Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for the following, either as a trade or as an indication of where to focus my soft reset attempts (with flawless/near-flawless IV spreads)

- Adamant Galileo Rayquaza
- Jolly Shiny Desert City Arceus
- Modest XYZ Xerneas
- Bold/Impish XYZ Yveltal
- Hasty/Naive/Timid Shiny Diancie
- Modest Volcanion

I have a list of Stationary Legends/Events both from Gen 6 and past Gens to long to post here to trade. Available on request.

Thank you zapzap29, I'll do it here then.

LF: Shiny Mewtwo code FT: Mew Code

Since I only own Pokemon X, I am unable to participate on the June competition, hence, my trading. The code is NA and I'm requesting the same region. Thanks.

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
Looking for the following, either as a trade or as an indication of where to focus my soft reset attempts (with flawless/near-flawless IV spreads)

- Adamant Galileo Rayquaza
- Jolly Shiny Desert City Arceus
- Modest XYZ Xerneas
- Bold/Impish XYZ Yveltal
- Hasty/Naive/Timid Shiny Diancie
- Modest Volcanion

I have a list of Stationary Legends/Events both from Gen 6 and past Gens to long to post here to trade. Available on request.
I have a Bold XYZ Yveltal in my thread. Check it out and post there or message me if you're interested in it.

Thank you zapzap29, I'll do it here then.

LF: Shiny Mewtwo code FT: Mew Code

Since I only own Pokemon X, I am unable to participate on the June competition, hence, my trading. The code is NA and I'm requesting the same region. Thanks.
The Mewtwo code hasn't been distributed yet, the emails for them go out in July.

Could someone either catch me a female Ferroseed in a Nest Ball, or give me a spitback?

I'm also looking for someone to clone my 31/×/31/31/31/31 Calm Manaphy and my 30/31/31/29/26/31 Jolly PGL Pikachu, which you may keep a copy of.

I'm looking for high IV 20th Anniversary Celebi and/or Jirachi. I can offer clones of the following Pokemon. They're not absolutely perfect, so I don't expect perfect Pokemon traded to me. After several hundred resets each, I just get complacent with what looks decent with a good nature (I'm more about collecting them anyway).
Anyway, my offer(s):

Mew
@ No Item
Nature: Timid | Gender: None | Ability: Synchronize
OT: GF | ID: 02016
Level: 100
IVs: 31 / x / 25 / 31 / 31 / 31
EVs: None
Moves: Pound | - | - | -

Manaphy
@ King's Rock
Nature: Bold | Gender: None | Ability: Hydration
OT: GF | ID: 06016
Level: 100
IVs: 30 / x / 31 / 31 / 25 / 31
EVs: None
Current Moves: Calm Mind | Scald | Rain Dance | Rest

PM me or quote this post if you're interested.

Hi! I'm trying complete a collection of competitive female 5IV (except ATK, Outstanding Potential) Timid Vivillons in cool balls and these are the patterns I'm missing:
Continental (ultra ball) - Miria helped me with this one.
Tundra (great ball)
Elegant (luxury ball) - got this one
Sun (repeat ball)
Sandstorm (nest ball)
Monsoon (great ball)
River (dive ball) - MikeAU helped me with this one.
Archipelago (timer ball)
Ocean (great ball)

I have acess to Soul Silver and an extensive collection of Apricorn pokés and I'll gladly breed any 3 pokés found there (5IV in the matching ball of your choice) for each Vivillon. I can also breed some Dream ball HA pokés. Give me a shout if you can help. :)
Bump.

can you still get the mew code from the pokemon newsletter? I forgot i opt outed of emails from them but now I opted in and still dont have the email :/

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
My brother has AS but never quite finished it: he's left Delta Episode about a third of the way done, and only bothered to catch one available Legendary along the way (the in-game Latias). I will be finishing that for him, and will be left with a prime opportunity to nab a bunch of properly IVed Legendaries (I'm not overly concerned with Nature, and will be able to control those I want to be Modest at least). The process will take me time, whether I finally learn to hone my RNG technique or SR the old-fashioned way. While getting these right would be a benefit in itself, this exercise is really about me building up the patience necessary to go for 5IV/6IV grabs during the remaining event distributions this year (closest I've gotten as of now is 5IVs on my Docile Shiny Xerneas).

To speed things up slightly, I'm looking for any Master Balls folks can spare--I don't have a huge collection of hatchlings as of now but am happy to become more of a Breeder for the purposes of trading. Between the two I hoard in XY, the two I've picked up in OR and the one he has in AS, I have five MBs to work with right now, but these will be only brought over as a last resort. The optimal number would be 22 (I'm not too concerned with SRing Rayquaza/Deoxys, my brother never bothered picking up his Eon Ticket which eliminates Latios, and while I will put moderate effort into Cresselia I won't go crazy about it), but any I manage to pick up will be fine.

Last edited:

zapzap29

can you still get the mew code from the pokemon newsletter? I forgot i opt outed of emails from them but now I opted in and still dont have the email :/
Nope, you had to opt in before the month of June to receive the Mew code email.

Need a cloner to make a copy of this (you can keep a copy for yourself):

31/30/31/30/31/30 Naive Female Froakie /w Protean (Dive)
I can clone that for you as long as it doesn't have any ORAS exclusive moves.

Death Phenomeno

I'm polite so just for clarity, when I'm cross I
is a Contributor Alumnus
Offering a North American Newsletter Mew code (remember, if you've used the GameStop one already, this one won't work).

I'm looking for a Hidden Ability, shiny Tepig with Sucker Punch and Superpower that can still evolve (i.e. not Level 100). If it can be nicknamed, even better, but it's not required.

Thanks in advance. PM me if you can help me.

Could someone either catch me a female Ferroseed in a Nest Ball, or give me a spitback?
i can hatch you one, if you still need it that is my next breeding project so it would be no problem, also is it possible you have a HA snivy...need one to finish my mono-grass team

i can hatch you one, if you still need it that is my next breeding project so it would be no problem, also is it possible you have a HA snivy...need one to finish my mono-grass team
That would be great, I can get you the Snivy, would you prefer male or female? We will have to trade tomorrow if that's ok with you.

That would be great, I can get you the Snivy, would you prefer male or female? We will have to trade tomorrow if that's ok with you.
thats awesome, and unless you can get the snivy into a nest ball the gender doesnt matter, ill be back around 6pm EST and we can work out any details then

I've got a quick question: can eggs hatch in the friend safari? I've been running back and forth with a Flame Body Talonflame and Hatching O-Power level 3, but the egg still says 'It doesn't seem close to hatching'. If they can't, can I hatch one in in the actual building (with the receptionist) and still have it display 'Friend Safari' as hatch location?

zapzap29

HA Gen V starters (and Gen 2, 3 and 4 for that matter) are all Poké Balls as of now.
Technically the Gen V HA starters can be in Cherish Balls. So it is possible though highly unlikely to have a competitively viable version of those pokemon in balls other than Pokeball. Some fanatics do SR non guaranteed IV pokemon after all.

Technically the Gen V HA starters can be in Cherish Balls. So it is possible though highly unlikely to have a competitively viable version of those pokemon in balls other than Pokeball. Some fanatics do SR non guaranteed IV pokemon after all.
I'm not sure but I thought the Gen V starters were like the PokeBank Celebi. (You couldn't SR the Celebi)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)