Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm trying complete a collection of competitive female 5IV (except ATK, Outstanding Potential) Timid Vivillons in cool balls and these are the patterns I'm missing:
Continental (ultra ball) - Miria helped me with this one.
Tundra (great ball)
Elegant (luxury ball) - got this one
Sun (repeat ball)
Sandstorm (nest ball)
Monsoon (great ball)
River (dive ball) - MikeAU helped me with this one.
Archipelago (timer ball)
Ocean (great ball)

I have acess to Soul Silver and an extensive collection of Apricorn pokés and I'll gladly breed any 3 pokés found there (5IV in the matching ball of your choice) for each Vivillon. I can also breed some Dream ball HA pokés. Give me a shout if you can help. :)
Bump.
Also, does anyone have an HA female Murkrow in an Ultra Ball? Egg moves would be nice but not really necessary.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Anyone here got an Impish and Timid Synchronizer that they can hook me up with?
If you still need it, you can have both for absolutely free.
Leave me a message with your trainer information on my profile once you can hop online for the trade.
You can find my trainer information in my signature down below.

Last edited:

Death Phenomeno

I'm polite so just for clarity, when I'm cross I
is a Contributor Alumnus
Repost:

Offering a North American Newsletter Mew code (remember, if you've used the GameStop one already, this one won't work).

I'm looking for a Hidden Ability, shiny Tepig with Sucker Punch and Superpower that can still evolve (i.e. not Level 100). If it can be nicknamed, even better, but it's not required.

Thanks in advance. PM me if you can help me.

Anyone here has any idea where to get a legit Fly and Surf Pikachu Japanese event? Would be willing to offer a lot for one.
I think your best bet would be finding a forum where they trade Japanese events or a Japanese forum. Be aware though, that the PCO Pikachu event with both Fly and Surf takes real money to get (you need to order something online to get a code). Also IIRC they don't distribute codes anymore, so you will have to find someone who actually ordered something a month ago.If

If you don't mind a cloned one, your best bet would be GameFAQS, asking there on the trading boards. Be aware of scammers and injected Pikachu if you decide to take a look there though.

I hope this helped and you find what you need!

Some places require me to state my time zone. For example, in the Shiny Value thread, I stated my time zone as GMT -5 (Eastern Standard Time). However, my location observes Daylight Saving Time from the second Sunday of March to the second Sunday of November. The time zone switches to GMT -4 (Eastern Daylight Saving Time) and actually spends more time in GMT -4 than the "standard time" of GMT -5. So what should I state my time zone as if it changes throughout the year?

Novice breeding question: can you take two parents of the same species who both know the same transfer-only TM/tutor move(s) and breed Pokemon with those as Egg Moves in gen 6 (assuming the hatched Pokemon can also learn that tutor/TM, in the case of Pokemon that evolve)? Or do shared moves only pass to offspring in the case of moves that they learn by level up?

Some places require me to state my time zone. For example, in the Shiny Value thread, I stated my time zone as GMT -5 (Eastern Standard Time). However, my location observes Daylight Saving Time from the second Sunday of March to the second Sunday of November. The time zone switches to GMT -4 (Eastern Daylight Saving Time) and actually spends more time in GMT -4 than the "standard time" of GMT -5. So what should I state my time zone as if it changes throughout the year?
I'm Pacific Daylight Time and have considered the same question. My plan is to update my signature, trade thread and anything else where it's simple to do so, with a corrected timezone twice a year. I may forget, but if I do people will be asking to coordinate hatch or trade times anyway. Easy to account for in real time at that juncture.

I think your best bet would be finding a forum where they trade Japanese events or a Japanese forum. Be aware though, that the PCO Pikachu event with both Fly and Surf takes real money to get (you need to order something online to get a code). Also IIRC they don't distribute codes anymore, so you will have to find someone who actually ordered something a month ago.If

If you don't mind a cloned one, your best bet would be GameFAQS, asking there on the trading boards. Be aware of scammers and injected Pikachu if you decide to take a look there though.

I hope this helped and you find what you need!
Thanks for the reply! I don't mind clones at all as long as the original is legit :) I'll try over at GameFAQS to see if anyone has one and is willing to trade it.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Novice breeding question: can you take two parents of the same species who both know the same transfer-only TM/tutor move(s) and breed Pokemon with those as Egg Moves in gen 6 (assuming the hatched Pokemon can also learn that tutor/TM, in the case of Pokemon that evolve)? Or do shared moves only pass to offspring in the case of moves that they learn by level up?
No, transfer-only moves are (as the name implies) transfer-only. So with Skarmory for example, it can only learn it from the gen 4 HM. While Pokemon like Scyther can pass Defog as an Egg move from the past gen HM, if only one of the parents knows it.

Can anyone trade me a Darkrai for a mew (NEWSLETTER USA) code? The darkrai doesn't have to be good or anything, it's for a living dex.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Anyone have a random HA Poliwag (preferably female) don't mind on natures or IVs or anything :) Message me/Throw on my profile.

Completed by Shinyfinder :) ty

Last edited:
Thank you very much u wouldn't happen to have a shiny yamask level 1 with toxic spikes preferably bold or relaxed nature would u I'm willing to trade shiny arceus for it
Just helped DHR out actually, but it's Swift Swim. ;)

Welcome to Smogon btw!
hank

I am also looking for a lvl1 sassy mudkip w/curse

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone else having an error code "001-0811" "The server is currently undergoing maintenance"
I've had this for the last 2 days. I managed to participate in the International Challenge July, but was busy Monday, so yesterday was the first chance I got to try to unlock my Battle Box, but due to this error... I haven't heard of maintanence being required via Serebii and this is happening with both my X and OR cartridges.

Is anyone else having an error code "001-0811" "The server is currently undergoing maintenance"
I've had this for the last 2 days. I managed to participate in the International Challenge July, but was busy Monday, so yesterday was the first chance I got to try to unlock my Battle Box, but due to this error... I haven't heard of maintanence being required via Serebii and this is happening with both my X and OR cartridges.
It happened to me the other day, just save and as the IT guy says "try turning it off and back on".

What would be the most useful Hidden Power type for a Smeargle?

I want to breed one and can't decide what IV spread to aim for. Obviously Smeargle won't be using Hidden Power as Smeargle, but a Transform Smeargle might.
Assume that HP Ground Xerneas is not a factor, since VGC16 is a horrible metagame in my eyes and I won't need the Smeargle for that.

HP Fire is no good either. I don't want to compromise Speed.

Does anyone have an extra Magmarizer and Razor Claw (I think that evolves Sneasel, yeah?)? I am currently breeding Adamant Charmander and have extra 6IV Jolly Magikarp and 6IV Bold Duskull (just PokeBalls sorry). FC is in my sig and I'll be online for a few hours if you can help. Thanks.

EDIT: Magmar is taken care of thanks Boston. Still need Razor Claw though for Sneasel.

EDIT: Helped by Optimizer. Thank you both!

Last edited:
What would be the most useful Hidden Power type for a Smeargle?

I want to breed one and can't decide what IV spread to aim for. Obviously Smeargle won't be using Hidden Power as Smeargle, but a Transform Smeargle might.
Assume that HP Ground Xerneas is not a factor, since VGC16 is a horrible metagame in my eyes and I won't need the Smeargle for that.

HP Fire is no good either. I don't want to compromise Speed.
go for HP ice or grass if using transform smeargle. For ice use the spreads- 31/30/30/31/31/31 or 30/31/30/31/31/31

For grass- 31/31/30/30/31/31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)