Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I am offering a shiny Litten to any1 helping me out evolving me rockruff to midday form. PM me to discuss!
Searching a Litwick also can offer some good Ivs Orangurus/Drampas and Tortunators
I can help you in an hour and a half or 2 hours from now I dont need an reward or anything

Does anyone have spitbacks of regenerator mareanie,HA vulpix.I have spitbacks of mimikyu,dewpider,litten and jangmo-o let know if you can help :)

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Looking for Dragon Scale in SuMo. I restarted my game recently so I can't offer anything in return except Leftovers from wild Munchlax in return right now.

Currently looking for the following:
  • Careful Lance's Dragonite (Barrier event). Any IVs will be accepted.
  • HA Treecko in a Luxury Ball
  • HA Torchic in a Luxury Ball
  • HA Mudkip in a Luxury Ball
  • HA Turtwig in a Luxury Ball
  • HA Chimchar in a Luxury Ball
  • HA Piplup in a Luxury Ball
CMT for offers
Note: This is all in Gen VI
Reposting

Looking for HA alolan sandshrew, any nature and gender. A cool pokèball would be appreciated but it doesn't really matter.

I can offer a HA alolan vulpix with 2 perfect IVs (Def, Speed) and Encore/Moonblast/Disable/Freeze Dry as Egg moves, in a Lure ball. It's female and Sassy (still looking for a good ditto...).

EDIT: Also, anyone wants to trade the exclusive Ultra beasts?
I can offer 3 Jolly Kartana, a Modest Xurkitree and an Adamant Buzzwole. Looking for Naive Pheromosa and a Celesteela with a good nature. My mons are not level 100 yet and thei IVs are still to be perfected, so I don't expect to receive 6 IV stuff.

Last edited:
Looking for non-English 31/31/31/x/31/31 male Rockruff for Masuda Method. Nature and ability don't matter. Willing to trade any 5IV Pokémon or two 4IV spitbacks in return out of what I have. I can trade HA Mareanie, HA Alola-Sandshrew, HA Alola-Vulpix, Cubone, Wingull, Pichu, Porygon, Alola-Meowth, Beldum, HA Gible, Scyther, and HA Rockruff.

Alternatively, if you have a non-English game but no Rockruff and are willing to do a bit of breeding, I would be willing to lend you the supplies to breed one. Same offer applies.

Does anyone have spitbacks of regenerator mareanie,HA vulpix.I have spitbacks of mimikyu,dewpider,litten and jangmo-o let know if you can help :)
If you can wait 5-6 hours I can do you one better. Want a shiny HA Vulpix?

Would love a Dewpider and/or Jangmo-o in exchange.

EDIT:

FOR ANY WHO WANT TO MAKE AN OFFER!

I have For Trade: untouched shiny HA Timid Vulpixes with Moonblast Freeze-Dry and Encore, in a Beast Ball, and holding either a Bottle Cap to shore up her defense or an Ice Stone to evolve her. Nicknames on request. Or you can have the battle ready hyper-trained Ninetales version holding a Light Clay. EVs are 252 SpAtk 252 Speed 4 Def.

I also have a few non-shiny with HP Ground that I can evolve and hyper-train on offer.

Last edited:
Looking for HA alolan sandshrew, any nature and gender. A cool pokèball would be appreciated but it doesn't really matter.

I can offer a HA alolan vulpix with 2 perfect IVs (Def, Speed) and Encore/Moonblast/Disable/Freeze Dry as Egg moves, in a Lure ball. It's female and Sassy (still looking for a good ditto...).

EDIT: Also, anyone wants to trade the exclusive Ultra beasts?
I can offer 3 Jolly Kartana, a Modest Xurkitree and an Adamant Buzzwole. Looking for Naive Pheromosa and a Celesteela with a good nature. My mons' IVs are still to be perfected, so I don't expect to receive 6 IV stuff.
I have a Celesteela with a good nature. I believe Bold, but I'm at work so I can't check for sure, but it is EV'd and perfect IV'd with a Gold Bottlecap. I would take any one of those 3 in return. Shoot me a message if interested!

Zygarde question: Can I create a Maximum form or however it's called in English with 100 cells from scratch or do I need a 50% form and 100 cells?
With all 100 cells and cores, you can create a Power Construct Zygarde. With this ability, Zygarde will change into its Complete Form when its HP dip below half for the battle. You don't need an Aura Break 10% or 50% Zygarde to do this.

Looking for HA Vulpix in a Love Ball.

Can offer spitbacks of:
Modest Porygon
Bold HA Mearanie in Love ball (w/ Egg move Haze)
Moon Ball Cubone (Adamant or Brave)
Adamant Bagon in Great Ball
Adamant Magikarp in Beast Ball
Adamant Litten
Jolly Mimikyu in Ultra Ball

can anyone here borrow or give me some pokemon to sos chain ditto?

also any tips to prevent dying from an imposter ditto who could potentialy wreck me?

Have a Pokemon with only Memento in battle (after setting up the initial Ditto with only recycle and tricking it a Leppa Berry). All the Dittos will KO themselves.
I actualy dont want that because I want to get not just an 4 iv breeding ditto but I want an shiny one and if that one kills itself I could cry

I wanted a shiny ditto from gen 3 already after getting 1 in gen 2 with the famous glitch:P

this time I finaly want my bluto with my own ot

I actualy dont want that because I want to get not just an 4 iv breeding ditto but I want an shiny one and if that one kills itself I could cry

I wanted a shiny ditto from gen 3 already after getting 1 in gen 2 with the famous glitch:P

Once the shiny one spawns just switch back to a different 'mon so the shiny Ditto Transforms into something that won't just die.

Then do the leppa berry setup and use substitute so imposter and transform fail and just nuke each ditto
Edit: if you use a sync Pokémon you get a bonus of a 50% shot at the right nature

Once the shiny one spawns just switch back to a different 'mon so the shiny Ditto Transforms into something that won't just die.
but if the shiny one in fact has its hidden ability im screwed right because he transforms right away before I get an chance to switch. I want to prevent that I chained at least 2000 pokemon already total since getting the shiny charm and not a single shiny yet so i dotn wanna take any chances

Then do the leppa berry setup and use substitute so imposter and transform fail and just nuke each ditto
Edit: if you use a sync Pokémon you get a bonus of a 50% shot at the right nature
wouldnt he strugle itself to dead then?

sorry if i am going to far but I dont wanna risk it killing itself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)