Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a Froakie / Frogadier / Greninja female in a Net Ball and a Premier ball.
♀

FT: Please CMT, especially for breedable females in matching balls (link in signature).

EDIT for breeding projects. Needn't be flawless. Really prefer Protean though (Hidden Ability).

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Greetings fellow Pokémon trainers,

I'm currently looking for a female Scyther in a Premier Ball. Nature and Egg moves don't matter.
Feel free to message if you have what I'm looking for and what you would like in return.

User BlackoutSLM helped me out with this request. Thank you.

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello can someone who is around clone 2 of my shiny pokemons O+1?

Please feel free to keep a copy of each for yourself
I can do that for you now if you want. Feel free to add the Friend Code from my signature down below and leave me yours.

I also won't keep any copies of your Pokémon.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I'm posting here in some frustration because I've been trying to breed the perfect blaziken, but it's just not working. I've been using this imperfect Torchic with speed boost I found off the gts to do it, and it has a 0 in special defense.

Try as I might, that 0 keeps getting passed down. It also has a very low hp iv. Everything else is perfect though. Anyone care to help me out?
I have a bunch of stuff to offer, including 4iv breedjects such as honedge and sneasel, as well as various ha's. Thanks.

-Frustrated Breeder

Hello everyone, I'm posting here in some frustration because I've been trying to breed the perfect blaziken, but it's just not working. I've been using this imperfect Torchic with speed boost I found off the gts to do it, and it has a 0 in special defense.

Try as I might, that 0 keeps getting passed down. It also has a very low hp iv. Everything else is perfect though. Anyone care to help me out?
I have a bunch of stuff to offer, including 4iv breedjects such as honedge and sneasel, as well as various ha's. Thanks.

-Frustrated Breeder
Do you have a 6IV Ditto? If not, why not hit up one of the several Ditto giveaways running to significantly help your breeding.

Do you have a 6IV Ditto? If not, why not hit up one of the several Ditto giveaways running to significantly help your breeding.
I have a 6iv ditto, and I've been using it, but either the poor hp IV is passing down along with the good stats or the 0 sp def iv or both. Using the ditto also inevitably results in non-ha torchics being born pretty often. I just can't seem to crack the code, lol.

I have a 6iv ditto, and I've been using it, but either the poor hp IV is passing down along with the good stats or the 0 sp def iv or both. Using the ditto also inevitably results in non-ha torchics being born pretty often. I just can't seem to crack the code, lol.
It's just a matter of luck. Once you've gotten one that doesn't take those stats, just swap out the original...unless this is kind of asking for a torchic in which case I probably have a spare laying around

It's just a matter of luck. Once you've gotten one that doesn't take those stats, just swap out the original...unless this is kind of asking for a torchic in which case I probably have a spare laying around
A better Torchic would be great, it doesn't have to be perfect - just better than the piece of crap I'm dealing with haha

Edit- I don't want to double post, so even though this is completely unrelated, here goes:

I have a machoke I'd like to evolve. Anyone care to help? I'll help evolve your Pokemon in the process, no problem. I even have tons of battle points saved up so I can buy a reaper cloth or whatever you need to evolve.

Last edited:
Is it better for a Weavile to go with Ice Shard as an Egg Move or Feint?
Ice Shard is a level-up move for Sneasel but not for Weavile, so if it's bred as an egg move it could be relearned if ever forgotten, which otherwise it cannot.
Feint is an exclusive egg move.

What would be the better option? (The other EM's are Icicle Crash, Pursuit and Fake Out, by the way).

My vote goes to Ice Shard, unless Weavile is very popular in doubles (which I wouldn't know, but turns out he is).

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Is it better for a Weavile to go with Ice Shard as an Egg Move or Feint?
Ice Shard is a level-up move for Sneasel but not for Weavile, so if it's bred as an egg move it could be relearned if ever forgotten, which otherwise it cannot.
Feint is an exclusive egg move.

What would be the better option? (The other EM's are Icicle Crash, Pursuit and Fake Out, by the way).
Feint is the superior choice IMO, mainly because Weavile is pretty popular in VGC (Doubles) and it makes great use of it, and as you said above, Sneasel can learn it via level up anyways.

I'm making (another) quiet return to soft resets on my OR cartridge. I'm currently SR'ing a Naive Deoxys and I've got a half decent one. Doesn't look like there are a lot of trade shops with pentagon Deoxys, any reason why?

I'm making (another) quiet return to soft resets on my OR cartridge. I'm currently SR'ing a Naive Deoxys and I've got a half decent one. Doesn't look like there are a lot of trade shops with pentagon Deoxys, any reason why?
Well, one reason would probably be the fact that Deoxys is not legal in any format where a pentagon would be required.
There probably aren't too many people playing Smogon Uber on cartridge either and even if there are, they might aswell use a RNG'd one with flawless IVs, perfect nature, event moves, shinyness, etc...

A flawless pentagon Deoxys might make a nice collector's item, but it has very limited competitive value compared to other more common SR targets.
Then again, so do all the other mythicals that many people around here are crazy about.
Though I have a feeling that there are more people actually playing Smogon OU on cartridge where stuff like Manaphy, Mew and Jirachi would be allowed...

Well, one reason would probably be the fact that Deoxys is not legal in any format where a pentagon would be required.
There probably aren't too many people playing Smogon Uber on cartridge either and even if there are, they might aswell use a RNG'd one with flawless IVs, perfect nature, event moves, shinyness, etc...

A flawless pentagon Deoxys might make a nice collector's item, but it has very limited competitive value compared to other more common SR targets.
Then again, so do all the other mythicals that many people around here are crazy about.
Though I have a feeling that there are more people actually playing Smogon OU on cartridge where stuff like Manaphy, Mew and Jirachi would be allowed...
This is a very compelling argument. From my personal point of view, Deoxys was a target because it's the only legendary/mythical I don't have a flawless/near flawless version of that isn't shiny locked.

By your logic it would seem that SR'ing or offering a trade for a more lucrative property (I'm thinking Volcanion/Shiny Arceus at this stage) for a shiny Deoxys makes for a better time investment

This is a very compelling argument. From my personal point of view, Deoxys was a target because it's the only legendary/mythical I don't have a flawless/near flawless version of that isn't shiny locked.

By your logic it would seem that SR'ing or offering a trade for a more lucrative property (I'm thinking Volcanion/Shiny Arceus at this stage) for a shiny Deoxys makes for a better time investment
Deoxys is shiny locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)