Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HA Zapdos
Calm
31/X/30/29/31/31
HP Dragon

Keep or toss?Does it absolutely need HP ice?And does a calm nature work with Static?
Toss. I didn't look at the HP power at first, so for some reason thot it was ice. But without that this isn't good, even with it it'd be questionable cause lowered SpA. Calm does seem ok tho, even tho Def is usually more important Zapdos has a higher base SpD, so it kind of balances out.

HA Zapdos
Calm
31/X/30/29/31/31
HP Dragon

Keep or toss?Does it absolutely need HP ice?And does a calm nature work with Static?
I would keep unless you know you will wait however long to get the right one. Getting a hidden power spread, let alone a perfect one is probably gonna take longer than this.

Keep it or toss it?

Celebi - #251 (Impish)
HP: 31
Att: 29
Def: 31
SpA: 24
SpD: 31
Speed: 31
There is a better one here on Smogon but you can keep it if you want.

I would keep unless you know you will wait however long to get the right one. Getting a hidden power spread, let alone a perfect one is probably gonna take longer than this.

There is a better one here on Smogon but you can keep it if you want.
Suggestions as to what I should be shooting for? Mainly killing time till the birds get released in May.

Edit: Capitalization.

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Suggestions as to what I should be shooting for? Mainly killing time till the birds get released in May.

Edit: Capitalization.
31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold or 31/31/31/x/31/31 Impish are ideal.
EDIT: I would probably keep the 29 Atk one, but not if you wanted to trade it.

Last edited:
Is the recently released Volcanion ultra-rare on cartridge at the moment?

On another note I'm still looking for a Garchompite if anyone has a spare they could swap me... thing is ridiculous to get in ORAS. Can offer Ability Capsules, spitbacks or HA breeding mons if you need.

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
Is the recently released Volcanion ultra-rare on cartridge at the moment?

On another note I'm still looking for a Garchompite if anyone has a spare they could swap me... thing is ridiculous to get in ORAS. Can offer Ability Capsules, spitbacks or HA breeding mons if you need.
Well it's a Japan-only event, so legitimate ones are still quite hard to come by. And if you add my FC (2766-9131-1640) and VM me yours, then I can get you a Garchompite (don't need anything in return).

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
I got this after soft resetting for years.

31/30/31/xx/31/31
Nature: Impish

My question is what EVs do you gus recommend for LvL 50. The problem is you need 44 SpVer EVs to take HP Ice from Manectric. So the 8 SPVer on the Smogon Analysis is totaly irrelevant if you play on LvL 50. You can only take it with 8 SpVer if you play on LvL 100.

I guess: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Speed
I don't play Impish Landorus-T enough to be able to properly recommend a set, but I thought I'd point out some things:
1) 248 HP and 8 Spe EVs give the same stat as 244 HP EVs and 4 Spe EVs at Lv 50. This gives you a few more EVs to play with.
2) You need at least 12 Spe EVs to outrun Modest Magnezone, which is one of the goals on the Smogdex set.
3) 252 HP / 44 SpD will get you to survive MManectric HP Ice 100% of the time, but so will a few other Spreads. 4 HP / 188 SpD is the smallest amount of EVs that you can use to live the Attack, but that doesn't do all that much for your Physical bulk. It DOES, however, leave you with 304 EVs to play with, which you can invest in HP/Def, to give something like this:​
56 HP / 252 Def / 188 SpD / 12 Spe
4) There's another middle-ground, which spreads the bulk more evenly between both defences while still allowing you to outrun Modest Magnezone and Live MManectric's HP Ice: 132 HP / 244 Def / 100 SpD / 12 Spe, and the best part is that you still have 20 more EVs to play around with, and add to whatever you see fit. So basically what I'm saying that I'd use is something like:​
132 HP (Odd number for SR switch-ins) / 8 Atk (Needs 8 because of the 30 Atk IV) / 244 Def / 100 SpD / 20 Spe (Creep on other Landorus)
This achieves the same goals as the suggested Lv 100 Smogon Dex spread, but at Lv 50.

Last edited:
132 HP (Odd number for SR switch-ins) / 8 Atk (Needs 8 because of the 30 Atk IV) / 244 Def / 100 SpD / 20 Spe (Creep on other Landorus)
This achieves the same goals as the suggested Lv 100 Smogon Dex spread, but at Lv 50.
Thank you very much! However, do I really need to invest so much SpD just for HP Ice from Manectric?
And what do I kill with the 8 IVs on Atk?

