Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're all time based, so switching 3dses resets the timer and forces you to wait 24 hours for them.
Ouch, I haven't gotten around to SR'ing the legendaries yet but when I do its going to suck -- I switch my games between 3DSs all the time, lol.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
hey guys really need a cloner for this for a wifi battle this afternoon..

timid 31/04/30/31/31/31

please help a dude out!

So. I took a year away from Smogon. My own choice. I had achieved everything I wanted (and some) from XY.

My post is dual purpose. 1: to say what's up. I'm back. Might be for a while might not be. 2: really hoping to connect with my old trade buddies again, and to make new ones. So really interested to see what everyone has for competitive use that isn't available in XY. As before, I'm only after legendaries, and I'll provide a list for anyone who's interested, to save clogging the thread. I have a bunch of stuff to trade. Anyone who has traded with me before knows this - I very nearly caved into the idea of making a trade thread. I still won't because you know, life.

One last thing. Some of you may have heard about a certain shiny Jirachi of mine. My alerts tell me it has been discussed many times since my original departure...

Last edited:

Tolan

Wi-Fi Blacklisted

Brave - Torrent
31 - 30 - 31 - 24 - 30 - 0
1 Atk EV @ Lv.5 (required fight)

got bored and rngd a new sav, got this little bugger. is there anything else in sapphire that would be worth getting with this spread?
i did a groundon awhile back in ruby and didnt wanna catch another one...maybe ill redo the sav with a quiet spread and get the kyogre with that but i would rather catch whatever was worthwhile on this one first

Last edited:

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Brave - Torrent
31 - 30 - 31 - 24 - 30 - 0
1 Atk EV @ Lv.5 (required fight)

got bored and rngd a new sav, got this little bugger. is there anything else in sapphire that would be worth getting with this spread?
i did a groundon awhile back in ruby and didnt wanna catch another one...maybe ill redo the sav with a quiet spread and get the kyogre with that but i would rather catch whatever was worthwhile on this one first
Beldum, Kecleon and Regirock come to mind.

well got a 31/31/26-27/31/31/31 mild rayquaza from the mystery gift event..Keep or toss?

as for that brave iv spread only one that I'd consider would be regirock since everything else that you could get with that iv spread wouldn't really want the speed drop or would prefer to have their hidden abilities in my opinion

I have a shiny timid heatran with 31, 0, 31, 31, 31, 31. I could not tell if he is legit, but he seems ok here are his stats -

Caught in an ultraball by Zero 41265 7/6/2015 takes plenty of siestas faraway place, aka ORAS. I imagine he is cloned to death, so I was hoping to get a cloned hoopa? If not I understand, I dunno how they got a flawless.

I have a shiny timid heatran with 31, 0, 31, 31, 31, 31. I could not tell if he is legit, but he seems ok here are his stats -

Caught in an ultraball by Zero 41265 7/6/2015 takes plenty of siestas faraway place, aka ORAS. I imagine he is cloned to death, so I was hoping to get a cloned hoopa? If not I understand, I dunno how they got a flawless.
It's more likely hacked.

Shiny, competitive nature, and perfect IV's? Regardless of where you obtained that, it screams hack to me. Also for future reference, if you have any more Pokemon you want checked for legality post in the Simple Hack Checks thread instead of here.

well got a 31/31/26-27/31/31/31 mild rayquaza from the mystery gift event..Keep or toss?

as for that brave iv spread only one that I'd consider would be regirock since everything else that you could get with that iv spread wouldn't really want the speed drop or would prefer to have their hidden abilities in my opinion
Toss it. Regardless of nature, that Defense is too low. Of course, I'm also seeing the logic of the idea, "if you have to ask, toss"...

pardon me, also want opinions on this Galileo Ray

Jolly 30.29.31.x.31.31.

the Atk makes me kinda want to toss it, but just wanted opinions before I do something silly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)