Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd offer to help as I'm running a French game as well as English. Only problem is that I'm nowhere near being able to breed and won't be for some time.

If you don't want get your eggs SV hatched then maybe put the project on the backburner and try again in a couple of weeks. If you really don't want to wait then you could try r/pokemontrades as well.
I give you both parents and if you need them you cna even borrow an everstone and my destiny knot and my flame body pokemon too

that way it should be easy for you since you have everything you need and like I said you cna keep the parents you cna also keep the everstone if you want the only thing I relay need back is tthe destiny knot

and putting it off isnt an option because if I do that I never come back to the game in the first place since I have so many games to play this is just something I want before I move on to another game

I give you both parents and if you need them you cna even borrow an everstone and my destiny knot and my flame body pokemon too

that way it should be easy for you since you have everything you need and like I said you cna keep the parents you cna also keep the everstone if you want the only thing I relay need back is tthe destiny knot

and putting it off isnt an option because if I do that I never come back to the game in the first place since I have so many games to play this is just something I want before I move on to another game
Like I said I'm nowhere near being able to help; haven't even passed the first island challenge in my French game so borrowing everything to breed won't be of any use.

Method: Saved in front of Nursery girl, ditched first egg, hatched second egg
Zubat (M) - 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Reset, ditched first egg, hatched second egg
Zubat (M) - 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Raised them both to lvl 20 out of curiousity holding an Everstone and both times they had the exact same stats 52/31/25/18/27/33. What does this mean btw? xD
It basically means that a certain amount of eggs and their IVs are predetermined. How much exactly, I'm not sure :( but this does mean by boxes will be full of breedjects lol.

It means that the inheritance spreads for the parents you use are already determined beforehand. The amount of predetermined eggs by the game goes as far as a full box and even beyond according to some people testing this on 4chan.
It basically means that a certain amount of eggs and their IVs are predetermined. How much exactly, I'm not sure :( but this does mean by boxes will be full of breedjects lol.
Thanks for the information you two! One more question, does it only make the IVs predetermined and say, not the chances of hatching a shiny Pokemon?

Anyone have a HA Mareanie? IVs and Nature dont matter. I have a few 5 IVs Mimikyu, Pichu, and HA Vulpix. The 5 IV pokes are missing random stats and only the vulpix has moonblast as an egg move

I'm sure this is probably the equivalent of gold in the current trade market, but I'm looking for a Regen Mareanie? Poke Ball and nature/IVs don't matter much to me, although I would prefer it be female so I can do stuff with it afterwards. Have a few things I can trade, so message if interested.

Looking for Fast ball Oricorio and Turtonator. Offering Moon ball Sandshrew (HA, adamant,4 egg moves), Love ball Stufful (Adamant, 4 egg moves) and Love ball Salandit (timid, only have males). PM or VM.

Anyone have a HA Mareanie? IVs and Nature dont matter. I have a few 5 IVs Mimikyu, Pichu, and HA Vulpix. The 5 IV pokes are missing random stats and only the vulpix has moonblast as an egg move
I'm sure this is probably the equivalent of gold in the current trade market, but I'm looking for a Regen Mareanie? Poke Ball and nature/IVs don't matter much to me, although I would prefer it be female so I can do stuff with it afterwards. Have a few things I can trade, so message if interested.
You two, I have some on-hand HA Mareanies throw some crap 'mon (Wingull or Cutiefly works best from past experience on Gen 7) onto the GTS for a Mareanie and message me what you've put up with their levels and genders.

Anyone have an HA Rockruff breedject? I can offer breedjects of:

HA Timid Vulpix (Love Ball) (Freeze Dry, Moonblast, Encore, Disable)
Modest Porygon
Adamant Scyther
Adamant Cubone (Moon Ball)

Anyone for a 4V Ditto for 4V Ditto trade? I just want a foreign one for shiny hunting

I have an Adamant one, 31/31/31/x/31/x

Last edited:
Anyone willing to trade me an adrenaline orb? Im just starting the game so would mean a lot if I didnt have to give a lot. Friend code is andrew 1908 2795 1130 thanks and vm me please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)