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
Thank you very much! However, do I really need to invest so much SpD just for HP Ice from Manectric?
And what do I kill with the 8 IVs on Atk?
There's only that much investment in SpD because of the lower HP which that spread has. And the 8 Atk doesn't kill anything in particular (that I'm aware of), it's just where I chose to put some of the 20 EVs that you're left with after achieving your goals.

Can someone shortly trade me the following for pokedex filling purposes?
Raikou
Palkia
Regigigas
Giratinna
Manaphy
Darkrai
Victini
Meloetta
Magmortar

and also a spitback of a Chimchar, a tepig and a Spinrak.

In case somebody can help me thank you very much in advance <3
Still looking

LF the following Legendaries*

*Ball choice is just preference.

Modest (HP Fighting)

Bold

Bold and Brave

Mild and Relaxed

Bold

Naive

Bold

Jolly, Timid, Bold, Calm, Impish | Defog (expect for Jolly)

Modest and Jolly | Blue Flare, Glaciate, V-Create, and Bolt Strike

Jolly

Modest

Impish or Rash

Naive, Rash, Quiet, or Relaxed
FT Multiple Hidden Power Pokemon from my trade thread

I just SR'd a Mewtwo in Pokémon X, Timid with 31/x/30,31/28/31/31. So it has 28 IVs in Special Attack, and at lv 50 (since I plan on using it in Battle Spot) it results in 173 instead of 174 Sp. Atk. I'm leaning toward keeping it, since a point less than max in Sp. Atk seems acceptable (if it was Speed maybe not).
So, should I keep it?

I just SR'd a Mewtwo in Pokémon X, Timid with 31/x/30,31/28/31/31. So it has 28 IVs in Special Attack, and at lv 50 (since I plan on using it in Battle Spot) it results in 173 instead of 174 Sp. Atk. I'm leaning toward keeping it, since a point less than max in Sp. Atk seems acceptable (if it was Speed maybe not).
So, should I keep it?
Probably not, but if you're happy with it, then keep and hope the imperfect Special Attack doesn't bug you later.

Helloes!
I've actually managed to gather some legendary pentagon mons... finally... =P The problem is I just can't remember whom I traded them with and what their redistribution rights are.... Naturally, they all come from Smogon and not seen anyone of them on the blacklist. If anyone would be ever so kind as to look through the little list and see if you recognize any of them and if they're like... tradeable or anything? ^_^ (some of these were traded before the hacks started coming around)

Lvl. 100 Xerneas, OT: Sunny3oy♂ ID:46460 (5x31 IV, Timid)
Lvl. 74 Mewtwo, OT: Mason, ID:28480 (5x 31 IV, Modest)
Lvl. 100 Yveltal, OT:Rugaji, ID:31487 (30/31 mixed IVs?, Mild)
Lvl. 71 Zygarde, OT:Luca, ID:11321 (Flawless, Adamant)

Helloes!
I've actually managed to gather some legendary pentagon mons... finally... =P The problem is I just can't remember whom I traded them with and what their redistribution rights are.... Naturally, they all come from Smogon and not seen anyone of them on the blacklist. If anyone would be ever so kind as to look through the little list and see if you recognize any of them and if they're like... tradeable or anything? ^_^ (some of these were traded before the hacks started coming around)

Lvl. 100 Xerneas, OT: Sunny3oy♂ ID:46460 (5x31 IV, Timid)
Lvl. 74 Mewtwo, OT: Mason, ID:28480 (5x 31 IV, Modest)
Lvl. 100 Yveltal, OT:Rugaji, ID:31487 (30/31 mixed IVs?, Mild)
Lvl. 71 Zygarde, OT:Luca, ID:11321 (Flawless, Adamant)
The Xerneas is fully redis , the Yveltal was non-redis, but someone broke that rule so Rugaji changed it to fully-redis

The mewtwo is weird since the only fully-redis i know of is the Ot : Christopher 07175 timid 5 iv ~ .

The Zygarde is fully redis.

The Xerneas is fully redis , the Yveltal was non-redis, but someone broke that rule so Rugaji changed it to fully-redis

The mewtwo is weird since the only fully-redis i know of is the Ot : Christopher 07175 timid 5 iv ~ .

The Zygarde is fully redis.
Thank you very much for the information! =D Well.. this was when X&Y was still the newest thing... quite some time ago now, the person who caught it might not be playing anymore. Don't think they had figured out hacking yet when I traded it, the Pentagon was a brand for safe trading then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)