Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone be free to help me fill out what remains of my Gen 6 Kalos Dexes so I can get the Oval Charm?

Central Dex

Chespin/Quilladin/Chesnaught
Diggersby
Spewpa/Vivillon
Litleo/Pyroar
Floette/Florges
Vespiquen
Delcatty
Gogoat
Pangoro
Meowstic
Doublade/Aegislash
Whirlipede
Swanna
Aromatisse
Swirlix/Slurpuff

Fraxure

Coastal Dex

Inkay/Malamar
Lunatone
Solrock
Binacle/Barbaracle
Dragalge
Clauncher/Clawitzer
Staryu
Krokorok
Heliolisk
Amaura/Aurorus
Sylveon

Makuhita
Stunky
Dedenne
Mareep/Flaaffy
Chatot
Mantine
Remoraid
Alomomola

Mountain Dex

Diglett
Geodude
Goodra
Escavalier
Weepinbell
Gastly
Politoed
Ludicolo
Basculin
Phantump/Trevenant
Gourgeist
Magneton
Avalugg
Vanillite
Aron/Lairon
Pupitar
Noibat/Noivern
Gothita
Xerneas
Zygarde

Italic = my priorities

I can trade back all of these, don't need to keep any unless it's a family I don't have and I have to breed to get one (like Inkay & Malamar).

I know this is a lot, which is why I prioritized some over others. If anyone is interested in helping, please PM me. I can help with other things and give things from my old trade thread.

Looking for a HA Alola Modest Exeggcute(if possible in a cool ball and relevant egg moves). Pm if you can trade and what you want in return. Thanks in advance.

Bumping this from the previous page:

I just need help with the last three mons in my dex, it has to be someone with Moon though. First is help evolving a cosmoem to lunala, and the other two are Celesteela and Pheromosa with I'm willing to trade for or borrow.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Bumping this from the previous page:

I just need help with the last three mons in my dex, it has to be someone with Moon though. First is help evolving a cosmoem to lunala, and the other two are Celesteela and Pheromosa with I'm willing to trade for or borrow.
I can touch trade you my Lunala, Celesteela and Pheromosa now if you want.
You can find my info down below in my signature.

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Can somebody help me evolve via trade porygon and boldore. I can give u 1 breedject of roggenrola, oranguru, magikarp, sneasel, sandshrew or mimikyu

What would be a nice ball for a shiny marowak? About to go chain myself one (I only have 1 moon ball so can't count on that). Can't decide between luxury and dusk.

Dratias

Drat, it's Dratias!
Would anyone be free to help me fill out what remains of my Gen 6 Kalos Dexes so I can get the Oval Charm?

Central Dex
Coastal Dex
Mountain Dex
I can help you out with all of those :D I'll get them ready and then send ya a PM :)

Can somebody help me evolve via trade porygon and boldore. I can give u 1 breedject of roggenrola, oranguru, magikarp, sneasel, sandshrew or mimikyu
I can help ya out for free man. Do you need Porygon-Z as well? I have the disk if needed. Sent a PM~

(This is for gen 6)

In need of a female Tangela /w Regenerator in a Dusk Ball

If it's Bold knowing Leech Seed that is nice, but not needed

OR

Anyone with a Tangela in thier Friend Safari

I'm trying to breed an Adamant Love Ball Bewear. Just caught a female with fluffy in a love ball, though she unfortunately is not Adamant.

Does anyone have a father with Ice Punch and Thunder Punch and an Adamant nature?

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
(This is for gen 6)

In need of a female Tangela /w Regenerator in a Dusk Ball

If it's Bold knowing Leech Seed that is nice, but not needed

OR

Anyone with a Tangela in thier Friend Safari
I can catch one from the safari for you for free. I'll let you know when I have it!

Could someone please direct me to a guide on how to check your TSV/ESV? I'd like to get some shiny perfect 'mons for trade and this would really help.

Looking for a 4IV non-English Ditto for shiny breeding purposes (preferably with a non-trash Nature but any is fine)

I can offer 4IV breedjects of Mareanie, Vulpix, Jangmo-o, Stufful, Oranguru or Cubone (all in Luxury balls)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 17)