Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i need littlen and popplio please. I can give rowlet :)

Send me a PM if you can trade :)
QR Scan them to your pokedex and then trade them over GTS for the rowlet, that's what I did

Only reason I need to Find someone with Solgaleo and Kartana is because they have no qr codes

QR Scan them to your pokedex and then trade them over GTS for the rowlet, that's what I did

Only reason I need to Find someone with Solgaleo and Kartana is because they have no qr codes
I did this too but it seems that i'm no lucky xD.

LF Solgaleo and Kartana to complete Dex Reply for any offers

FC: 2981-6106-3686

HUGS! (>^-^)>
Is there someone who would be kind enough to trade me a Jolly Kartana with 31 IV in three useful stats (read: no SpA)? I don't have mons I can give in return, I think (unless you need synchronisers, I guess?), but I have some items such as Bottle Cap which I can trade in exchange
I can help you later today
I'm at school till about 2pm pst but I can help after

Are you ok with clones? if so I can just give you them for free
Hi, I've been away from pokemon games for a few gens, so I might ask a noob question. Are clones still considered as "Legit" by the game or are they recognised as hacked ones? Thank you

Hi, I've been away from pokemon games for a few gens, so I might ask a noob question. Are clones still considered as "Legit" by the game or are they recognised as hacked ones? Thank you
Unless the person in question is using the trade glitch ( which I doubt considering how incredibly inconsistent and unreliable it is ) it's a form of hacking no matter how you spin it. Most people here are fine with it, though; so long as you let them know beforehand that what they're getting are indeed clones.

Unless the person in question is using the trade glitch ( which I doubt considering how incredibly inconsistent and unreliable it is ) it's a form of hacking no matter how you spin it. Most people here are fine with it, though; so long as you let them know beforehand that what they're getting are indeed clones.
I see, thanks for replying. What about if a legit pokemon gets infected by hacked pokerus?

Looking for Timid Cutiefly HP Fire with Shield Dust & Moon blast!!
I will provide 18 gold bottle caps for it 24 if in beast ball
IVs: 31 HP / 0 Atk / 31 Def / 30 SpA / 31 SpD / 30 Spe

I'm also looking for a Water Compaction Modest Sandygast Amnesia or stockpile Egg move will give 6 gold bottle caps 12 if in beast ball 20 if shiny and in beast ball
IVs: 31 HP / 31 Atk / 31 Def / 31 SpA / 31 SpD / 31 Spe

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I dont wanna get rid of my own but I dont mind boriong it to you with an everstone so you cna breed youre own should only take a few minutes
Wow that would be cool! I will get an egg then trade it back to you. ^^ I add you now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)