Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Dream Ball myself. Though I don't see them much yet. EDIT - if keeping it at Grimer, maybe not as keen a match.
View attachment 77407View attachment 77405View attachment 77406
I didn't even think of dream; I actually like that one. That'd need to be bred on from a previous gen one, right? I don't have wifi right now, but if anybody has a dream ball muk/grimer they'd be willing to trade with that'd be great. Just message me and we can work out a time maybe?

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Something long-term I'll be working on more seriously once I've dumped all of my DW Dream Ball captures, but looking for a Bold Articuno if anyone has one (all other details are irrelevant).

Can male Pokemon pass down HAs, or just females?
From Bulbapedia:
Bulbapedia said:
From Generation VI onward, if a male or genderless Pokémon has its Hidden Ability and is bred with Ditto, it has a 20% chance to pass down its Hidden Ability. Ditto's Ability is always irrelevant to inheritance
It doesn't explicitly say what the chances of a male passing down an HA is when bred with a female of the same specie are, but to be safe you can breed the male for a female with HA and then breed it with the original male.

LF Female Dream Ball Cofagrigus/Yamask.

CMT for whatever you want. I'm willing to give away big money (pokemon, of course) for this one.

Also, it better not be hacked.
Hate to tell you but Yamask was never released in a Dream Ball.

Edit: Just in case this hasn't been noticed yet but there seems to be a problem with trading certain mon/ball combinations in Gen 7. There's a couple of threads on Reddit with more info:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemontra...obal_mission_update_broke_certain_legal_mons/

https://www.reddit.com/r/BankBallExchange/comments/5qq2ar/possible_issue_with_trading_illegal_ball/

Last edited:
If I have a code and enter it and the game said that it cannot be received despite the fact that I haven't received that pokemon does that mean the code is not from my region?

Anyone has a Timid elgyem/beheyem with synchronice? preferably with a speed IV of 31 and female, but not mandatory

Since my last post got buried I'll repost.

LF: Female Timid Sly (sludge bomb) Zoroark. Don't care if it's cloned. Just don't want it hacked. IVs don'tmatter (I'll Hyper Train).

FT: Hasty Meloetta (sorry it's not the best ever) or Timid Alolan Vulpix (Snow warning). They will come with a Gold Bottlecap (I can give Vulpix an Ice Stone if you wish. Can't check IVs for exact values but they aren'tthe worlds best (That's why I'll give the gold Bottle cap.) Thanks.

Note: Repost cuz last post got buried.

Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu, Timid, In Levelball/Fastball
Bounsweet/Steenee/Tsareena, Adament, in Love Ball/Nest Ball, NEEDS PLAY ROUGH, Queenly Majestic
Poppilo/(Poppilo's 2nd evo)/Primerina, Calm, Torrent.

Gender, IVs, EVs, and Eevees don't matter. Thank you guys so much!

Since my last post got buried I'll repost.

LF: Female Timid Sly (sludge bomb) Zoroark. Don't care if it's cloned. Just don't want it hacked. IVs don'tmatter (I'll Hyper Train).

FT: Hasty Meloetta (sorry it's not the best ever) or Timid Alolan Vulpix (Snow warning). They will come with a Gold Bottlecap (I can give Vulpix an Ice Stone if you wish. Can't check IVs for exact values but they aren'tthe worlds best (That's why I'll give the gold Bottle cap.) Thanks.

Note: Repost cuz last post got buried.
Bump

Two questions:

1.) How do I change the preselected ball in the "press Y" window.

2.) I asked about 100 guest NPCs, none would suggest Treasure Hunt 2, only Treasure Hunt 4. What shall I do?

Thx

Two questions:

2.) I asked about 100 guest NPCs, none would suggest Treasure Hunt 2, only Treasure Hunt 4. What shall I do?

Thx
1) Its set to the first type of Pokeball in your bag/most recent used in that run (since logging on until signing out)

2) I personally like having the tents (to buff my odds) and 4 5star treasure hunts. While I can't do the farming tactic I have a nearly 100% chance to get a gold bottle cap or normal each day.

Two questions:

Thx
You can't change the pre-selected ball permanently, (it will return to Poke Ball the next time you start your game) but pressing Y in battle will take you to the ball selection. From there, you can choose which ball you want to use to catch the wild Pokemon with, and it'll remain as that until you run out of that kind of ball.

Were you asking 100 different guests? Just keep going.

[quote="Detective Barricade, post: 7214769, member: You can't change the pre-selected ball permanently, (it will return to Poke Ball the next time you start your game) but pressing Y in battle will take you to the ball selection. From there, you can choose which ball you want to use to catch the wild Pokemon with, and it'll remain as that until you run out of that kind of ball.

Were you asking 100 different guests? Just keep going.[/quote]

Actually mine is set to Beast Ball. I organized them alphabetically and its at the top. Whichever is closest to the top is pretty assigned when pressing Y.

Edit: when the quotes don't work like they used to before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)