Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rebumping Again
I can give you a couple of Friend Balls to capture your second Celesteela. I also have Moon, so I can't help with the Buzzwole. I don't need anything in particular in return. Please PM me with times that could work to trade if you are interested.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
I can give you a couple of Friend Balls to capture your second Celesteela. I also have Moon, so I can't help with the Buzzwole. I don't need anything in particular in return. Please PM me with times that could work to trade if you are interested.
Does now work? If not any time is fine.

I'm also okay with only one Friend Ball.

Does someone have a Timid Kartana with 18-21 Atk IVs? (Nothing else matters)

I would offer up to 2 Pokemon from my trade thread. If you would take this as a Soft Reset Project I would offer more.

I can also do Soft Reset Projects (I still have all my Tapus, the Kanto Event Birds with HA, Volcanion and all the 20th Anniversary Pokemon except Meloetta)
Breed Projects are also welcome if someone can trade me this Kartana.
After I SR a 0SpAtk Adamant Buzzwole, a Timid HP Ground Xurkitree, and a Jolly 0SpAtk Kartana I can begin SRing for your Kartana. Any ball preference? I can do any except Apricorn unless you're willing to trade me ~20-30 for the capture. Would you be willing to SR a 0Atk HP Fire Modest/Timid Tapu Lele in a Lux Ball in return?

Since my last post got buried I'll repost.

LF: Female Timid Sly (sludge bomb) Zoroark. Don't care if it's cloned. Just don't want it hacked. IVs don'tmatter (I'll Hyper Train).

Bump cuz reasons

FT: Hasty Meloetta (sorry it's not the best ever) or Timid Alolan Vulpix (Snow warning). They will come with a Gold Bottlecap (I can give Vulpix an Ice Stone if you wish. Can't check IVs for exact values but they aren'tthe worlds best (That's why I'll give the gold Bottle cap.) Thanks.

I need a kabuto for breeding, but have not been able to get to the proper island in oras to get the fossil. If someone has one on sm for trade that would be wonderful.

So I just finished SRing for Impish Buzzwole, and now I have the second one left. Should I go for a Jolly Buzzwole, or an Adamant Buzzwole? Jolly is for Choice Scarf while Adamant is for Choice Band/anything else. Ty!

So I just finished SRing for Impish Buzzwole, and now I have the second one left. Should I go for a Jolly Buzzwole, or an Adamant Buzzwole? Jolly is for Choice Scarf while Adamant is for Choice Band/anything else. Ty!
Others should weigh in who have played with Buzzwole, not only against it. Still, for my part: Jolly scarfed Buzzwole is a terrifying enemy if it catches you by surprise.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
What's a good ball for Alolan grimer? I can't decide on one.
Based on release effects, Safari or Nest feels like they would be a good choices. For some reason, I also think Heal could work. I went with Love because I couldn't think of anything to use it on. :P

Hey guys, Im posting out another request for breedjects. Please keep in mind: Nothing about the pokemon matters, except for the specfics I state

Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu, Timid, In Levelball/Fastball
Bounsweet/Steenee/Tsareena, Adament, in Love Ball/Nest Ball, NEEDS PLAY ROUGH, Queenly Majestic
Poppilo/(Poppilo's 2nd evo)/Primerina, Calm, Torrent.

Gender, IVs, EVs, and Eevees don't matter. Thank you guys so much!

Last edited:
Hey guys, Im posting out another request for breedjects. Please keep in mind: Nothing about the pokemon matters, except for the specfics I state

Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu, Timid, In Levelball/Fastball
Bounsweet/Steenee/Tsareena, Adament, in Love Ball/Nest Ball, NEEDS PLAY ROUGH, Queenly Majestic
Poppilo/(Poppilo's 2nd evo)/Primerina, Calm, in Lureball/Dive Ball, Torrent.

Gender, IVs, EVs, and Eevees don't matter. Thank you guys so much!
Gen VII starters can't be in any ball aside from the standard Pokéball.

Hey all. Back with another one-off request. I was wondering if anyone had any Scolipede line spitbacks in Gen 6. Specifically with the hidden ability and Jolly. Ball doesn't matter, but decent IVs would always be appreciated (plus I goofed and transferred my breeding setup to Sun already D: ). Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone. A shot in the dark here, but I was wondering if someone can give me; (if they have a spare)

Nidoran (female)
Hidden ability: Hustle
Nature: Modest
Iv's are appreciated, but not necessary

IGN: meatbeat
Deposited: level 6 wingull (male)

Thank you in advance. Cheers

LF Female Dream Ball Cofagrigus/Yamask.

CMT for whatever you want. I'm willing to give away big money (pokemon, of course) for this one.

Also, it better not be hacked.

Reactions: Jio
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)