Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for help with the last few trade evolutions I need to finish the Pokédex. Can trade a number of spitbacks in return: HA Mareanie, HA Alola-Sandshrew, HA Alola-Vulpix, Cubone, Wingull, Pichu, Porygon, Alola-Meowth, Beldum, HA Gible, and Scyther. PM me if interested.

Done, thanks!

Last edited:
I can offer you some Love Balls. Anything you are offering?
I have spitbacks of Adamant Bounsweet in a Love Ball with Play Rough and Synthesis. I also have Timid Snow Warning Vulpix in Dive Ball and Modest Popplio--both with 3-4 flawless ivs. How many Love Balls would you be willing to offer per mon? Trying to get 20-30!

I have spitbacks of Adamant Bounsweet in a Love Ball with Play Rough and Synthesis. I also have Timid Snow Warning Vulpix in Dive Ball and Modest Popplio--both with 3-4 flawless ivs. How many Love Balls would you be willing to offer per mon? Trying to get 20-30!
I can offer 20-30. Any of those mons work for me honestly. The catch is you'll have to wait until I get home from work in a few hours if that's OK. About 4:30-5P eastern US time I'll be home. Also, to trade these Love Balls I can only attach one per mon correct? I do not believe there is a faster way this gen.

I can offer 20-30. Any of those mons work for me honestly. The catch is you'll have to wait until I get home from work in a few hours if that's OK. About 4:30-5P eastern US time I'll be home. Also, to trade these Love Balls I can only attach one per mon correct? I do not believe there is a faster way this gen.
I'll trade you a Bounsweet and a Snow Warning Vulpix for 30. I'm happy to wait. I'll be home then! Thanks! Hit me up by VM or PM!

LF pokemon from the water 1 or field egg groups with 30iv on atk, spatk or spee (or all 3 in one lol) the rest of the ivs does not matter as long as they have 30 on those listed, CMT for something you like in return
Still looking for that plus someone with Trasure hunt lv2 as his first building on the festival plaza, I have trasure hunt lv2 and my first :)

Hey guys, I've been trying super hard to get a 5 or 6 IV ditto for breeding, but I can't seem to get more then 4. Does anyone have one they would be willing to trade? I have two shiny dittos with 4 and would be willing to trade either.

Hi guys :D
Offering: buzzwole (adamant) and kartana (jolly)
Searching: pheromosa (naive/rush) and celesteela (careful/modest)

Send me a MP if you want to trade :)

I'm looking for a Diancie (on ORAS). I don't mind the nature nor the IV spread. If a kind-hearted person could give me one, I would be very thankfull ! I can give an Arceus (or a Meloetta) in exchange.

Last edited:
LF pokemon from the water 1 or field egg groups with 30iv special attack! the rest of the ivs does not matter
Still looking for that plus someone with Trasure hunt lv2 as his first building on the festival plaza, I have trasure hunt lv2 and my first :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)