Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guys think about this gastly?
31/31/25/31/31/31 timid shiny
Perish song
Disable

Should I keep on going?
Edit: moon ball

Last edited:
Anybody able to clone me 5 copies of each (or any) of these poke, u may keep a full redis copy for yourself also.
Gastly: moon ball/timid/
31/0/31/31/31/31
Magikarp: lure ball/adamant/
31/31/31/31/31/31
Fletchling: repeat ball/adamant
31/31/31/31/31/31

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
I'm looking for a Male Pokémon from the Field egg group with 31 Atk and 31 Defense, knowing the moves Baton Pass and Agility. Who can help me with this?

Anybody able to clone me 5 copies of each (or any) of these poke, u may keep a full redis copy for yourself also.
Gastly: moon ball/timid/
31/0/31/31/31/31
Magikarp: lure ball/adamant/
31/31/31/31/31/31
Fletchling: repeat ball/adamant
31/31/31/31/31/31
I can do that for you mate. Don't need a copy of anything. :)

Last edited:
Is Naive a usable nature on Celebi? Just SR'd This
31/31/31/31/28/31
Keep or Toss?
That's a weird one. A -Def or SpD nature means you have to go mixed, and the +Spe means you kinda have to invest in that. Maybe full SpA and Spe with U-Turn to make you mixed. Celebi doesn't really like using physical moves that much.

So I guess I'd say keep. If it doesn't work out I'm sure you can find a better one elsewhere, and who knows, it might be really good(well, probably not.)

Currently looking for a 6IV/5IV(Not bothered about spATK) Scyther(Must be in a normal pokeball) (Adamant)- I will offer a battle ready 6iv hoopa - PM me

Last edited:
Looking for someone to clone my flawless Rayquaza. I'm offering a copy, but NO redistribution. I spent a LONG ASS TIME resetting for it.

Hey guys, somewhat new to the forums. Looking for -Atk natured Kyogre (blue pentagon only please), preferably a Timid, Bold, or Modest one. Have a few things to offer, shinys and battle ready pokemon. VM Me!

Last edited:
Hey guys, somewhat new to the forums. Looking for -Atk natured Kyogre (blue pentagon only please), preferably a Timid, Bold, or Modest one. Have a few things to offer, shinys and battle ready pokemon. VM Me!
Welcome to the community! Anyways, check out this giveaway for a pentagon 31/11/31/31/31/31 Modest Kyogre (follow the rules of course) and many more. Good luck! :)

Six Trails

formerly Analytic_
Anyone have access to Sludge Wave Gengar? (I just realised it is probably via code only... sadface).
I can help with this. Just shoot me a PM with your FC and IGN and I'll be happy to get you a Gengar.

I also have a request for anybody willing to oblige. I'm seeking a Salamence with Refresh. Can anybody help?

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
I also have a request for anybody willing to oblige. I'm seeking a Salamence with Refresh. Can anybody help?
If you don't mind it having shit IVs in HP and SpD (and by shit, I mean single digit IVs), I have a x/31/31/x/x/31 Adamant RefreshMence from Pokemon XD that you can have for free, if you want it? The Game Cube games are difficult to RNG, so I don't know of anyone that has one with flawless IVs. Albus has one with pretty good IVs that he soft-resetted for, so you can also make a trade offer to him for a copy if you'd rather pick up one with better IVs through a trade.

Edit: Double-checked. The exact IVs of mine are 9/31/31/27/5/31

I'm also not sure if Albus is active atm. He was pretty inactive a while back when I was more active.

Edit MK2: Seems like he is. His trade thread has some recent activity.

Last edited:
Hello, is anybody willing to trade and then trade back a meloetta, keldeo, manaphy, victini, and/or hoopa? I just want to 100% complete the pokedex. Thanks!

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
If you don't mind it having shit IVs in HP and SpD (and by shit, I mean single digit IVs), I have a x/31/31/x/x/31 Adamant RefreshMence from Pokemon XD that you can have for free, if you want it? The Game Cube games are difficult to RNG, so I don't know of anyone that has one with flawless IVs. Albus has one with pretty good IVs that he soft-resetted for, so you can also make a trade offer to him for a copy if you'd rather pick up one with better IVs through a trade.

Edit: Double-checked. The exact IVs of mine are 9/31/31/27/5/31

I'm also not sure if Albus is active atm. He was pretty inactive a while back when I was more active.

Edit MK2: Seems like he is. His trade thread has some recent activity.
That's a pretty insane reset actually.

I can help with this. Just shoot me a PM with your FC and IGN and I'll be happy to get you a Gengar.

I could RNG one but do you have a trade thread?

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
That's a pretty insane reset actually.
Funny thing is, I really didn't reset it. I was just playing through a casual save, so I just caught it during the battle with Eldes and moved on. :P

That XD save in particular had quite a couple of interesting catches.

Hello, is anybody willing to trade and then trade back a meloetta, keldeo, manaphy, victini, and/or hoopa? I just want to 100% complete the pokedex. Thanks!
I can hit you up with Manaphy, Victini, and Hoopa in the morning, if you still need them? You can even keep the Hoopa if you want since I have the save with the wonder card backed up.

I can hit you up with Manaphy, Victini, and Hoopa in the morning, if you still need them? You can even keep the Hoopa if you want since I have the save with the wonder card backed up.
Ah, thank you, I do. Are you available now? If it's alright, I would like to keep it, yes. Is there anything you'd like in return though?

Is there anyone having an impish sync Pokémon for me? Want to SR for Landorus. You'd save me a lot of time! :)
In fact, I do! Do you want to trade now?

Last edited:
Ah, thank you, I do. Are you available now? If it's alright, I would like to keep it, yes. Is there anything you'd like in return though?

In fact, I do! Do you want to trade now?
Yes that would be great! Do you want to upload it in the GTS or do you want to exachange friendcodes? Glad see you answering that fast! :)

Yes that would be great! So you want to upload it in the GTS or do you want to exachange friendcodes? Glad see you answering that fast! :)
I think it would actually be easier to do it via gts. Just put in any pokemon, and ask for a lv. 49 male umbreon with the message "Mrs. Mime"--be sure to let me know which poke you're sending up, too
Glad to be of assistance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)