Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some lure ball adamant dewpider breedjects on hand if someone wants to make a quick trade. I'm LF other rare ball mons
I'm interested on that Dewpider. I currently have Love Ball Vulpix, Love Ball Togedemaru, Moon Ball Grimer, Lure Ball Bagon and Heavy Ball Cubone, I can provide a list of apricorn ball mons that I can breed.

Hello everyone! :D

I will be using this as my Giveaway Deposit Guide. Anymore suggestions?

I knew that these are good:
* Tentacool
* Pelipper
* Cutiefly
* Zubat
* Grimer
* Magnemite
* Slowpoke
* Finneon
* Misdreavous
* Spearow
* Grubbin
* Paras
* Psyduck
* Mudbray

Bad:
* Yungoos (flooded in GTS)
* Rattata (flooded in GTS)
* Wingull (flooded in GTS)
* Pikipek (flooded in GTS)
* Eevees (easily sniped)
* Starters (easily sniped)
* Magikarp (easily sniped)
* Caterpie (easily sniped)
* Rare Dragon types, like Dratini, Bagon
* Shinies
* Apricorn Balls
* Legendaries

Thanks! :D

EDIT: Forgot to ask, are you guys interested in cloned Cosmogs and Tapus? Their IVs are terrible. Cosmogs are in Adamant and Modest nature. Tapu Koko and Tapu Fini are in Timid nature. Tapu Lele is in Modest nature and Tapu Bulu in Adamant nature. I am considering of Ultra Beasts.

EDIT2: Since there is no replies after 3 hours, I will assume nobody is interested in Cosmogs, Tapus and Ultra Beasts

EDIT3: Shifted Caterpie to bad deposit, thanks, wowgek7

Last edited:
Anyone have any Friend Balls for trade? I'm trying to stockpile them to SR Celesteela. I can offer good natured Ultra Beasts in matching balls (Dive for Nihilego, Premier for Pheromosa, Luxury for Xurkitree), but I'd need a cloner.

Hello, does anyone have Pokerus? I'd offer something, but I haven't bred yet. I guess I'd be willing to give one bottle cap for it. If anyone's interested please PM me.

Hello everyone! :D

I will be using this as my Giveaway Deposit Guide. Anymore suggestions?

I knew that these are good:
* Tentacool
* Pelipper
* Cutiefly
* Zubat
* Caterpie
* Grimer
* Magnemite
* Slowpoke
* Finneon
* Misdreavous
* Spearow
* Grubbin
* Paras
* Psyduck
* Mudbray

Bad:
* Yungoos (flooded in GTS)
* Rattata (flooded in GTS)
* Wingull (flooded in GTS)
* Pikipek (flooded in GTS)
* Eevees (easily sniped)
* Starters (easily sniped)
* Magikarp (easily sniped)
* Rare Dragon types, like Dratini, Bagon
* Shinies
* Apricorn Balls
* Legendaries

Thanks! :D

EDIT: Forgot to ask, are you guys interested in cloned Cosmogs and Tapus? Their IVs are terrible. Cosmogs are in Adamant and Modest nature. Tapu Koko and Tapu Fini are in Timid nature. Tapu Lele is in Modest nature and Tapu Bulu in Adamant nature. I am considering of Ultra Beasts.

EDIT2: Since there is no replies after 3 hours, I will assume nobody is interested in Cosmogs, Tapus and Ultra Beasts
caterpie is bad as wlel I used that over half got snipped

Anyone have a spare Hp Ground (30/31s) ditto? I'm trying to breed a Porygon and my initial stock is miserable.

Failing that, I think I can work with any ditto that has a 30 in Sp.Atk, ("Fantastic" in the judge check) if anyone has any of those. It'll take much longer, but it's still doable I think. I can give the ditto back once I've passed on the 30s.

E:
  • 31/x/31/30/30/31
  • 30/odd/31/30/30/31

Last edited:
I've join the Smogon forum quite late. Can anyone trade with me for trade evolve or pokedex filling for Legendary Pokemon. I want to borrow some Alpha Sapphire exclusive to catch Landorus, Giratina and Kyurem.

