Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF Earth Power Deino in gen 7, nothing else matters.

Before I post what I have, am I allowed to link a Pastebin with all the pokemon I have?
I think I don't have Earth Power Deino but I have a male Tyrunt which knows Earth Power from Gen6.
They share the egg groupe so you might be interested anyway.

I think I don't have Earth Power Deino but I have a male Tyrunt which knows Earth Power from Gen6.
They share the egg groupe so you might be interested anyway.
Yes please, you can pick any of this for it

Larvitar @ Ultra Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
Adamant
Egg moves:
Pursuit
Assurance
Stealth Rock
Dragon Dance

Larvesta @ Pokeball
31/x/31/31/31/31
Timid
Egg moves:
Morning Sun

Swinub @ Pokeball
31/31/31/x/31/31
Jolly
Egg moves:
Fissure
Stealth Rock
Freeze-Dry
Icicle Crash

Grimer-alola @ Beast Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
Adamant
Egg moves:
Pursuit
Curse
Shadow Sneak

Pinsir @ Quick Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
Jolly
Egg moves:
Quick Attack

Mimikyu @ Dusk Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
Jolly
Egg moves:
None

Cubone @ Timer/Dusk Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
No HA, but planning to chain again for one
Adamant
Egg moves:
None

Riolu @ Great Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
Jolly
Egg moves:
Crunch
Bullet

Does anyone have a Modest HP Fire Popplio? Ideally with these IVs:
31/0/31/30/31/30?

I can offer quint flawless Bounsweet, Alolan Vulpix, and Stufful. I also have Hidden Power Fire Nihilego in a Dive Ball, Hidden Power Ice Tapu Koko in a Fast Ball, and Naive Pheremosa in a Premier Ball.
hey man I think we talked before about my HP fire Popplio but we didnt finish the trade, anyway I can breed some more and give you the one with the lowest attack, currently my primarina have decently low, (not 0) so I should not take me too longo to breed a new one

I would really like your hp fir Nihilego

Speaking of Genesect, are they in circulation yet or are they still pretty rare PvP wise?
I mean, there's the Second-Chance Genesect event going on for Gen 6 atm.... so....

Flawless Legal Genesects were hard hard to find, given that SRing Events in Gen 6 was rather hard, given the lack of Hyper Training, but it's pure speculation on if we'll see them more given Hyper Training.

I mean, there's the Second-Chance Genesect event going on for Gen 6 atm.... so....

Flawless Legal Genesects were hard hard to find, given that SRing Events in Gen 6 was rather hard, given the lack of Hyper Training, but it's pure speculation on if we'll see them more given Hyper Training.
Good to know, from what i've been reading, genesect can be a huge ace in the hole for a team if played right.

I manipulated the system time because of another reason and now I was unable to get the daily stuff from my festival plaza. When will I obtain daily items again?
I'm having the same issue, i turned it to night to evolve my umbreon and now none of my berry trees are growing.., Maybe it's a known bug?

Edit: It does eventually reset, this prompted me to go check the tree again.

Last edited:
I'm having the same issue, i turned it to night to evolve my umbreon and now none of my berry trees are growing.., Maybe it's a known bug?
I manipulated the system time because of another reason and now I was unable to get the daily stuff from my festival plaza. When will I obtain daily items again?
No, this has always happened if you changed the time since 6th gen. I believe it should become normal again after 24-48 hours (this is what I was told at least).

Is the PGL experiencing a glitch with new registration? After agreeing to the terms and etc, the page that pulls up for me is for resetting passwords.

If I can't figure out what's wrong in the next two(ish) weeks, I'm going to miss out on two mega stones.

Does anybody want a perfect charmander for a charizard x build?, a castform would be greatly appreciated but i don't care what i get in return.

I'm really having trouble finding a Prankster Sableye anywhere. I don't care about gender or ball or nature or IVs at all on it, I just can't get my hands on one anywhere. I have Minccino, Cubone, Skarmory, Pinsir, Mareanie, and Mimikyu spitbacks immediately available as well as some lower tier mons, and spare BP to trade whatever BP item. I just need a Sableye with Prankster.

anybody got a speed boost carvanha/sharpedo? nature/ivs dont matter too much, I have the resources to breed my own if it isnt good.

Is there a possibility anybody here has an extra 6IV Ditto. I really don't have the time or the patience to hunt one down and I really want to get into more competitive battling ASAP. Any help at all is appreciated. I should specify this is for Gen 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)