Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A shiny Mew RNG'd on a Japanese Emerald, traded to an english Emerald then imported into Gen IV and eventually transferred to Gen VI will still pass bank check and be flagged as Japanese, right?

Hi! I'm trying complete a collection of competitive female 5IV (except ATK, Outstanding Potential) Timid Vivillons in cool balls and these are the patterns I'm missing:
Continental (ultra ball) - Miria helped me with this one.
Tundra (great ball)
Elegant (luxury ball) - got this one
Sun (repeat ball)
Sandstorm (nest ball)
Monsoon (great ball)
River (dive ball) - MikeAU helped me with this one.
Archipelago (timer ball)
Ocean (great ball)

I have acess to Soul Silver and an extensive collection of Apricorn pokés and I'll gladly breed any 3 pokés found there (5IV in the matching ball of your choice) for each Vivillon. I can also breed some Dream ball HA pokés. Give me a shout if you can help. :)
Bumping this.

I still have a complete set of PAL Aldora Birds codes. Looking for a 5IV Shiny Diancie, Shiny Xerneas or maybe some tsv hatched shinies.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
A shiny Mew RNG'd on a Japanese Emerald, traded to an english Emerald then imported into Gen IV and eventually transferred to Gen VI will still pass bank check and be flagged as Japanese, right?
Better method would be to PAL Park it to a Japanese Diamond / Pearl though, just saying :) Apparently some people have had issues trading across different language GBA games.

I'm looking for a reliable cloner for my shiny Honedge, since I can't clone at the moment and would like to keep an UT copy, train another and send the third to the hatcher as a thank you.
Would need 3 shiny Honedge back in total and you can keep a copy if you'd like.

male
Quiet Nature
31/31/31/31/31/0
all four egg moves
bred by me, hatched in Sealed Chamber by a match on reddit a few minutes ago

PS: I do not care what you do with your copy. I'll be using mine for battling.

Last edited:
Depends on your method of getting Pokemon from gen 3 to gen 6. I only have a DS flashcart so I don't really have a choice, I have to Pal Park it on an emulator. And Pal Park does not work with 2 different language cartridges.
I was just planning on using VBA link to trade between Emerald cartridges, I've done it before. Then restoring my English .sav file to my IRL Emerald and Pal Parking conventionally.

I do not have any third-party software or hardware. I have a question: is the use of third party hardware, such as Action Replay or Powersaves considered hacking/cheating or only certain actions that involve these device considered unacceptable by Smogon? What is the meaning of "hacked Pokemon"?

I do not have any third-party software or hardware. I have a question: is the use of third party hardware, such as Action Replay or Powersaves considered hacking/cheating or only certain actions that involve these device considered unacceptable by Smogon? What is the meaning of "hacked Pokemon"?
Hacked Pokemon are generally considered to be anything you generate out of thin air or that is impossible to obtain, usually including using hacked parents. The most frowned upon(and will get you banned for trading) is just typing numbers into a computer and generating. This is a pretty good list of unobtainable Pokemon that are automatically hacks. However, there are a few methods of cheating that are neccessary evils like cloning.

Still desperate for an impish skarmory to start my breeding project. Anybody with a male impish skarmory spitback? Can offer spitbacks in return, or a 5IV one, if i still have any to trade.

Still desperate for an impish skarmory to start my breeding project. Anybody with a male impish skarmory spitback? Can offer spitbacks in return, or a 5IV one, if i still have any to trade.
I've got an extra flawless 5IV one with Brave Bird and Whirlwind. You can have it for free, just put something up on the GTS asking for a Lv.1 male Skarmory.

Other than sylveon are there any other eeveelutions that benefit from Modest HP ground? ..(with or without HA)

Edit: is any body able to clone me O+3 copies of my two Sylveons please?
Sylveon - heal ball - modest - lvl2 - 31/30/31/30/30/31 (hp ground)
Sylveon - heal ball - bold - lvl100 - 31/x/31/31/31/31
Both with egg moves and you may keep a copy of each if you wish?

Last edited:
Does anyone have a great set for a legend-hunting Breloom? Mine is usually jolly, and of course is lvl 100 with false swipe and spore, but any recs for EVs and held item? Thanks!

Hi, does anyone have a timid good IV HP Ice ditto that they're giving away? I sorely need it for my current gengar breeding project.

Got one from cannibal's ditto giveaway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)