Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Looking for a 31/31/31/31/31/30 Ditto (HP Ice) quite urgently, please check my trading thread in my signature if you can help out. Thanks!

Last edited:

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
hey all, is there any benefit to a specific hidden power on hydreigon at all? cant seem to think so, but im gonna rng a sweet shiny one and am looking for ideas

hey all, is there any benefit to a specific hidden power on hydreigon at all? cant seem to think so, but im gonna rng a sweet shiny one and am looking for ideas
Hydreigon can sometimes go Rash HP Ice with a 30/31/30/31/31/31 spread.

EDIT: But that's not necessary, nor is it relevant on any Gen 6 Hydreigon.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Hydreigon can sometimes go Rash HP Ice with a 30/31/30/31/31/31 spread.

EDIT: But that's not necessary, nor is it relevant on any Gen 6 Hydreigon.
i was thinking of doing mild/hasty/naive/rash, but a stab dragon pulse hits dragonite/salamence/garchomp the same as hp ice. i guess ill just go flawless

i was thinking of doing mild/hasty/naive/rash, but a stab dragon pulse hits dragonite/salamence/garchomp the same as hp ice. i guess ill just go flawless
I mean, HP Ice on a Scarf set nabs Lando-T and Salamence, but that's about it. You could just do Timid 31/e/30/31/31/31.

Personally I would just go for flawless as Hydreigon's move pool means pretty much all hidden powers are useless.

Anyone here that can help me with these or point me in the direction of people who have them? Assume anything non-breed able has to be competitive.

1) XD Lugia
2) Recent serial code Pikachu
3) Dreamworld Ho-Oh with regenerator
4) Shiny ORAS Ho-Oh/Lugia
5) HA Tyrunt/Amaura
6) HA Johto starters, Unova starters

Personally I would just go for flawless as Hydreigon's move pool means pretty much all hidden powers are useless.

Anyone here that can help me with these or point me in the direction of people who have them? Assume anything non-breed able has to be competitive.

1) XD Lugia
2) Recent serial code Pikachu
3) Dreamworld Ho-Oh with regenerator
4) Shiny ORAS Ho-Oh/Lugia
5) HA Tyrunt/Amaura
6) HA Johto starters, Unova starters
I can get you crude spitbacks of the Jhoto/Unova starters, except Samurott since I somehow forgot to get that gift. No garunteed IVs or natures though.

Do you want the Pikachu's code or just the Pokemon? I SR'd a Jolly one with a 30/31/31/29/26/31 spread if you don't mind it being level 31 but with no EVs.

Also, could someone with the Friend Safari catch me a HA Sandslash in a Premier Ball? I'm not having much luck in hoards.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
I can get you crude spitbacks of the Jhoto/Unova starters, except Samurott since I somehow forgot to get that gift. No garunteed IVs or natures though.

Do you want the Pikachu's code or just the Pokemon? I SR'd a Jolly one with a 30/31/31/29/26/31 spread if you don't mind it being level 31 but with no EVs.

Also, could someone with the Friend Safari catch me a HA Sandslash in a Premier Ball? I'm not having much luck in hoards.
I can catch you a Sandslash.

IVs, nature, & egg moves don't matter, those I can breed myself. You can CMT for the Pikachu, but it if anyone has the code I'm still interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)