Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF Keldeo, Genesect, and Arceus for my dex on ORAS. Willing to trade back unless you want the trade to be permanent. I've got a selection of 5IV breeds readily available if that's something you're interested in. We can chat. Hoping to complete tonight!

LF Keldeo, Genesect, and Arceus for my dex on ORAS. Willing to trade back unless you want the trade to be permanent. I've got a selection of 5IV breeds readily available if that's something you're interested in. We can chat. Hoping to complete tonight!
Just an FYI, Genesect and Keldeo will have events later this year if you are willing to wait.

Just an FYI, Genesect and Keldeo will have events later this year if you are willing to wait.
Yea, but I got over 100 Pokemon in my dex just today, and those are the ones I need now. Only other way to get them today is to pray for GTS to deliver, and those will probably (definitely?) be hacks.

Looking for any Jirachi. I forgot to pick up the event a while ago and need it for the living dex I'm putting together. If you're looking for something in return, just lmk.
I have a spare copy of this one:

[385] Jirachi
OT: GF (04016) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Serene Grace
IVs: 31/23/31/31/31/30
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes: M a r k u s ~ 's Jirachi. Only redistributable by M a r k u s ~ and me.

Don't need anything in return this one time, if only because you've clearly done a lot for this site.

Searching for PGL Darmanitan codes. Also looking for anyone who's reset Whitney's Miltank, CMT or PM me if you're interested in negotiating something.

I'm looking for HA Smeargle. Any nature is fine, ball is irrelevant.

I can offer a good variety of breedjects in return, including some flawless babies. They come in random Balls though.

Does any one have or can tell me how to breed a magnamite with fire hidden power i have been trying for 2 days i just dont get it it seems random

Does any one have or can tell me how to breed a magnamite with fire hidden power i have been trying for 2 days i just dont get it it seems random
It's based on which IVs are odd numbers and which IVs are even numbers. There's a full list on the first post of this thread. You can replace any 30 for any even number and any 31 for any odd number

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
One would breed in exactly the same way as you would for a flawless, mono-gendered Pokémon:
  1. Start as good a Pokémon for the species and a Ditto that you have, with as many IVs in 31/x/31/30/31/30 as possible.
  2. Continue to breed those together, replacing the non-Ditto Pokémon as you get more IVs on an offspring than the one you have in the daycare (and the appropriate ability if going for HA).
The chances can be significantly improved by using an appropriate Ditto (in this case, HP Fire).
I can give you a HP Fire Ditto to speed up future breeds of the type. (I could give you a HP Fire Magnemite, but that seems much less fun/of future use. (Teach a man to fish and all that...)

One would breed in exactly the same way as you would for a flawless, mono-gendered Pokémon:
  1. Start as good a Pokémon for the species and a Ditto that you have, with as many IVs in 31/x/31/30/31/30 as possible.
  2. Continue to breed those together, replacing the non-Ditto Pokémon as you get more IVs on an offspring than the one you have in the daycare (and the appropriate ability if going for HA).
The chances can be significantly improved by using an appropriate Ditto (in this case, HP Fire).
I can give you a HP Fire Ditto to speed up future breeds of the type. (I could give you a HP Fire Magnemite, but that seems much less fun/of future use. (Teach a man to fish and all that...)
Lol i get that when ever u get the chance id love to borrow the ditto from you if possible my ditto and magnamite are just coming up 90% dragon\ghost

Lol i get that when ever u get the chance id love to borrow the ditto from you if possible my ditto and magnamite are just coming up 90% dragon\ghost
There's tons of ditto giveaways, buckert has dittos for every hidden power. Just ask for one of his dittos and you're set.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/infinite-ditto-giveaway-part-2.3577127/

read that first post, follow the giveaway rules and you're good to go.

The annoying thing about breeding for hidden powers, is you need to get the right combo of 31s confirmed by the judge, but if you want perfect 30s in your other stats, you need to manually level them up, and use an IV calculator to make sure it's right. The best way to do this is to get a bunch of rare candies (prolly with pokemiles), save, use the candies, check the stats, and once you've confirmed your stats, just reset so u don't use up all the candies. just have a stash of 50+ candies on hand for all future checking.

There's tons of ditto giveaways, buckert has dittos for every hidden power. Just ask for one of his dittos and you're set.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/infinite-ditto-giveaway-part-2.3577127/

read that first post, follow the giveaway rules and you're good to go.

The annoying thing about breeding for hidden powers, is you need to get the right combo of 31s confirmed by the judge, but if you want perfect 30s in your other stats, you need to manually level them up, and use an IV calculator to make sure it's right. The best way to do this is to get a bunch of rare candies (prolly with pokemiles), save, use the candies, check the stats, and once you've confirmed your stats, just reset so u don't use up all the candies. just have a stash of 50+ candies on hand for all future checking.
You can also just take them and do a battle test -- that auto levels them to fifty. Check the stats there and then quit out. It's faster and cheaper.

Casual player and Soft Reset Newbie here. Just SR'ed this: Lonely Arceus - 31/31/31/20/31/31. HP Electric.

Should I keep it or the "Non-Speed-Boosting" Nature makes it a Toss?

Casual player and Soft Reset Newbie here. Just SR'ed this: Lonely Arceus - 31/31/31/20/31/31. HP Electric.

I would say the low SpAtk IV on a mixed nature makes it a toss, but still a toss regardless of how you look at it.

With Hyper Training being two months away I'd rather keep an Arceus with a better nature. But it is a toss anyway, Hyper Training or not.

Hi guys, I am trying to get more into VGC this year, and therefore I am trading pokemon with a couple of people, but I want to keep a copy of a few pokemon that I am going to trade. So is there anybody out here who could clone 3-4 pokemon for me? I don't have a big collection of competitive ready pokemon but I would highly appreciate if somebody could do this for me and we can probably work something out :)

Is anyone resetting Victini's in case of a useful move tutor in Sun & Moon or is it just a PokeDex and box kind of thing without V-Create?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)