Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is the right place to ask, could someone help me out with a female Prankster Purrloin/Liepard please?

Oh! IVs don't matter or anything, I just need the ability, if you'd be so kind hahaha.

I think this is the right place to ask, could someone help me out with a female Prankster Purrloin/Liepard please?

Oh! IVs don't matter or anything, I just need the ability, if you'd be so kind hahaha.
Your journey ends here http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/flourish-and-blotts-spitback-giveaway.3548332/ :3

Anyone have two water stones?
I got them but I am going to be going now so contact me when I am around if you still need them. :3

I'm looking for an unused EU/PAL Mew code, as the stores that give them away are nowhere close to me... :( I can offer various things, such as items (Master Ball, BP-bought items), 5 IV mons, shinies. I can offer various of these for an unused EU/PAL code.
PM me if you have one.

First post in the forum and I hope I have come to the right place.
I am currently looking for a Empoleon which is able to use defog (IV maxed ofc). Where is the best place to look for one? I have absolutely no idea.
Not a hacked one of course.

I have two NA Mew codes to trade.

I'm looking for HA 5-6iv Tauros for upcoming online event. I'll take a look at trade lists for other stuff.

Unrelated to anything posted above me: I have an unfortunately dirty mind.
Anyway.

Does anyone have or have access to decent HGSS Golems? Golem only gets access to Sucker Punch in HGSS and Sucker Punch is really good in the new Battle Spot competition, and there's not too many SR setters. I'm not looking for one now or anything, I'd just like to know for future reference in case I decide to build a team with Golem in it.

Unrelated to anything posted above me: I have an unfortunately dirty mind.
Anyway.

Does anyone have or have access to decent HGSS Golems? Golem only gets access to Sucker Punch in HGSS and Sucker Punch is really good in the new Battle Spot competition, and there's not too many SR setters. I'm not looking for one now or anything, I'd just like to know for future reference in case I decide to build a team with Golem in it.
I could potentially RNG one. PM me with the details of what you want and I'll check to see what I can do later this week.

Question before I go to every GameStop in the city for all the Mew codes:

Is it one Mew code PER SAV, or one Mew code PER GAME? I'm asking because I intend to backup and SR multiple Mews, and want to know if I have to backup after I redeem the code, or if I can load a previous SAV and enter in a second code.

Last edited:

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Someone has a spare Thunderstone? Don't have any Yellow Shards and it's gone in New Mauville. >_>

Question before I go to every GameStop in the city for all the Mew codes:

Is it one Mew code PER SAV, or one Mew code PER GAME? I'm asking because I intend to backup and SR multiple Mews, and want to know if I have to backup after I redeem the code, or if I can load a previous SAV and enter in a second code.
It's one Mew code per 3DS. I just did a backup after redeeming the code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)