Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question about returning to a special area in-game so eggs will be hatched to refer that region.
Is there any way to return to Ultra Space for hatching purposes after you've defeated Lusamine and agreed to go with Nanu?

I have a question about returning to a special area in-game so eggs will be hatched to refer that region.
Is there any way to return to Ultra Space for hatching purposes after you've defeated Lusamine and agreed to go with Nanu?
I don't know for sure, but it doesn't seem like it, that was only for the story, so I doubt you'd be able to go back. Granted if I get proved wrong that would be pretty cool

I'm really having trouble finding a Prankster Sableye anywhere. I don't care about gender or ball or nature or IVs at all on it, I just can't get my hands on one anywhere. I have Minccino, Cubone, Skarmory, Pinsir, Mareanie, and Mimikyu spitbacks immediately available as well as some lower tier mons, and spare BP to trade whatever BP item. I just need a Sableye with Prankster.
Find a Carbink and chain (since trade requests go unnoticed unless you are well known). I would help but iI still need to catch one myself. HA can appear after a 30 Chain btw. Hope this helps.

I'm really having trouble finding a Prankster Sableye anywhere. I don't care about gender or ball or nature or IVs at all on it, I just can't get my hands on one anywhere. I have Minccino, Cubone, Skarmory, Pinsir, Mareanie, and Mimikyu spitbacks immediately available as well as some lower tier mons, and spare BP to trade whatever BP item. I just need a Sableye with Prankster.
Hey I have one. I'll send you a PM.

Is the PGL experiencing a glitch with new registration? After agreeing to the terms and etc, the page that pulls up for me is for resetting passwords.

If I can't figure out what's wrong in the next two(ish) weeks, I'm going to miss out on two mega stones.
No clue. Try contacting their support line.
Has anyone got a qualot berry?, it's the only EV berry I'm missing right now.
I have max (and more growing). I can give you one after school let's out (I'll PM you). Question. You wouldn't happen to have a female Sly Zoroark (Sludge Bomb Zoroark) w/ a Timid nature (I'm fine with a clone and any IVs)? If so I'll give you a Hasty Meloetta holding the berry. If not I'll give you the berry free of charge.

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Not sure if anyone saw my last post but,

LF: Any Type:Null AND Silvally

Yes, I'm well aware one evolves into the other through happiness, but I'm not sure how I want to EV train the one I haven't got yet. I just need them simply for Alola Dex purposes! Thanks =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)