing to offer since it is a new game and AS is the only game I own.

What are the odds of getting a shiny via DexNav ? I heard that it is something like 1 in 250. But I am not being lucky because I have been Shinyhunting for a Misdreavus and I have by now search level at 259 and I have had chains of at least 50 + and there wasn't a shiny.

I need to get an egg cloned. I can hook whoever does it up with a copy of the final result(which would be a shiny 31/31/31/x/31/31 Swablu) or if you want you can just keep an egg if shininess doesn't matter to you.
Still in need of this.

Guys. Can anybody give me a box of random different eggs super close to hatching for my EggNuxLocke run. Please help me! Sorry, nothing to offer since it is a new game and AS is the only game I own.
I don't have a full box, but I can help you with 7 or 8 eggs from different species that I have to spare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)