Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have the following in regular Poke Balls? I like my Pokemon in regular Poke Balls. I'm boring.

HA Chansey (or any evolution)
HA Jynx (or any evolution)
HA Kangaskhan
HA Miltank

Hi guys, I was thinking about my next breedjects and I'd like some advice about the matching balls:

?????

I thought that Espeon could be even in the Net Ball, but I should catch it first. Any comments?

Hi guys, I was thinking about my next breedjects and I'd like some advice about the matching balls:

I thought that Espeon could be even in the Net Ball, but I should catch it first. Any comments?
Dusk ball for Espeon
Repeat for Breloom
Quick for Spider thing
Luxury for Staraptor (imo)
Dream for pink bird
Luxury for Slash

I'm starting a ribbon project on a pokemon in Platinum version, since I have to make my poffins solo, what berries do you advise to use when going for all contest ribbons on a single pokemon?

EDIT: for the couple posts above, I'd say Dive Ball looks decent on shiny Staraptor, otherwise Timer Ball.

Uhm, the only one I don't like really match is Luxury on Staraptor... Dusk Ball on Espeon seems perfect! Thanks a lot :D
It's because I don't really like any ball on him and tend to slap luxury ball on those cases. Timer fits more because mohawk on it fits the Raptor quite well (but not the colors)

The most important thing is that you personally like it but I'll gladly provide my input:

Espeon: Dusk because the red dot on the forehead matches nicely
Breloom: Repeat
Galvantula: Ultra Ball because quick ball is ugly in general
Staraptor: Dive because the only distinctive feature of the shiny is the blue bit
Honchkrow: Dream
Aegislash: Luxury

Last edited:
The most important thing is that you personally like it but I'll gladly provide my input:

Espeon: Dusk because the red dot on the forehead matches nicely
Breloom: Repeat
Galvantula: Ultra Ball because quick ball is ugly in general
Staraptor: Dive because the only distinctive feature of the shiny is the blue bit
Honchkrow: Dream
Aegislash: Luxury
I completely agree with you, but for some of them I was not sure 100% and I needed someone else opinion ^^
Indeed I think I'll catch an Eevee in OR in Dusk and get Honedge in Luxury :D
It's because I don't really like any ball on him and tend to slap luxury ball on those cases. Timer fits more because mohawk on it fits the Raptor quite well (but not the colors)
Timer works better, in my opinion. Also, that also lets you have its HA :)
Uhm, the level is definetely better on the non-shiny version. I think I'll do it in timer, I like the matching shape :)

Thanks for your kind answers guys ^^

ok, so i have been trying for a freaking shiny calm bulbasaur in a nest ball for going on 4k+ eggs (5IV or HP fire which ever i could get) and im at the point where i'm so desperate that im asking for someone on here if they have one/ can clone one i will be willing to trade for it...if anyone who can get on pm me and we can work out a deal

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
due to a ds breaking and various other computer related mishaps, i lost a great deal of my collection, particularly breedables. looking for the following friend safari captures or spitbacks, please pm or vm me if you can help. i still have the conents of my trade thread and can offer those for each spitback. egg moves are always a plus. any help is appreciated.

premier balls only please, with ha if possible. any of the following evo lines, thanks guys!
charmeleon
wortortle
aerodactyl
dratini
smeargle
sableye
lucario
abomasnow
togetic ha not necessary
eevee
diggersby
froakie

Hey guys, it has been a long time since I've been active in the scene! Just a few questions for all you awesome people.
1) What generation starters are currently available in non-pokeballs? Is it still gens 1 and 6?

2)
What is the best available matching ball for Milotic? I know dive matches, is Dream Ball available?

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Hey guys, it has been a long time since I've been active in the scene! Just a few questions for all you awesome people.
1) What generation starters are currently available in non-pokeballs? Is it still gens 1 and 6?

2)
What is the best available matching ball for Milotic? I know dive matches, is Dream Ball available?
Answers are all in this thread on the first page :)

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/read-me-tips-for-simple-hack-checks.3498670/

1) All of them are available in non-Pokeballs in some capacity, but if you want to breed them then it is only gen 1, 6 and 2 (Gen 2 starters are from Colosseum so ball choice is limited and no HA available).

2) Dream ball is available

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

2)
Welcome back!
1) Gen 1 and 6 starters can be caught in non-standard balls in XY Friend Safaris, and Gen 2 starters are available in non-standard balls in Colo/XD (can't remember which one, I think colo?). Gen 3 and 4 are available in non-standard balls through a Gen 5 Japanese PGL event, but these are male-only and can't be passed down. Gen 5 is still Pokeball only.

2) Yes, Dream Ball is available (and is the best match imo)

E: Ninja'd

Excellent, thank you guys.
If anyone has a female Feebas spitback in a Dream Ball I'd be willing to trade another spitback for it =).

Also for a while I'll be on with Dive ball Maril spitbacks (Superpower/Body slam/Aqua Jet/Belly Drum) Which I will give out for free/for another spitback. =)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)