Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh. I thought it was only obligatory to do 31 speed if we're talking of jolly/ timid/ hasty/ etc ones. I've been checking the VGC 2015 teams and most have been running modest, maybe since it deals more damage with a supporting icy wind?
I didn't really consider VGC. 31 speed is still good because you will speed tie other cress.

EDIT

Looking for female Fossil mons in cool balls IV's and egg moves not needed but are super helpful.

Last edited:
is there much activity around here in regards to trading save files, and if so, is it organised here, in a seperate dedicated thread, or via trade shops?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
for certain event mons. i haven't cashed in a single wondercard this entire generation.
Do NOT...
  • Distribute Pokémon via .pkm files.
I'd consider it an extension of this rule. But even if it were allowed; it'd be a very niche market (and thus not warrant a thread), and more importantly isn't anywhere near as simple as just sending someone your save file in Gen 6 [if you're thinking Powersaves files are cross-cartridge transferrable, they're not].

I'd consider it an extension of this rule. But even if it were allowed; it'd be a very niche market (and thus not warrant a thread), and more importantly isn't anywhere near as simple as just sending someone your save file in Gen 6 [if you're thinking Powersaves files are cross-cartridge transferrable, they're not].
ahhhhhh... thank you very much for clarifying that.

i'm finally bored enough to start sr'ing my events, so am pretty much clueless when it comes to powersaves.

much appreciated info.

sup, just SRing the shiny Xerneas event. (i've got a JAP 3ds.) currently on SR 792.
I wonder how long the average is... (going for 30+ 5iv modest)

EDIT:
I've also got video proof of redemption (if that means anything)

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
sup, just SRing the shiny Xerneas event. (i've got a JAP 3ds.) currently on SR 792.
I wonder how long the average is... (going for 30+ 5iv modest)

EDIT:
I've also got video proof of redemption (if that means anything)
Well you have got what... 3 IVs guaranteed... 50% chance of getting those perfect IVs in things that aren't Attack... then for the last two IVs you want 30 or 31, so thats a 2/31 chance (squared), and then a 1/25 chance of getting the nature you want.

Maths : 1/2 * ((2/31)^2) * 1/25 = 0.0000832 according to my calculator, about 1 in 12,000 chance. Actually it will be a little higher because you could get a guaranteed perfect IV in Attack, and then due to luck get a 30 or 31 in a stat you want.

Would you consider accepting a Mild / Rash / Timid nature provided that you got the right stats?

Don't give up, others have done it!! :)

Well you have got what... 3 IVs guaranteed... 50% chance of getting those perfect IVs in things that aren't Attack... then for the last two IVs you want 30 or 31, so thats a 2/31 chance (squared), and then a 1/25 chance of getting the nature you want.

Maths : 1/2 * ((2/31)^2) * 1/25 = 0.0000832 according to my calculator, about 1 in 12,000 chance. Actually it will be a little higher because you could get a guaranteed perfect IV in Attack, and then due to luck get a 30 or 31 in a stat you want.

Would you consider accepting a Mild / Rash / Timid nature provided that you got the right stats?

Don't give up, others have done it!! :)
yeah, I recently got a 31/30/31/29/31/31 Adamant Nintendo HQ Rayquaza. I've just gotta keep on persevering lol

Hey guys look at the beauty I just hatched:
Noibat female shiny(Mavis)
Nature: timid
Ability: frisk(not sure if I should change it to infiltrator both are useful yet situational)
IV's: 31/29/31/31/31/28
I'm kinda sad she doesn't have max speed since she will be outsped by her kind.

Where's a safe and reliable place to buy a Foreign version of Pokemon White/Black? I live in the U.S. and I need this for the Masuda Method (I don't trust GTS) so I absolutely need it to be legit and not some counterfeit cartridge.
I don't know how it is in White/Black, but in sixth generation games, what matters is the language you pick to play the game, not the region of the cartridge. I play Omega Ruby in Spanish and X in English, and have the tags in the summary.

well I got a 'strange' hoopa while softresetting

31/29/31/31/31/31 calm and wondering if I should toss it. I'm thinking I should since far as I am aware hoopa running defensive isn't really a good idea with it's offensives being much more appealing.

However though I should be getting 2 hoopas when the North America event starts so might be worth keeping because it is unique (far as I am aware anyway looking at Thomaz's list).

well I got a 'strange' hoopa while softresetting

31/29/31/31/31/31 calm and wondering if I should toss it. I'm thinking I should since far as I am aware hoopa running defensive isn't really a good idea with it's offensives being much more appealing.

However though I should be getting 2 hoopas when the North America event starts so might be worth keeping because it is unique (far as I am aware anyway looking at Thomaz's list).
you answered yourself. Hoopa is an offensive pokemon so the only viable natures are atk, spatk and speed boosting natures. Anything else should be tossed imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)