Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if there is anyone who is willing to clone my Solgaleo holding a Gold Bottle Cap. I need at least five more gold bottle caps. You can keep a Solgaleo and a bottle cap for compensation for your own personal benefit. My FC is in my sig.

Looking For:
Moon Ball Totodile
Moon Ball Trapinch
Friend Ball Trapinch
Fast Ball Growlithe

Haves:
Nest Ball Chikorita
Luxury Ball Cyndaquil
Dive/Love/Great Ball Totodile
Friend Ball Snivy
Luxury Ball Tepig
Dive/Moon Ball Oshawott
Love/Moon/Friend Ball Eevee
Moon Ball Bagon
Moon Ball Jangmo-o
Moon/Love Ball Feebas
Moon Ball Riolu
Love Ball Stufful
Moon Ball Rockruff
Beast Ball Beldum

PM me.
Still looking.

Last edited:
LF:
friend ball trapinch
heavy ball sandshrew
level ball mudbray
level ball rockruff
love ball cutiefly
love ball bounsweet
nest Ball Chikorita
luxury Ball Cyndaquil
dive Ball Totodile
friend Ball Snivy
luxury Ball Tepig
dive Ball Oshawott
moon ball jangmo-o
level ball jangmo-o
heavy ball jangmo-o
moon ball totodile
lux ball and moon cyndaquil
friend ball and nest chikorita

Please let me know if you have SPITBACKS of these, idc about the IVS or anything else. Hell, I'll even take males. All I want is these. I'm sure we can work something out. I have a LOT of good stuff that I can give once Pokebank comes out.

Also, best ball for her?

I'm leaning towards friend love or lux, buut I'm not too sure.

Also looking for a gen VI cloner to clone my shiny fennekin.

Also also LF an HP Grass Keldeo
Still looking and still need help

The main reason Christian and Psiana giveaway never experienced snipers is because their Pokemons are high leveled, which are not easily obtained, making their GTS deposited less likely to be sniped.

But if the Giveaway Hosts are breeders, not cloners, they might have some problems as most their Pokemons are level 1.

Based of my past experience in Reddit, Pokemons that are not too common, and not too rare are the best, like Nincada in ORAS or Combee in XY. In SuMo, I am considering of Misdreavous and Drifblim.
funny thing is when I aked for the marowak I even spicified gender and the according level and it still got sniped

even when I asked for the solgaleo I got sniped and I didnt expect that one at all:)

also anyone here who cna spare me an upgrade and dubius disc

Looking for a toxapex with regenerator. Been farming for almost 2 days with no luck. Please let me know what you want in return.
I have lots as of this morning if you're still around :) not really looking for anything, unless you happen to have a ditto with 30 in sp.atk, but I'm already getting help with that one! Oh, actually if you have something with Pokerus, that would be appreciated.

E: oh wait, I only have Mareanie, not Toxapex. Will those do?

Merry Christmas smogon WiFi forum!

Last edited:
Hey, does anyone have a Celesteela with sassy or relaxed nature and 0 Spd IVs? Rest doesn't matter actually because I can hyper train it. If so please feel free to send me a PN, I would really appreciate it!

Looking for an adamant Cubone in a moon ball with lightning rod, hopefully a breedject female, i can offer other breedjects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 21)