Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have an Impish Gyarados laying around? Or an Impish something in the Dragon / Water2 groups? I somehow have literally nothing with an Impish nature that can breed with Gyarados, including Ditto.

I do, but do you have a female bold Foongus? I'll help even if you don't
Thanks for the offer, but I got it resolved, thanks anyway!

Very last thing I need to start the Sinnoh comp, could anyone teach my Growlithe Snarl? I never got the TM, and there's no way I'll find it in time.

Hi! I'm trying complete a collection of competitive female 5IV (except ATK, Outstanding Potential) Timid Vivillons in cool balls and these are the patterns I'm missing:
Continental (ultra ball) - Miria helped me with this one.
Tundra (great ball)
Elegant (luxury ball) - got this one
Sun (repeat ball)
Sandstorm (nest ball)
Monsoon (great ball)
River (dive ball) - MikeAU helped me with this one.
Archipelago (timer ball)
Ocean (great ball)

I have acess to Soul Silver and an extensive collection of Apricorn pokés and I'll gladly breed any 3 pokés found there (5IV in the matching ball of your choice) for each Vivillon. I can also breed some Dream ball HA pokés. Give me a shout if you can help. :)
Bump.
I'm also looking for:
- Timid Event Pokéball Vivillon
- competitive shiny Xerneas and Yveltal
- Sail Fossil
- Relic Gold

I have acess to a plethora of bank ball pokémons and I'm willing to do multiple breeding requests for any of the above. VM or PM me if you can help.

anyone have any of the three bird codes for trade?
Impact , I have 3 PAL bird codes, one for each.

What're some cool balls for Victreebell and Noivern? And does anyone have:

> A female solar power helioptile in a cool ball (preferably not ultra but I'll look) Thanks to BlackoutSLM
> A female growlithe (preferably flash fire, with morning sun and flare blitz) in a cool ball

IVs/Nature don't matter. I have lots of different breeding spitbacks to offer in exchange.

Last edited:
What're some cool balls for Victreebell and Noivern? And does anyone have:

> A female solar power helioptile in a cool ball (preferably not ultra but I'll look)
> A female growlithe (preferably flash fire, with morning sun and flare blitz) in a cool ball

IVs/Nature don't matter. I have lots of different breeding spitbacks to offer in exchange.
Friend or Nest ball for Victreebel, Luxury or Premier Ball for Noivern.

EDIT: I think I have a Repeat ball HA Helioptile.

I'm looking for the choice items and power items. Don't mind having multiples of each. I have the following 4-5 IV Breedjects of the correct nature to trade:

- Ralts

- Rotom

- Marrill (3 EMs)

- Chansey (Love Ball, 4 EMs)

- DBHA Buneary (4 EMs)

- HA Foongus

- HA and Poison Heal Shroomish (1 EM)

- Beldum

- Mudkip

- HA Torchic

- Pidgey

- HA Squirtle

Does anyone know how to check IVs right to the numbers on OR?
Except for The Judge at the Pokemon Center in the Battle Resort who will tell which IVs are perfect, I don't think you can do that directly. There are a couple of workarounds, though. Go to the Battle Institute in Mauville and enter with the pokemon whose IVs you wanna check; they'll be automatically set to lvl 50. Once the battle begins go to the summary and correlate their current stats to their respective bases and that should give you a general idea of what each IV is currently looking like.

edit: ninja'd

Use the Battle Institute in Mauville (ORAS) or Lumiose (XY). Your mons will be set to lv50 and you can then input their stats in an IV Calculator.
Except for The Judge at the Pokemon Center in the Battle Resort who will tell which IVs are perfect, I don't think you can do that directly. There are a couple of workarounds, though. Go to the Battle Institute in Mauville and enter with the pokemon whose IVs you wanna check; they'll be automatically set to lvl 50. Once the battle begins go to the summary and correlate their current stats to their respective bases and that should give you a general idea of what each IV is currently looking like.

edit: ninja'd
Oooooooooohh......Those IV calculators make sense now

Does anyone know how to check IVs right to the numbers on OR?
You can check for perfect IV's with the IV judge in the Battle Resort Poke Center. For the imperfect ones, you can talk to the HP Checker in Fortree for the HP type, and then go to the Battle Institute in Mauville to temporarily raise the Pokemon to level 50. Plugging what all of these give you into an IV calculator such as the one on Serebii or Metalkid (?) will give you the exact IV's for that Pokemon. (as some stats appear the same at level 50 without investment... though usually if the Judge doesn't note almost all of the stats as "can't be beat!", then it's probably not worth bothering with)

You can check for perfect IV's with the IV judge in the Battle Resort Poke Center. For the imperfect ones, you can talk to the HP Checker in Fortree for the HP type, and then go to the Battle Institute in Mauville to temporarily raise the Pokemon to level 50. Plugging what all of these give you into an IV calculator such as the one on Serebii or Metalkid (?) will give you the exact IV's for that Pokemon. (as some stats appear the same at level 50 without investment... though usually if the Judge doesn't note almost all of the stats as "can't be beat!", then it's probably not worth bothering with)
So if the Judge says cant be beat, then it's flawless or just 31 in the stats mentioned?

I can give you mine for free but if you have a 6 IV ditto I'll take it
Unfortunately I don't have one, have a couple 3 ivs that cover each other, but I haven't really started breeding yet.

Bump.
I'm also looking for:
- Timid Event Pokéball Vivillon
- competitive shiny Xerneas and Yveltal
- Sail Fossil
- Relic Gold

I have acess to a plethora of bank ball pokémons and I'm willing to do multiple breeding requests for any of the above. VM or PM me if you can help.

Impact , I have 3 PAL bird codes, one for each.
I'll trade a sail fossil/Amaura for an Anorith/Armaldo.

Hey there, going to repost this since it's been a few pages and the number of Pokemon I need has gotten much smaller.

I'm looking for the following Pokemon with their hidden abilities, female, in non-default Pokeballs where possible:

Ekans
Meowth
Sentret
Sudowoodo
Houndour
Lileep

I'm looking for the following Pokemon with their hidden abilities, female, in non-default Pokeballs where possible BUT PREFERABLY a friend safari containing these Pokemon instead:

Ledyba - Bug
Bibarel - Water
Pachirisu - Electric
Helioptile - Electric

Please message me on my profile if you can provide me with any of these Pokemon!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)