Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody have a Bold Pelipper or Wingull with defog and no HA that they're willing to trade me? IVs don't matter.

Last edited:
Looking for throwaway Gibles in these Apricorn balls: Friend, Lure, Heavy, Level, Fast. I have Moon and Love already.
I do not care about gender, nature, or IVs. I just care about the ball its in.

Also looking for throwaway Rockruff in Friend ball (or any apricorn ball except Lure).

I obtained a code from the Pokemon Center and got one from my local 7-11, idk how I can really prove that I live in Japan and have a Japanese console, but I understand the concern. Also I have no idea what region spoofing is anyway lol, but since it cannot be traded on the GTS, I have no real desire to give it away. I might do a trade thread for it though, if someone can provide me with a list of ways I can prove I obtained the shiny Tapu Koko legally.

EDIT: Just to be clear, I obtained and SRed the shiny Tapu Koko on my Japanese 3DS, which I then traded to my North American 3DS to EV train and hyper train.
As far as I know, it's not possible to set your game language as Japanese in EUR or US copies of the game. If you set your Japanese copy to Japanese, It adds another layer of authenticity to your evidence (screenshot etc) if you gather it during wonder card redemption or on the Pokemon info screen after SR/RNG.

Looking for throwaway Gibles in these Apricorn balls: Friend, Lure, Heavy, Level, Fast. I have Moon and Love already.
I do not care about gender, nature, or IVs. I just care about the ball its in.

Also looking for throwaway Rockruff in Friend ball (or any apricorn ball except Lure).
I have a Jolly male Lure Ball Gible with 4 of the right IVs and egg moves Sand Tomb, Outrage, Iron Head, Body Slam. But it is Sand Veil - are you still interested? You can cross it with a Rough Skin shark lady to transfer the ball to an HA variant... Please PM me if you're interested to set up a time or a GTS trade.
- - -
I'm looking for:
  • a Safari Ball Pikachu line
  • Pidgeotite
  • Steelixite
I can offer events from my thread or a few of the Smogon Giveaways I've won.

Last edited:
LF a Ditto that can help me breed Pokemon with Hidden Power Fire.. I don't have much to trade except for 5IV Feebas, Adaptability Corphish & Analytic Magnemite..

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Looking for somebody to help me clone a shiny Beldum I recently hatched(ofc keeping a copy himself). Thanks in advance.
I can help you with that now if you want.
What generation are we talking about: 6 or 7?
How many copies do you need?

I think I still got you added from last time.
Also thanks for the offer, but I'm not going to keep a copy for myself.

I can help you with that now if you want.
What generation are we talking about: 6 or 7?
How many copies do you need?

I think I still got you added from last time.
Also thanks for the offer, but I'm not going to keep a copy for myself.
Thanks a lot. I need 3 copies beside the original if you can.
I am online now if you are available.

Can someone tell me what I am supposed to install sequentially to get the overlay thing to RNG stuff? I have been using Eontimer to RNG but find it so hard to hit the correct frame. I use Old 3DS XL btw. Thanks!

Hey guys, still looking for these:

Level ball goomy
Moon ball pancham
Heavy and moon ball klefki
Moon and heavy ball aegislash
Or the necessary balls to catch these myself.

As well as:
DB squirtle & bulbasaur

Please reply or PM. Thank you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)