Does chaining increase the chance of getting pokerus?
And what's the most efficient way to chain ditto?
Chaining doesn't increase the odds of getting Pokerus. There's a few videos out there detailing the most efficient way to chain for Ditto, but you want like a Smeargle that only knows Recycle, another Pokemon with Trick/Switcheroo holding a Leppa Berry, (Dhelmise learns Switcheroo at level 1) and something that only knows Memento. (Grimer/Muk learn it) Ditto Transforms into Smeargle, then you switch to Dhelmise and Switcheroo the Leppa Berry. Finally, switch to a Pokemon only knowing Memento and spam the crap out of Adrenaline Orb. After about the 30th - 40th Ditto to be called in, switch to your catcher, status the new Ditto and KO the other one.

is there any decent way to counter those overpowered as hell ultra beast I keep getting wrecked by them especialy that ppoisen rock thing that outspeeds my chomp and keeps killing it with hp ice and that thing keeps killing my whole team no mather what pokemon I take

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
is there any decent way to counter those overpowered as hell ultra beast I keep getting wrecked by them especialy that ppoisen rock thing that outspeeds my chomp and keeps killing it with hp ice and that thing keeps killing my whole team no mather what pokemon I take
depends on the metagame. youll get different or better responses in the battlespot or vgc forums rather than here in wifi, but heres some good options

golisopod has aqua jet and nihilegos defense is trash. nihelego is also weak to water type attacks.this makes for a good revenge kill to cut that beast boosting short.

machamp resists both of nihilegos STAB attacks and decimates it with physical fighting moves. or earthquake

bruxish is another option with strong physical water and psychic attacks

LF: dope hidden ability pokemon--specifically rough skin gabite, regenerator mareanie, and snow warning vulpix

HAVE: marvel skin dratini

EVs are so-so as of now, but I'm working on breeding one with solid ones as we speak

depends on the metagame. youll get different or better responses in the battlespot or vgc forums rather than here in wifi, but heres some good options

golisopod has aqua jet and nihilegos defense is trash. nihelego is also weak to water type attacks.this makes for a good revenge kill to cut that beast boosting short.

machamp resists both of nihilegos STAB attacks and decimates it with physical fighting moves. or earthquake

bruxish is another option with strong physical water and psychic attacks
yeah I gues but not relay an general counter that counters most of them?

I dont realy like having to resort to using pokes I dont like just to counter 1 other

3 vs 3 realy sucks anyway with that in 6 vs 6 my teams are pretty good but in 3 on 3 the machup seems to always be bad.

and vgc is nothing for me I dont like double battles at all and while vgc is fun to watch playing it myself no thanks way too boring for me.

Would anyone mind helping me complete my Pokedex? I don't want to touch my one-off Pokemon so I can soft reset them at a future time. I need:

#204 Silvally
#218 Porygon2
#219 Porygon-Z
#286 Tapu Lele
#287 Tapu Bulu
#288 Tapu Fini
#289 Cosmog
#290 Cosmoem
#294 Buzzwole
#296 Xurkitree
#297 Celesteela
#298 Kartana
#299 Guzzlord
#300 Necrozma

I can give you the data of Pokemon you may need, or help you trade evolve in return. I very much appreciate any assistance.

Thank you so much, Dratias!!!

Last edited:

Dratias

Drat, it's Dratias!
Would anyone mind helping me complete my Pokedex? I don't want to touch my one-off Pokemon so I can soft reset them at a future time. I need:

#204 Silvally
#218 Porygon2
#219 Porygon-Z
#286 Tapu Lele
#287 Tapu Bulu
#288 Tapu Fini
#289 Cosmog
#290 Cosmoem
#294 Buzzwole
#296 Xurkitree
#297 Celesteela
#298 Kartana
#299 Guzzlord
#300 Necrozma

I can give you the data of Pokemon you may need, or help you trade evolve in return. I very much appreciate any assistance.
I can help you out :) Sent a PM.

Anyone have a spare Hp Ground (30/31s) ditto? I'm trying to breed a Porygon and my initial stock is miserable.

Failing that, I think I can work with any ditto that has a 30 in Sp.Atk, ("Fantastic" in the judge check) if anyone has any of those. It'll take much longer, but it's still doable I think. I can give the ditto back once I've passed on the 30s.

E:
  • 31/x/31/30/30/31
  • 30/odd/31/30/30/31
Bumping, just in case. My keyboard function in android chrome has gone all wonky :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)