Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Looking for: Dragon Scale in SuMo

For trade: An I Owe You... I restarted my game recently and everything's on my sister's game.

Last edited:
lf a love ball HA vulpix.

FT:

Jolly love ball mimikyu with Grudge, Destiny Bond, Curse, Nightmare
Jolly beast ball beldum
Adamant/Modest level ball Jangmo-o with Counter, Reversal, Dragon breath
Bold/Calm heal ball HA Mareanie with Haze, Stockpile, Swallow, Spit Up
Bold/Calm luxury ball Sandygast with Destiny Bond, Amnesia, Stockpile, Swallow

Mostly spitbacks
Still need? Mine have snow warning... not sure if that's the one that ha

LF> Pokerus, lemme know if there's anything in particular you want. I've been breeding Morelull (with Leech Seed), Palossand, Mareanie (unfortunately not in any special balls) and may have some brejects/spitbacks.

What nature and Hidden Power are suitable for Magearna? I'm aiming for Modest or Bold, and probably HP Ground?
If you want to use Hidden power a Modest makes more sense for the higher special attack and either ground or fire works to hit steel types. Another common set is Timid with Shift Gear to boost speed. Also you can use a synchronizer to get your preferred nature so that saves some time.

Does anyone have the following gen vii synchronizers with these natures: Careful, Mild, Impish and/or Calm?

I can offer back either adamant (2), timid, jolly or modest synchronizers.

Send a VM if you can help and thanks ahead :)

Last edited:
Ok I am offering a shiny Litten to any1 helping me out evolving me rockruff to midday form. PM me to discuss!
Searching a Litwick also can offer some good Ivs Orangurus/Drampas and Tortunators

Last edited:
Does anyone have any HA sandshrew, vulpix or exeggcute spitbacks? I really don't have much to offer, but it would seriously help me out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)