Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for turtonator with the repeat ball on it. Modest nature is preferred but its an option. I can give adamant dratini with HA and dragon dance and extreme speed, adamant minior, and bold sandygast with amnesia and stockpile.

island scan poke doesn't have ha iirc
I know. You can transfer a female snivy with ha from gen 6 and breed with a male friend ball snivy to get the ball + HA thanks to males now having 50% chance to pass down balls when bred with females of the same species.

Edit: looking for a cloner in gen 6

Last edited:
I know. You can transfer a female snivy with ha from gen 6 and breed with a male friend ball snivy to get the ball + HA thanks to males now having 50% chance to pass down balls when bred with females of the same species.

Edit: looking for a cloner in gen 6
I've got you, pretty sure I still have you registered from last time. I'll be using my Isidore OR cart. PM me the details.

Any recommendations what ball I should catch the remaining 3 Pheromosa? I already caught one in a Beast Ball and I am considering Dive Ball and Timerball as options.

LF Thick Club for Alolawak. Need one right away for the upcoming competition through PGL. I'll give any Pokemon you want from my trade thread.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
LF Thick Club for Alolawak. Need one right away for the upcoming competition through PGL. I'll give any Pokemon you want from my trade thread.
I can give you one for absolutely free.
You can find my information in my signature down below.

I've made vast progress in my Eevee/Eevelution event collection.

This is what I have atm:
PokeWalker Eevee
Buikore Eevee
WCS Eevee
VGC10 Eevee
Kiyo Eevee
PScrap Eevee
Korean League Eevee
2017 Birthday Pokesen Eevee
XY Sylveon
Pokesen Vaporeon
Pokesen Jolteon
Pokesen Flareon
Pokesen Espeon
Pokesen Umbreon
Pokesen Leafeon
Pokesen Glaceon
Pokesen Sylveon
Pokesen Eevee
Dream World Flareon
Dream World Jolteon
Dream World Vaporeon
Dream World Espeon
Dream World Umbreon
Dream World Leafeon
Dream World Glaceon
Eevee House Sylveon
10th anniversary Espeon
10th anniversary Umbreon
Bryant Park Espeon
Bryant Park Umbreon
Lf: Eevee/Eeveelution events like My Pokemon ranch Eevee, non-us versions of the VGC10 event, Dream World Eevee from the Dream World Isle Pokemon Cafe, other events I didn't mention (including what I already have), or even non-Eevee related events.
FT: Pics found in this link, https://www.facebook.com/groups/BattleandTradeCommunity/permalink/1402786523092935/

Also need these following items for upcoming PGL competition:

Will give any poke from my trade thread for these.

I have an UT modest dive ball tapu fini I'm looking for someone to rare candy up to 100 so I can bottle cap her. You can keep a fully redis copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 21)