Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Anyone have a member of Poliwag's line with its hidden ability? I want to try doing a rain team for the first time in ages.
I can catch you a Poliwhirl from the Friend Safari for free. Feel free to PM/VM me which ball you'd like it in (edit: and when you're around again haha).

Last edited:
Thanks so much to everybody who helped yesterday, Im down to only 2 Pokes left to get:

I need the following:
- Shaymin
- Genesect

I can offer the following:
- Zigzagoon (Shiny)
- Raikou
- Entei
- Suicune
- Regirock
- Regice
- Registeel
- Rayquaza
- Uxie
- Azelf x2
- Heatran
- Regigigas
- Manaphy
- Cobalion
- Terrakion
- Virizion
- Zygarde

Let me know if anybody needs help with NatDex completion or general trades as well. I can breed anything breed-able, and do trade backs on whatever isn't. The only Pokes I don't have access to are listed above under my needs.

I'll be on from 7:30pm-11pm PST.

Anyone here have these females, or willing to breed me some?

Generation 3:
NON-HA:
- Surskit/Masquerain, Timid, Dive Ball, Female, x/x/x/31/31/31, Hydro Pump
- Slakoth/Vigoroth/Slaking, Jolly, Premier Ball, Female, x/x/x/00/31/31
- Makuhita/Hariyama, Adamant, Ultra Ball, Female, x/x/x/00/31/31, Bullet Punch
- Gulpin/Swalot, Quiet, Heal Ball, Female, x/x/x/31/31/00
I can breed you these Pokémon. They'll be ready (maybe) on Tuesday :)

Edit: does anyone have a nicknameable Softboiled Clefairy/Clefable (bold nature and female)? I can breed some dream ball projects fot it.

Last edited:

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder

Edit: does anyone have a nicknameable Softboiled Clefairy/Clefable (bold nature and female)? I can breed some dream ball projects fot it.
I already got the Surskit taken care of, the rest would be very nice :)

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.

Yea man I have that, sorry for not replying earlier. Do you have every Dream Ball Pokemon?

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Looking for cloner to clone my HP Grass Magnemite.
I can clone it for you now if you want.
We'll trade with my AS version, then I'll bank it over to X for the cloning and then come back online with my AS version.
My X version is my cloning cartridge basically.

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Why not just have the initial trade with X then?
For some reason I still keep thinking that every single cartridge has its own Friend Code, like back in Gen 4 and 5, my bad.
I added you and will hop online now with my X version. How many copies do you need by the way?

Last edited:
3, or 4 if you wanna keep a copy for yourself (no-redistribution rights tho)

I can trade in about 10 mins (its actually getting hatched right now ;p)

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
3, or 4 if you wanna keep a copy for yourself (no-redistribution rights tho)

I can trade in about 15 mins (its actually getting hatched right now ;p)
Absolutely no problem, always feel free to take your time.
I think that I should prepare lunch now, I will let you know once I'm available again.
By the way, I use Powersaves for faster cloning, just figured I might let you know in advance.
You'll receive 4 clones then, no problem.
Also, thank you for the non-redis copy.

Last edited:
Shedninja in the lower tiers use Baton Pass, in UU Swords Dance is an option.

Depends if you want to use it as a possible win condition or solely a pivot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)